Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 33,281 to 33,300 of 34,512

SirenBanshee

Lionh8rt wrote:

Anyone down to battle

I'll battle what game you have

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Lionh8rt

@cookiesugar. Omega ruby does that work

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Ludacario

I just missed my bus.... again. Oh well. So if there's anyone that needs my help today, I'll let you all know in 20 minutes whether I'll be going today or not. Ttyal

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Ludacario

I'm using a powersaves action replay.

JunkosBoobies

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

I kinda hate to come into this thread (No offense those of you who like this thread) but I'm looking for a Prankster Sableye with at least Recover. If anyone has one, I'd be greatful. Don't have much except for a Level 100 Crobat or a Shiny Metagross that I'd be willing to trade off.

Hello, anyone? Anyone at all? :/

Sorry to be annoying, but I guess I'm bumping this again, because I need one again. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ludacario

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

I kinda hate to come into this thread (No offense those of you who like this thread) but I'm looking for a Prankster Sableye with at least Recover. If anyone has one, I'd be greatful. Don't have much except for a Level 100 Crobat or a Shiny Metagross that I'd be willing to trade off.

Sorry to be annoying, but I guess I'm bumping this again, because I need one again. :/

Next time you get one, send it my way and let me clone it a bunch of times for you. Ok?

JunkosBoobies

Ludacario wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Next time you get one, send it my way and let me clone it a bunch of times for you. Ok?

I never got one. I gave up on one, but I kinda need it again. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Lordblackenhand

@Leftwingzero

Nifty thing about Sableye...

In the round you Mega evolve, he still gains the advantage of BOTH Prankster AND Magic Bounce.

Chew on that.

(Well Prankster for sure...)

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero

In the round you Mega evolve, he still gains the advantage of BOTH Prankster AND Magic Bounce.

Chew on that.

@lordblackenhand That sounds amazing! I thought you only got the ability of the mega the following turn after? But then again mega Kang gets parental bond the turn it megas.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero

Chew on that.

@lordblackenhand That sounds amazing! I thought you only got the ability of the mega the following turn after? But then again mega Kang gets parental bond the turn it megas.

Yep tested and confirmed.

Mega Sableye vs. Jolteon. Round 1, Mega evolved using Calm Mind... Calm Mind went first (Prankster) and Jolteon followed with Swagger, which bounced back at him (Magic Bounce). Ching!

Similarly, Mega Salamance intimidates Machamp, mega evolves and hit with a super effective Return in one round.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@Leftwingzero

Chew on that.

Yep tested and confirmed.

Mega Sableye vs. Jolteon. Round 1, Mega evolved using Calm Mind... Calm Mind went first (Prankster) and Jolteon followed with Swagger, which bounced back at him (Magic Bounce). Ching!

Similarly, Mega Salamance intimidates Machamp, mega evolves and hit with a super effective Return in one round.

Epic!

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

@jm29 @lordblackenhand Can one of you guys shinify a Froakie for me? A friend of mine wanted me to hatch a female shiny protean for them with battle ready iv's. After telling him he's more likely gonna be hit by lightning, I got his approval for just changing it to a shiny if I got everything else hatched legit, which I have.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 @lordblackenhand Can one of you guys shinify a Froakie for me? A friend of mine wanted me to hatch a female shiny protean for them with battle ready iv's. After telling him he's more likely gonna be hit by lightning, I got his approval for just changing it to a shiny if I got everything else hatched legit, which I have.

Gonna have to wait for Jim or @CrownThe3mpire. I haven't got power saves. Trying to resist the temptation

I keep hoping Serebii or someone will discover a hidden mechanic to further aid shiny hatching that was lacking in X Y

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Gonna have to wait for Jim or @CrownThe3mpire. I haven't got power saves. Trying to resist the temptation

I keep hoping Serebii or someone will discover a hidden mechanic to further aid shiny hatching that was lacking in X Y

Yeah, that would be sweet. I've been holding off getting one too, but I almost have enough points on Prize Rebel to get a free one, so I figured why not?

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

@Leftwingzero @Lordblackenhand @MegaBeedrill

Just hatch my 1st Shiny on OR
Shiny Scyther in a Dream Ball
Nature Impish
Ability Steadfast that it's HA
Ball Dream Ball
IV's 31/31/x/31/31/31 not the best I know
Moves Baton Pass, Counter, Night Slash, Defog

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero @Lordblackenhand @MegaBeedrill

Just hatch my 1st Shiny on OR
Shiny Scyther in a Dream Ball
Nature Impish
Ability Steadfast that it's HA
Ball Dream Ball
IV's 31/31/x/31/31/31 not the best I know
Moves Baton Pass, Counter, Night Slash, Defog

@jm29 Nice! Can you help me shinify my Froakie?

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

@Leftwingzero I'm not big on shinify pokemon because if I do it once then it gets ez to do
but if you want you can have one of this
656. Froakie Based#God420 26323. 1 Hasty Protean 31/31/x/x/31/x Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Hidden Power Yes/Yes Yes Eng Fire Male 11.17.13 Dive Ball
656. Froakie David 16056. 1 Modest Protean 31/x/x/x/31/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes Eng Ghost Male 12.05.13 Poke Ball
656. Froakie Barry 05660. 1 Calm Protean x/31/x/31/x/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes GER Froxy Ghost Male 03.26.14 Ultra Ball
656. Froakie JC 45806. 1 Timid Protean 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Yes/Yes Yes Eng Dark Male 12.04.13 Poke Ball
656. Froakie Justin 60285. 1 Timid Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes Eng Dark Male 04.10.14 Luxury Ball
656. Froakie Japan in name 22944. 1 Timid Protean 31/x/31/x/x/31 Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Yes/Yes Yes JPN ケロマツ Ground Male 03.13.14 Dive Ball

or I can help with SV matching

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero I'm not big on shinify pokemon because if I do it once then it gets ez to do
but if you want you can have one of this
656. Froakie Based#God420 26323. 1 Hasty Protean 31/31/x/x/31/x Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Hidden Power Yes/Yes Yes Eng Fire Male 11.17.13 Dive Ball
656. Froakie David 16056. 1 Modest Protean 31/x/x/x/31/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes Eng Ghost Male 12.05.13 Poke Ball
656. Froakie Barry 05660. 1 Calm Protean x/31/x/31/x/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes GER Froxy Ghost Male 03.26.14 Ultra Ball
656. Froakie JC 45806. 1 Timid Protean 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Yes/Yes Yes Eng Dark Male 12.04.13 Poke Ball
656. Froakie Justin 60285. 1 Timid Protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pound Growl Yes/Yes Yes Eng Dark Male 04.10.14 Luxury Ball
656. Froakie Japan in name 22944. 1 Timid Protean 31/x/31/x/x/31 Pound Growl Toxic Spikes Yes/Yes Yes JPN ケロマツ Ground Male 03.13.14 Dive Ball

or I can help with SV matching

@jm29 It's not for me, a friend of mine wants a jolly protean female with 31/31/31/x/31/31 iv's which is near possible to hatch because of the female part. I got one that meets all the things he wanted except it's not shiny.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

@jm29 It's cool if you don't wanna do it. I would never ask this of you for a Pokemon I would use personally.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic