Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,721 to 32,740 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

Hello. I'm new to online forum trading and after I had no luck with neoseeker xy trading forums, I decided to come here. Currently, I'm only looking for two relaxed baltoys and/or Claydols both of which are from different non-US home countries I have for offer a bold shiny female charizard, an impish shiny male Alomomola, dream radar caught careful Dialga, brave Palkia,and naive giratina, all of which have telepathy. I also have hasty Xerneas, impish uxie, and naive cobalion as regular legendaries. I also have various starter pokemon with egg moves and/or hidden abilities. I have charizardite X and Mewtwonite Y stones I Canaan exchange. I'll give out my friend code to anyone who can help me with my two requests.

so to be clear, you want two claydols/baltoys both of which with a relaxed nature, and are NOT from the USA, and a charzardite y, is that correct? I can fill your order if you don't mind them being hacked. Oh, and what ability do you want them to have? also, do you care what gender they are? because if you're planning on breeding them, one needs to be male, and the other female.

I do plan on breeding them so I don't care if ones a baltoy and ones a claydol or both are baltoys or both are Claydols. I only wanted those traits because serebii said relaxed was a beneficial nature for special attack claydol and I wanted to breed them through the masuda method so I could have a shiny baltoy baby to raise into shiny claydol on my dream team, because I wanted to recreate the shiny claydol I caught in the ruby version I owned when I was ten.

well thats all good and well but none of that answers my questions...

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

FroJake

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

Hello. I'm new to online forum trading and after I had no luck with neoseeker xy trading forums, I decided to come here. Currently, I'm only looking for two relaxed baltoys and/or Claydols both of which are from different non-US home countries I have for offer a bold shiny female charizard, an impish shiny male Alomomola, dream radar caught careful Dialga, brave Palkia,and naive giratina, all of which have telepathy. I also have hasty Xerneas, impish uxie, and naive cobalion as regular legendaries. I also have various starter pokemon with egg moves and/or hidden abilities. I have charizardite X and Mewtwonite Y stones I Canaan exchange. I'll give out my friend code to anyone who can help me with my two requests.

so to be clear, you want two claydols/baltoys both of which with a relaxed nature, and are NOT from the USA, and a charzardite y, is that correct? I can fill your order if you don't mind them being hacked. Oh, and what ability do you want them to have? also, do you care what gender they are? because if you're planning on breeding them, one needs to be male, and the other female.

I do plan on breeding them so I don't care if ones a baltoy and ones a claydol or both are baltoys or both are Claydols. I only wanted those traits because serebii said relaxed was a beneficial nature for special attack claydol and I wanted to breed them through the masuda method so I could have a shiny baltoy baby to raise into shiny claydol on my dream team, because I wanted to recreate the shiny claydol I caught in the ruby version I owned when I was ten.

Baltoy/claydol are gender less but can still breed together. Levitate is the only ability it has as far as I know, so I'd prefer that one. I'm not really knowledgable of the hacking scene so forgive me if I'm hard to read. Is there a way to make eggs that are guaranteed shiny and relaxed but unaltered in any other way?

FroJake

serventofthe3n1

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

Baltoy/claydol are gender less but can still breed together. Levitate is the only ability it has as far as I know, so I'd prefer that one. I'm not really knowledgable of the hacking scene so forgive me if I'm hard to read. Is there a way to make eggs that are guaranteed shiny and relaxed but unaltered in any other way?

no, but I can take a legit pokemon and make it shiny and give it any nature you want, among other things, read my signature to see more details.

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

serventofthe3n1

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@jm29, wish chansey?

I can give you a wish blissey for free, if you want.

FroJake

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

no, but I can take a legit pokemon and make it shiny and give it any nature you want, among other things, read my signature to see more details.

That sounds good. What do you want in return that I have on offer?

FroJake

Araquanid

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@jm29, wish chansey?

I would prefer chansey because I can use an eviolite set along with another cloned one to evolve.

Appreciate the offer though!

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

serventofthe3n1

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

FroJake wrote:

That sounds good. What do you want in return that I have on offer?

i would like to make a cloned copy of all of your legendaries, because all of the ones i have are hacked and untradable, and i want legendaries that are tradible, but to clone and give you your pokemon, i need to borrow my friends power save device again, which probably wont happen for a couple of days, so if all of this is ok with you, i'll get back in touch with you on here when i have the powersave device again

serventofthe3n1

Stomatopod17 wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@jm29, wish chansey?

I would prefer chansey because I can use an eviolite set along with another cloned one to evolve.

Appreciate the offer though!

do you really think that a eviolite chansey is better than a calm, natural cure, fully ev trained blissey with perfect iv's in EVERY stat holding leftovers, with the move set of toxic, protect, wish, and seismic toss?

SirenBanshee

@jm29 I don't know you said something about getting new pokemon lol I don't remember which ones I got my new 16GB SD card from nintendo still have all my data yay<3

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

jm29

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@jm29, wish chansey?

@Stomatopod17 yes it's an old event pokemon that I have

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

jm29

@Stomatopod17
here is all the info on it

Pokemon: Chansey
OT: JET
Trainer ID #: 20630
Game used to obtain info: X
Location caught at: Kanto region
Ball caught in: Poke Ball
Level met or arrived at: 5
Level it is now: 5
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
Hidden Power type: Ground
Shiny?: No
Ribbons (if applicable): No
IVs (if known): 0-19/10-28/10-29/10-30/10-28/13-28
EVs (if known): 0 in EV
Current stats (if IVs and EVs are not both known): HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed
40/6/6/9/16/9
Moves:
-Wish
-Sweet Scent

Edit: If you want more info ask

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Araquanid

is this one in your pokemon x or is it bychance still in LG/FR?

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

jm29

Stomatopod17 wrote:

is this one in your pokemon x or is it bychance still in LG/FR?

Get it in a trade in gen 6 so It's in the poke bank right now

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Araquanid

I'll keep it in mind. I'll need a venipede cloned soon anyway so I'll pick it up then. Anything specific you want for it?

My Shinies

blooboy

hi all am looking for a pinsirite megastone and somebody to trade me so ican evolve my boldore into a gigalith

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

serventofthe3n1

@blooboy and @JoshdahYosh i'll give you both what you want for free provided that you don't care that i obtained the stones through cheat codes.

Araquanid

I just hatch my shiny venipede in 800 eggs..

31/x/31/x/31/31 swarm..

Terrible.. but even worse.. my game crashed on me after checking it out ;-;

SIGH 800 more eggs to go..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

jm29

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I just hatch my shiny venipede in 800 eggs..

31/x/31/x/31/31 swarm..

Terrible.. but even worse.. my game crashed on me after checking it out ;-;

SIGH 800 more eggs to go..

That a real pain

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic