Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 33,541 to 33,560 of 34,512

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@jm29 @Leftwingzero @MegaBeedrill

Help! I got smoked by a Galvantula that paralyzed me with Thunder every time it hit? WTF?

I asked the dude about it and he said "Max Happiness" ?

What? ? ? A quick Google search yielded no insight.

@lordblackenhand Compound eyes causes thunder to almost never miss. However, the 100% paralysis is pure luck. If there was a way to get that for real then I would see it all the time on Battle Spot or while watching tournaments on Twitch.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

@lordblackenhand Compound eyes causes thunder to almost never miss. However, the 100% paralysis is pure luck. If there was a way to get that for real then I would see it all the time on Battle Spot or while watching tournaments on Twitch.

That's what I figured, but this guy had a solid team and played it well. I've beat him before.

Figured it was luck, but a whole Damn lot of it.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

That's what I figured, but this guy had a solid team and played it well. I've beat him before.

Figured it was luck, but a whole Damn lot of it.

That's a ton of luck indeed! Sorry for the bad luck there. Thunder does paralyze 30% of the time, which seems to happen more than the actual percentage as with other 30% status moves. Nuzzle on the other hand is very weak, but paralyzes 100% of the time.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

I had an awesome coaching moment the last few days. My friend Alex (@__SenpaiAlex__on Twitter) was going into his first ever VGC competition today. He had asked me for a suggestion for a team for the tournament. I suggested my current doubles team, with Pachirisu added in. The team was Mega Blastoise, Talonflame, Politoed, Ludicolo, Scizor, and Pachirisu. I then shared my strategy with Blastoise and Talonflame, and he was excited to try it. I let him borrow 2/3rds of my team to bring to the tournament. Then after practicing on Battle Spot as I suggested, he went to the Pokemon XY Alpha Series Premier Event in Connecticut, and got 2nd place!! He lost in the finals to the ever controversial dark void Smeargle.

He had a blast, and I was so proud of him! He was disappointed that he didn't win for us, but I immediately had to stop him. I told him that I could give him all the Pokemon in the world, but it was his skill and decisions in battle that got him to the finals.

If you can do me a favor, and hit him up on Twitter. Congratulate him on a job well done. I've loved being able to help people my whole life, and this was definitely one of those great moments of helping someone in need.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

I had an awesome coaching moment the last few days. My friend Alex (@__SenpaiAlex__on Twitter) was going into his first ever VGC competition today. He had asked me for a suggestion for a team for the tournament. I suggested my current doubles team, with Pachirisu added in. The team was Mega Blastoise, Talonflame, Politoed, Ludicolo, Scizor, and Pachirisu. I then shared my strategy with Blastoise and Talonflame, and he was excited to try it. I let him borrow 2/3rds of my team to bring to the tournament. Then after practicing on Battle Spot as I suggested, he went to the Pokemon XY Alpha Series Premier Event in Connecticut, and got 2nd place!! He lost in the finals to the ever controversial dark void Smeargle.

He had a blast, and I was so proud of him! He was disappointed that he didn't win for us, but I immediately had to stop him. I told him that I could give him all the Pokemon in the world, but it was his skill and decisions in battle that got him to the finals.

If you can do me a favor, and hit him up on Twitter. Congratulate him on a job well done. I've loved being able to help people my whole life, and this was definitely one of those great moments of helping someone in need.

That's great David! I'm not on Twitter but give him Props!

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

SirenBanshee

@all online to battle sorry been busy with work

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Araquanid

@cookiesugar, I could use a break from SRing for a battle. Added, just host a game whenever you want.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

GG

Didn't think you had sucker punch after seeing the switch.

I only brought half the team seeing your shout-out but I put up a good fight

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

ahhzhen

i do have a deep sea tooth, currently looking for starter pokemons, i wonder if you have any water starters

Eveechan wrote:

@working on completing my Sapphire dex, and I am looking to trade for the following pokemon non shiny please

kingdra
Huntail
Gorebyss
Salamance
Mismagius
weavile
gliscor
porygonz
dusknoir
froslass
semisear
vanilluxe
aromatisse

OR these items

sachet
fire stone
dawn stone
reaper cloth
upgrade
dubious disc
razor fang
razor claw
dusk stone
deep sea tooth
deep sea claw
king's rock

Let me know what you might want, I have access to a lot of breedable pokemon as well as rare berries

FC : 3110 - 6771 - 2566
Do add me and tell me ur FC :D
Twitter : @Ahhzhen

Lordblackenhand

@jm29 Do you have a Gen 4 Latios with Defog? If so can I have a Clone?

Looking to expand my hazard control.

(( @Leftwingzero @MegaBeedrill ))

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Lordblackenhand I got 37.

Dang! Can you spare one for me? Pref with Good IV's? I was contemplating a replay through RSE

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

Not tonight but I can give you one tomorrow. I have some in hidden power fire and 6 IVs. I believe most of them are timid.

It's 2:18 AM for me

2630 SRs for shiny cress..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

EvilEla

Hi, I`m new in Safari,
please register my Code

my fc: 2836-0090-5920

Cheers, Evil E

EvilEla

EvilEla

Dang, like I said, I am new, sorry.... its not MY id---where do I see MY fc?

please help ))

EvilEla

EvilEla

E :evil:

fc: 1676-4857-7298

EvilEla

Lordblackenhand

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Not tonight but I can give you one tomorrow. I have some in hidden power fire and 6 IVs. I believe most of them are timid.

It's 2:18 AM for me

2630 SRs for shiny cress..

Sweet Thanks! Would it be straining your hospitality to ask for one of each?

Let me know when I can meet ya online.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

MegaBeedrill wrote:

FIIIINNNAAAAALLLLLLYYYY!!!

Shiny cress at 2726 SRs

First pokebal I threw caught it too (which is nice because my false swipe shedinja only did like 6% damage each hit.. kinda had me worried there)

It is bold nature...

annnd.... x/31/x/0/31/31.. wow.. AH well idc I'll be adjusting the IVs anyway

My Shinies

Lordblackenhand

MegaBeedrill wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

FIIIINNNAAAAALLLLLLYYYY!!!

Shiny cress at 2726 SRs

First pokebal I threw caught it too (which is nice because my false swipe shedinja only did like 6% damage each hit.. kinda had me worried there)

It is bold nature...

annnd.... x/31/x/0/31/31.. wow.. AH well idc I'll be adjusting the IVs anyway

Congrats! Shiny Cress is pretty sweet.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Araquanid

Thanx! btw your latios is ready for whenever you catch me on.

My Shinies

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic