Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 33,981 to 34,000 of 34,512

SirenBanshee

Can someone change the nature of my Vaporeon and add the move wish to it???

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Lordblackenhand

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero @Lordblackenhand won 4 out 10 for day one not bad and a lot of the matches were people from Japan
7ADW-WWWW-WWX4-WRRA Japan win 2 Was luck to the rescue again

2HLW-WWWW-WWX4-WSW2 German player and they never get past my 1st pokemon

Ok finally got thru my first 10 battles... sick how many Asian players on at this time of night.

6 Wins / 4 Losses...

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero @Lordblackenhand won 4 out 10 for day one not bad and a lot of the matches were people from Japan

Ok finally got thru my first 10 battles... sick how many Asian players on at this time of night.

6 Wins / 4 Losses...

Awesome job!! Yeah that's all I see usually this time of night. I finished day two 7-3, to bring the two day total to 15-5, and a rating in the mid 1600's. My goal is to finish above 1700. It won't be easy as the third day is always the hardest.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

6 Wins / 4 Losses...

Awesome job!! Yeah that's all I see usually this time of night. I finished day two 7-3, to bring the two day total to 15-5, and a rating in the mid 1600's. My goal is to finish above 1700. It won't be easy as the third day is always the hardest.

That's awesome man! You are a rockstar.

Being my first competition, battling past my various Noobian shortcomings seems to be my biggest struggle.
I was hoping to finish "above 500" using the sports reference, to be at least plus in the wins column. If what you say is true... yikes. Well, here's hoping.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

SirenBanshee

@lordblackenhand it's basically daylight for the Asian players that's why there's so many on at the moment

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero @jm29 @SirenBanshee

Yeah, I know and I was gonna wait till morning, but David says it just gets harder so I decided to plug away.

Made a lot of errors or I would have won more.

Finished with 11 Wins / 9 Loses after 20.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

@Leftwingzero @Lordblackenhand @SirenBanshee
I'm at 500 after day 2 10 wins / 10 loses
And only one Mega Mawile so far
And I'm really Kicking myself for forgetting a grass type Because Mega Swampert is being a pain tonight and forget to save video on the Mega Swamperts battles
DFAW-WWWW-WWX4-EZPQ
W6JW-WWWW-WWX4-EQD3
A lot of mistakes and a bit of luck at the end
FT7W-WWWW-WWX4-ERN9
1st and only Mega Mawile with great use of Destiny Bond if I say so what do you think @Leftwingzero
NXQW-WWWW-WWX4-EUCG
R69W-WWWW-WWX4-FW5Z
3ZAW-WWWW-WWX4-FXM3
VIP for the night was HP Ice Magnezone

And like to see some of yours

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero @jm29

Just sharing some wins. I may select some of the better loses to share as well, but I have to go through them.

I ended up using Blaziken (Baton Pass) for most of the battles, since it seemed to keep Mawile away since peeps seemed to expect an offensive set (and rightly so). It also gave me a little speed control and scouting.

ZZRG-WWWW-WWX4-M4ZJ

CEZW-WWWW-WWX4-M4TB

PNAG-WWWW-WWX4-M52C

HGYW-WWWW-WWX4-M57B

YFEW-WWWW-WWX4-M59H

567W-WWWW-WWX4-M5DG

M7PW-WWWW-WWX4-M5H6

CH6W-WWWW-WWX4-M5JU

MN7W-WWWW-WWX4-M5N2

As I said, my stash of Pentagon pokemon was pretty small, and Pentagon Hoenn Pokémon even smaller... I figured the Synergy between Blaziken, Metagross, and Gyarados was pretty solid and it worked pretty good most of the time.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero @jm29 @SirenBanshee

Yeah, I know and I was gonna wait till morning, but David says it just gets harder so I decided to plug away.

Made a lot of errors or I would have won more.

Finished with 11 Wins / 9 Loses after 20.

@lordblackenhand The main reason it gets harder the second and third day is because you tend to be pitted against higher ranked opponents as your own rating climbs. You do also get a lot of Japanese players, because like mentioned they have a 13 hour time difference, and are up in the middle of the day on a weekend while we are playing in the middle of the night. The last reason the third day is hard is because by then mostly everyone that has played all three days has their strategies down, and have seen and experienced a lot of what their opponents have been bringing. This causes them to be more prepared, and likely to counter your strategy. Although I'm the only one with a Linoone so far.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

We went 8-2 on day one of the Battle of Hoenn. My rating should be around 1600. My team is Sableye (rocky helmet), Linoone (sitrus berry), Blaziken (mega), Dusclops (eviolite), Salamence (choice scarf), and Mawile (mega). Here are the battle codes:
CERW-WWWW-WWX4-W6XU
WS5G-WWWW-WWX4-W6X7
DMKW-WWWW-WWX4-W5VS
XWDW-WWWW-WWX4-W5UK
S4FG-WWWW-WWX4-W5TD
LMEG-WWWW-WWX4-W5RC
UMDG-WWWW-WWX4-W5QK
MXBW-WWWW-WWX4-W5PN
2BUW-WWWW-WWX4-W5ZZ
8YQG-WWWW-WWX4-W5NM

Lol. It never gets old watching you crush people with Linoone. Heh. Good stuff.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

@lordblackenhand @jm29

I'm gonna be home from work a little after 4. I've left my day one battle codes up, but will put my 10 battle codes up from day two when I get home. Here's a brief analysis of my team:

Sableye @Rocky Helmet

• Taunt
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Snarl
  • Recover
  • My shutdown Pokemon and Co-MVP along with Linoone. My main strategy is to use Sableye to weaken the opposing team enough to allow for Linoone to come in and sweep. My opponent was screwed with basically any open other than Blaziken or Gardevoir. I open 95% of my battles with Sableye. If my opponent brought a physical attacker I would burn it. If they brought a soecial attacker, I'd snarl it. If they brought a status or set up Pokemon, I'd taunt it. With recover and rocky helmet thrown in, I was able to survive a long time, and sometimes even sweep with Sableye alone.

Linoone @Sitrus Berry

• Extreme Speed
  • Shadow Claw
  • Seed Bomb
  • Belly Drum
  • Unless my opponent had a focus sash or was a steel type, if they let me survive my belly drum, they were done in an instant. I'm guessing Linoone is still not that well known for what it does. It beats itself up, and then it kills things. Enough things to be my Co-MVP. Plus six stab extreme speed is too powerful to be fairly considered a counter, but it leaves even a plus six speed mega Blaziken crying for mercy.

Blaziken @Blazikenite

• Flare Blitz
  • Low Kick
  • Stone Edge
  • Protect
  • It's in ubers for a reason, and being it was legal here I brought it. Low kick is for better accuracy than hi jump kick with no penalty for missing. Stone edge is for coverage. The only problem with Blaziken is that I believe 4 of my 5 losses can be linked to mispredicting a mega Gyrados and going for the low kick, and from stone edge missing multiple times in a row at times. Very powerful, but very risky. He usually came in late battle when one speed boost and a flare blitz was enough to finish the battle.

Dusclops @Eviolite

• Night Shade
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Double Team
  • Rest
  • It's so evil and wrong, that I've only brought it to one battle. One that I lost. Maybe karma was telling me to use it for emergencies only.

Salamence @Choice Scarf

• Draco Meteor
  • Fire Blast
  • Earthquake
  • Brick Break
  • Have only used it once or twice. The strategy is to get a fast surprise kill. Especially against opposing Salamence that think they're cooler with their mega stone. It's very risky though with the accuracy of its special attacks where the ev support is.

Mawile @Mawilite

• Play Rough
  • Iron Head
  • Sucker Punch
  • Fire Fang
  • I like having two megas on my team sometimes, especially in this setting. Everyone knows what Mawile can do, but fire fang is a nice tech option to oppose other Mawile's.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand @jm29

I'm gonna be home from work a little after 4. I've left my day one battle codes up, but will put my 10 battle codes up from day two when I get home. Here's a brief analysis of my team:

Sableye @Rocky Helmet

• Taunt
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Snarl
  • Recover
  • My shutdown Pokemon and Co-MVP along with Linoone. My main strategy is to use Sableye to weaken the opposing team enough to allow for Linoone to come in and sweep. My opponent was screwed with basically any open other than Blaziken or Gardevoir. I open 95% of my battles with Sableye. If my opponent brought a physical attacker I would burn it. If they brought a soecial attacker, I'd snarl it. If they brought a status or set up Pokemon, I'd taunt it. With recover and rocky helmet thrown in, I was able to survive a long time, and sometimes even sweep with Sableye alone.

Linoone @Sitrus Berry

• Extreme Speed
  • Shadow Claw
  • Seed Bomb
  • Belly Drum
  • Unless my opponent had a focus sash or was a steel type, if they let me survive my belly drum, they were done in an instant. I'm guessing Linoone is still not that well known for what it does. It beats itself up, and then it kills things. Enough things to be my Co-MVP. Plus six stab extreme speed is too powerful to be fairly considered a counter, but it leaves even a plus six speed mega Blaziken crying for mercy.

Blaziken @Blazikenite

• Flare Blitz
  • Low Kick
  • Stone Edge
  • Protect
  • It's in ubers for a reason, and being it was legal here I brought it. Low kick is for better accuracy than hi jump kick with no penalty for missing. Stone edge is for coverage. The only problem with Blaziken is that I believe 4 of my 5 losses can be linked to mispredicting a mega Gyrados and going for the low kick, and from stone edge missing multiple times in a row at times. Very powerful, but very risky. He usually came in late battle when one speed boost and a flare blitz was enough to finish the battle.

Dusclops @Eviolite

• Night Shade
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Double Team
  • Rest
  • It's so evil and wrong, that I've only brought it to one battle. One that I lost. Maybe karma was telling me to use it for emergencies only.

Salamence @Choice Scarf

• Draco Meteor
  • Fire Blast
  • Earthquake
  • Brick Break
  • Have only used it once or twice. The strategy is to get a fast surprise kill. Especially against opposing Salamence that think they're cooler with their mega stone. It's very risky though with the accuracy of its special attacks where the ev support is.

Mawile @Mawilite

• Play Rough
  • Iron Head
  • Sucker Punch
  • Fire Fang
  • I like having two megas on my team sometimes, especially in this setting. Everyone knows what Mawile can do, but fire fang is a nice tech option to oppose other Mawile's.

Man, if only you'd brought Azumaril instead of Mawile... you think?

From my perspective anyway. If I saw an Azumaril on their team, I usually led with Metagross instead. If I saw a Mawile, I always lead/brought Blaziken.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand @jm29

Sableye @Rocky Helmet

• Taunt
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Snarl
  • Recover

Linoone @Sitrus Berry

• Extreme Speed
  • Shadow Claw
  • Seed Bomb
  • Belly Drum

Blaziken @Blazikenite

• Flare Blitz
  • Low Kick
  • Stone Edge
  • Protect

Dusclops @Eviolite

• Night Shade
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Double Team
  • Rest

Salamence @Choice Scarf

• Draco Meteor
  • Fire Blast
  • Earthquake
  • Brick Break

Mawile @Mawilite

• Play Rough
  • Iron Head
  • Sucker Punch
  • Fire Fang

From my perspective anyway. If I saw an Azumaril on their team, I usually led with Metagross instead. If I saw a Mawile, I always lead/brought Blaziken.

Actually I would have thought Azumarill instead of Dusclops. I would just need a different item being my sitrus is being used already. Maybe the berry that raises defense at half health.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand @jm29

Sableye @Rocky Helmet

• Taunt
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Snarl
  • Recover

Linoone @Sitrus Berry

• Extreme Speed
  • Shadow Claw
  • Seed Bomb
  • Belly Drum

Blaziken @Blazikenite

• Flare Blitz
  • Low Kick
  • Stone Edge
  • Protect

Dusclops @Eviolite

• Night Shade
  • Will-o-Wisp
  • Double Team
  • Rest

Salamence @Choice Scarf

• Draco Meteor
  • Fire Blast
  • Earthquake
  • Brick Break

Mawile @Mawilite

• Play Rough
  • Iron Head
  • Sucker Punch
  • Fire Fang

Actually I would have thought Azumarill instead of Dusclops. I would just need a different item being my sitrus is being used already. Maybe the berry that raises defense at half health.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

Sorry for the delay. Here are my battle codes from day two:
W46W-WWWW-WWX4-RAJR
DYEW-WWWW-WWX4-RAWT
D7VW-WWWW-WWX4-R9NS
MK7G-WWWW-WWX4-R9G6
U26G-WWWW-WWX4-R9AR
H3CG-WWWW-WWX4-R96B
6CRG-WWWW-WWX4-R8V4
YM6W-WWWW-WWX4-R8NC
YVEG-WWWW-WWX4-R8DG
B65W-WWWW-WWX4-R88L

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Choice Band is lovely option also.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

jm29

@Leftwingzero 1st time I seen a level 1 Aron in battle
8LXG-WWWW-WWX4-U4G3

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Lordblackenhand

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero 1st time I seen a level 1 Aron in battle
8LXG-WWWW-WWX4-U4G3

Yeah, I had a team with one for Wifi battles, but most people won't accept a "No Restrictions" battle required for him to stay Level 1. For the others Aron gets auto-leveled to 50. Doesn't work so well at 50.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@jm29 Odd thing... I'm online with Thor and Kaito... but I can't see you with Thor.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic