Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,661 to 32,680 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

Judge_Rapier19 wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

Judge_Rapier19 wrote:

Got a shiny Dragonite to trade if anyone is interested, Got the normal one and shiny version of dragonite doesn't look as nice as the normal. Not going to lie, would like a mew for it but as that wont happen, a Seadra would be awesome. Can't get on until after work, however can check any replies I get to this so will reply as soon as I can. Seadra doesn't have to be anything special or a shiny, but would help if it was around level 40+. Shiny Dragonite is level 55 with Modest nature, I would say what it's IV's are however I have absolutely no idea how to check.

Also check out my friend safari if you are interested. Pokemon are in the signature

go to kilude city pokemon center, there is a man wearing a purple suit (i believe) inside, who will tell you what ivs of any chosen pokemon are perfect, if any
.P.S. I can get you that seadra if you want, but would you perfer a kingdra instead? alll pokemon i offfer are hacked, unless stated otherwise by me.

Would it be possible for the Seadra to be shiny? and I need a Seadra for my pokedex as had a shiny horsea (traded for a shiny dratini (how i got my dragonair shiny)) and already got a kingdra from GTS. Seadra was in my "dream team" back in the days of pokemon blue and red so want him back in X

yes, i can do that no problem

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

serventofthe3n1

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

@all hey everybody i'm back !! heard that now you could alter nature and ivs with pwersave , well...this is messed up , talk about trying to get a big shiny 5-6 ivs collection...... i can t believe people will now question the origin of my shiny s 5-6 ivs that i try breeding/getting every day..."sigh"

@Megapokepaul the Nature codes are not there yet
and they need to stop already

lol! that's the second time you repeated something i've already said. Are you my echo?

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

I think I'm done with this thread. Too much talk of hacked 'mon.

I'm sorry to hear that... i personally think someone needs to create a foum for trading nothing but hacked pokemon, and keep this one separate for legit trades only, if someone does that, i'll move there.

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

-Robin-

EOTW wrote:

@EOTW I'd be happy to trade legitimate pokemon : )

-Robin-

Araquanid

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that... i personally think someone needs to create a foum for trading nothing but hacked pokemon, and keep this one separate for legit trades only, if someone does that, i'll move there.

It's fine. Some people just take these things too seriously when it come to hacking when it absolutely does nothing harmful.

I just find any use of the IV codes or nature codes on something not named ditto or a legendary is lazy.. shinifying is also lazy consituring I hatched 13 of them (one this morning!) myself via masuda method while owning a powersave. Not to mention the shinfied ones won't have your OT on them.

Obtaining unreleased items, Unreleased HAs, difficult to get items like PP ups, etc are fine with me.. ain't like players are running around with air balloon wonder guard drapions now (actually in japan they are..)

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

serventofthe3n1

Stomatopod17 wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

It's fine. Some people just take these things too seriously when it come to hacking when it absolutely does nothing harmful.

I just find any use of the IV codes or nature codes on something not named ditto or a legendary is lazy.. shinifying is also lazy consituring I hatched 13 of them (one this morning!) myself via masuda method while owning a powersave. Not to mention the shinfied ones won't have your OT on them.

Obtaining unreleased items, Unreleased HAs, difficult to get items like PP ups, etc are fine with me.. ain't like players are running around with air balloon wonder guard drapions now (actually in japan they are..)

you know, if everyone had access to the same advantages that a powersave device offers, then it wouldn't be considered cheating or unfair, but because this isn't the reality, and those that don't have one for whatever reason, have to spend an insane amount of time, rely on strategy, and sometimes alot of luck to play the game legitly, there's gonna be alot of complaining and frustration. People who use cheat codes obtain in minutes what took legit players, months, in some cases. Imagine just how upset that would make some people! Now, most will be upset for different reasons, some out of jealousy, because they didn''t have access to one, but would use one had they access to one and some, out of ideals, who wouldn't use one regardless. and even if everyone did own a powersaves device, there would still be players with certain ideals who wouldn't use them, and that's fine, they are entitled to make their own decisions but that wouldn't give them the right to impose their ideals on those that don't have the same and shouldn't have the right to complain about using them as being unfair, and judge those who do, when they could use them just like everyone else. Unfortunately, most of these people still would...

EOTW

@-Robin- Watcha got? I posted all my shinies a page or two ago. My most wanted poke is a shiny golurk but let me know what you have!

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan hey what 3 are you looking for?
@serventofthe3n1 ya me personally I don't shinify my pokes cuz if I did id be bored with the game id have really nothing left to do so that's just me but if people are doing that it doesn't bother me as long as they let me know if they're hacked or not you know

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Theway22

Does anyone have a Shiny Mew for trade?

I have a Lax nature level 100 Shiny Shaymin for trade for a Shiny Mew. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you.

Theway22

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9356-0226

serventofthe3n1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Eveechan hey what 3 are you looking for?
@serventofthe3n1 ya me personally I don't shinify my pokes cuz if I did id be bored with the game id have really nothing left to do so that's just me but if people are doing that it doesn't bother me as long as they let me know if they're hacked or not you know

i see your point and i agree

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit what do you mean what 3 am I looking for? o.o

I'm at 5/10 on your lst atm. I have 1 more really annoying one to go I think

Eveechan

serventofthe3n1

-Robin- wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

ive got one for you if you don't mind that it's hacked

@kakren2 I don't mind thank you
My friend code is 2664-3491-5385
A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

Sounds good : )

im ready when you are

I'm around now if you are.
I'm trying to put together a 6v team of some of my favourites:
swablu - bashful - shiny
torchic - jolly
milotic - bold
absol - adamant
buneary - adamant
roselia - modest
If you could help me out with any or all I'd really appreciate it : )
Levels under ten would be excellent.

Sorry that i havent been in touch recently, i've been waiting for power save to release the nature modifier code so i can make the pokemon to your specs, they still haven't released it yet, but they should by the end of the week, anyways, moving on, do you care if i make them all shiny, or just swablu?

Ardag0n

Looking to get a shiny adamant Aron. I have a shiny accelgor to offer and a few others I need to check email [email protected] to inquire

Ardag0n

-Robin-

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

ive got one for you if you don't mind that it's hacked

@kakren2 I don't mind thank you
My friend code is 2664-3491-5385
A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

Sounds good : )

im ready when you are

I'm around now if you are.
I'm trying to put together a 6v team of some of my favourites:
swablu - bashful - shiny
torchic - jolly
milotic - bold
absol - adamant
buneary - adamant
roselia - modest
If you could help me out with any or all I'd really appreciate it : )
Levels under ten would be excellent.

Sorry that i havent been in touch recently, i've been waiting for power save to release the nature modifier code so i can make the pokemon to your specs, they still haven't released it yet, but they should by the end of the week, anyways, moving on, do you care if i make them all shiny, or just swablu?

@serventofthe3n1 Not to worry, I'm not in a rush.
Aesthetically, I only really like one shiny pokemon in a party so would prefer that just the swablu was shiny

-Robin-

serventofthe3n1

@-Robin- ok, cool

Araquanid

@jm29

If I saved my game everytime I filled my party with eggs.. hatch a shiny, found out it's IVs were terrible, and soft reset.. would it's IVs be the same or generate different while keeping the shiny ID?

Or is the PID decided upon recieving the egg?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

jm29

@stomatopod17 to answers your ? IV are set when you get the egg not when it hatches and it's the some for the Egg Shiny Value

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Araquanid

jm29 wrote:

@stomatopod17 to answers your ? IV are set when you get the egg not when it hatches and it's the some for the Egg Shiny Value

K then. PID and everything is set when the egg is generated I guess.

My Shinies

serventofthe3n1

@robin Nature modifier codes have finally been released! so, I'll have your pokemon ready, no later than the end of the day, just give me a heads up when you'll be on.

serventofthe3n1

@robin what abilities do you want each one to have? and what items do you want each one to be holding? I have an inf. supply of every item available in the game, thanks to my power saves device.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic