Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,961 to 32,980 of 34,512

LaserdiscGal

RidgebackRottie wrote:

I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but I've had a lot of success and traded with some really great people in the past so its good to be back! I do a lot of breeding, so I'll put what I have at the moment down below. I Masuda bred Pinsir awhile back for a shiny (took 694 eggs) so I have a ton left over.

FT:

• 6IV Adament Male Treecko, HA Unburden, egg move Bullet Seed
  • 5IV (same as above)
  • 6IV Overgrow (same as above)
  • 6IV Adament Male Pinsir, Hyper Cutter, egg moves Quick Attack and Close Combat (quantity: 3)
  • 6IV Females (same as above) (quantity: 5)

LF:

• Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta
    • I don't care about nature, shiny, IVs on those 3... really just want them for my dex. I at 716 out of 719!
  • I will also take shinys

Would you take a Gamestop event Gengar for the Pinsir?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Araquanid

@Pokefraker

I will give you a jolly 5IV swarm shiny weedle to clone that gengar (if it has sludge wave)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

MegaBeedrill wrote:

@Pokefraker

I will give you a jolly 5IV swarm shiny weedle to clone that gengar (if it has sludge wave)

Sorry fellow gym leader, I don't condone cheating!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

RidgebackRottie

Pokefraker wrote:

RidgebackRottie wrote:

I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but I've had a lot of success and traded with some really great people in the past so its good to be back! I do a lot of breeding, so I'll put what I have at the moment down below. I Masuda bred Pinsir awhile back for a shiny (took 694 eggs) so I have a ton left over.

FT:

• 6IV Adament Male Treecko, HA Unburden, egg move Bullet Seed
  • 5IV (same as above)
  • 6IV Overgrow (same as above)
  • 6IV Adament Male Pinsir, Hyper Cutter, egg moves Quick Attack and Close Combat (quantity: 3)
  • 6IV Females (same as above) (quantity: 5)

LF:

• Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta
    • I don't care about nature, shiny, IVs on those 3... really just want them for my dex. I at 716 out of 719!
  • I will also take shinys

Would you take a Gamestop event Gengar for the Pinsir?

With the Gengarite?

IGN:Esteban
3DS fc: 1392 5217 4378

RidgebackRottie

TobuKatsu wrote:

Hmm... Hi, I lost my games for the longest time. I have been growing away from my 3DS for other things. I want to restart Pokemon in Japanese for my language study. If anyone one wants anything I have, say so, please. It would be a waste to just erase some of these Pokemon.
Victini, Mew, Meloetta, Blastoise, Zoroark, and about 16 other shiny pokemon, I think. Victini and Meloetta aren't shiny though.

Do you still have the Meloetta, Victini and Mew? I'm particularly interested in Meloetta as it's one of the Pokes I'm missing from my Pokedex. If you have them, what are you looking for in return?

jm29

@MegaBeedrill you didn't get the GameStop Shiny Gengar?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Lonk96

@ridgebackrottie I have those, if you still need them!

Pokémon trainer for 13 years. Looking for battles/trading rare pokémon. Email me with offers [email protected] IGN is Tim FC is 2337 4315 0221 add me!

RidgebackRottie

Lonk96 wrote:

@ridgebackrottie I have those, if you still need them!

Which ones do you have?

I'll be home from work around 5 pm Mountain Time if I don't get back to you before then, that's why

ultra4ever

Hey guys I got a mew for trade just message if u want it and what your offering
thx

My friend code is:3368-3352-5237
IGN:jack

Araquanid

jm29 wrote:

@MegaBeedrill you didn't get the GameStop Shiny Gengar?

Nope, never bothered to go in gamestop.

btw

Serebii:
"It has been announced that South Korea will receive a world first distribution of a Pokémon to X & Y games. This distribution is of the Pachirisu that 2014 World Champion Sejun Park used to get to victory. This distribution is via InfaRed at the Champions Day celebrationDongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul on November 15th & November 16th. This event comes at Level 50 with the moves Nuzzle, Super Fang, Follow Me & Protect, ability of Volt Absorb and holding a Sitrus Berry. Full details of this distribution are not yet known, nor is it known if the event will go global. We'll bring more as it comes"

Eveechan wrote:

@MegaBeedrill I have that Gengar T-T but I can't clone..

I'll glady clone the original and give it back but I want to wait a little while.. I'm not trusting my powersave right now.

EDIT: facepalm it's on powersave isn't it?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

ultra4ever

@RidgebackRottie
hi I have the pokemon you are looking for however there not for trade but what I can do is give u them and then u trade them back is this ok
send a message yes or no

Edited on by ultra4ever

RidgebackRottie

ultra4ever wrote:

@RidgebackRottie
hi I have the pokemon you are looking for however there not for trade but what I can do is give u them and then u trade them back is this ok
send a message yes or no

Yeah that would awesome! Thank you so much, umm I'm about to head out for work, but I'll be back by 11:30pm mountain time if you can still trade then. If not tomorrow evening, anytime after 5pm mountain time I should be available! I will go ahead and add your fc right now.

Araquanid

Everytime a passerby atempts to battle me communication is lost at the team preview. Neither of us go offline and it repeatedly keeps happen at the same exact time on the countdown (1:38)

Anybody experiencing this too?

My Shinies

jm29

@Megabeedrill good to know it was not just me.
I was having a hard time just getting online in game today

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Eveechan

Nice Nintendo XD Nice (is referring to the current banner)

Eveechan

Eveechan

Finally! T-T I finally managed to bred my 5IV Snivy w/ iron tail, I'm so happy T_T

Eveechan

ultra4ever

@RidgebackRottie hi I don't understand your time as I live in the UK could you please let me know what time you'll be available in uk time thanks
also do u pormise to send the pokemon back to me when you are done
p.s can you also list the pokemon you want to borrow thanks

Edited on by ultra4ever

RidgebackRottie

ultra4ever wrote:

@RidgebackRottie hi I don't understand your time as I live in the UK could you please let me know what time you'll be available in uk time thanks
also do u pormise to send the pokemon back to me when you are done
p.s can you also list the pokemon you want to borrow thanks

I believe you are 6 hours ahead of me here in Colorado, US. So when I get back from work today at about 4:30-5:00 pm it'll be about 11 pm your time in the UK.

I do promise to return, I know it's hard to trust people on forums like that this, but I used to do a lot of trading on here last year when XY first came out and never came across any scammers and traded with some really honest people. When we trade, I will trade you a valuable pokemon of mine so that it's not just you taking any risk. How does that sound?

Manaphy, Meloetta and Keldeo are all I have left to get to complete my Pokedex

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic