Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,641 to 32,660 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 Why do I need another ability capsule?

to get lopunny the cute charm ability, you'll first have to change its ability from run away to klutz, then from klutz to cute charm, and this will require 2 ability capsules

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

to get lopunny the cute charm ability, you'll first have to change its ability from run away to klutz, then from klutz to cute charm, and this will require 2 ability capsules

Actually when it evolves its ability should change straight from runaway to cute charm since neither of these abilities are the HA, and it keeps klutz if it has it. Besides, even if I'm wrong I'm thinking of running multiple Loppunys anyway. Surprisingly klutz might actually be useful since it can learn switcheroo and entrainment. So I'll just rebreed it anyway.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

Actually when it evolves its ability should change straight from runaway to cute charm since neither of these abilities are the HA, and it keeps klutz if it has it. Besides, even if I'm wrong I'm thinking of running multiple Loppunys anyway. Surprisingly klutz might actually be useful since it can learn switcheroo and entrainment. So I'll just rebreed it anyway.

i was going to do the same thing, untill i learned that switcheroo was an egg move.... and thus can only be obtained through breeding.

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

serventofthe3n1

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

ive got one for you if you don't mind that it's hacked

@kakren2 I don't mind thank you
My friend code is 2664-3491-5385
A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

Sounds good : )

im ready when you are

serventofthe3n1

So there won't be any confusion, i just wanted to let everyone know that i just changed my username from kakren2, to serventofthe3n1

Mansa

What would any of you guys want for a pokemon that has good speed, defense, special defense, and could learn the move called wish?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Judge_Rapier19

Got a shiny Dragonite to trade if anyone is interested, Got the normal one and shiny version of dragonite doesn't look as nice as the normal. Not going to lie, would like a mew for it but as that wont happen, a Seadra would be awesome. Can't get on until after work, however can check any replies I get to this so will reply as soon as I can. Seadra doesn't have to be anything special or a shiny, but would help if it was around level 40+. Shiny Dragonite is level 55 with Modest nature, I would say what it's IV's are however I have absolutely no idea how to check.

Also check out my friend safari if you are interested. Pokemon are in the signature

3DS Name - Tornado
FC - 1220-8444-3322
Friend Safari - Rock Type - Barbacle, Pupitar, Dwebble

serventofthe3n1

Bronze wrote:

What would any of you guys want for a pokemon that has good speed, defense, special defense, and could learn the move called wish?

if you dont mnd them being hacked, i'll give you any pokemon u want for free, i'll even make them shiny, give them perfect ivs in every stat, and infect them with pokerus, (NO LEGENDARIES) how about a perfect, shiny, maxed out blissey, made for competitive battling for a start?

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

serventofthe3n1

Judge_Rapier19 wrote:

Got a shiny Dragonite to trade if anyone is interested, Got the normal one and shiny version of dragonite doesn't look as nice as the normal. Not going to lie, would like a mew for it but as that wont happen, a Seadra would be awesome. Can't get on until after work, however can check any replies I get to this so will reply as soon as I can. Seadra doesn't have to be anything special or a shiny, but would help if it was around level 40+. Shiny Dragonite is level 55 with Modest nature, I would say what it's IV's are however I have absolutely no idea how to check.

Also check out my friend safari if you are interested. Pokemon are in the signature

go to kilude city pokemon center, there is a man wearing a purple suit (i believe) inside, who will tell you what ivs of any chosen pokemon are perfect, if any
.P.S. I can get you that seadra if you want, but would you perfer a kingdra instead? alll pokemon i offfer are hacked, unless stated otherwise by me.

Mansa

Really!? I would like ANY pokemon that has the stats I listed. They don't need to be shiny or perfect, but I just want a supporting type.

TO THE OTHER PERSON I have a Seadra and will be willing to trade for either or.

Mansa

Mansa

can I have another one that can learn U-turn/Volt Switch as well? (if you don't mind)

Mansa

serventofthe3n1

Bronze wrote:

can I have another one that can learn U-turn/Volt Switch as well? (if you don't mind)

sure, i'll give you a blissey, a greninja, and an electivire

Mansa

That would be awesome.
Exchange FCs or meet by passerby?

Mansa

serventofthe3n1

Bronze wrote:

That would be awesome.
Exchange FCs or meet by passerby?

exchange friend codes, i've already registered you

-Robin-

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

ive got one for you if you don't mind that it's hacked

@kakren2 I don't mind thank you
My friend code is 2664-3491-5385
A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

Sounds good : )

im ready when you are

I'm around now if you are.
I'm trying to put together a 6v team of some of my favourites:
swablu - bashful - shiny
torchic - jolly
milotic - bold
absol - adamant
buneary - adamant
roselia - modest
If you could help me out with any or all I'd really appreciate it : )
Levels under ten would be excellent.

Edited on by -Robin-

-Robin-

Megapokepaul

@all hey everybody i'm back !! heard that now you could alter nature and ivs with pwersave , well...this is messed up , talk about trying to get a big shiny 5-6 ivs collection...... i can t believe people will now question the origin of my shiny s 5-6 ivs that i try breeding/getting every day..."sigh"

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

serventofthe3n1

@Megapokepaul i see what your saying, well, at least i'm forward and honest about the pokemon i give away, oh and just so you know, while it's true that ivs can now be modified, nature cannot be as of yet but it will be within the next week or two most likely

@bronze sure i'll be more than happy to help you get you're whole team, ii'll be on at 2:00 PM CST (that's central standard time) and well get together then.

EOTW

I think I'm done with this thread. Too much talk of hacked 'mon.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Judge_Rapier19

serventofthe3n1 wrote:

Judge_Rapier19 wrote:

go to kilude city pokemon center, there is a man wearing a purple suit (i believe) inside, who will tell you what ivs of any chosen pokemon are perfect, if any
.P.S. I can get you that seadra if you want, but would you perfer a kingdra instead? alll pokemon i offfer are hacked, unless stated otherwise by me.

Would it be possible for the Seadra to be shiny? and I need a Seadra for my pokedex as had a shiny horsea (traded for a shiny dratini (how i got my dragonair shiny)) and already got a kingdra from GTS. Seadra was in my "dream team" back in the days of pokemon blue and red so want him back in X

3DS Name - Tornado
FC - 1220-8444-3322
Friend Safari - Rock Type - Barbacle, Pupitar, Dwebble

jm29

Megapokepaul wrote:

@all hey everybody i'm back !! heard that now you could alter nature and ivs with pwersave , well...this is messed up , talk about trying to get a big shiny 5-6 ivs collection...... i can t believe people will now question the origin of my shiny s 5-6 ivs that i try breeding/getting every day..."sigh"

@Megapokepaul the Nature codes are not there yet
and they need to stop already

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic