kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

Does Anyone have a Shiny Latias for Trade?
I have a Bashful nature level 35 Latias for trade for a Shiny Latias. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you.

i could just shinify the one you got for you. although to my knowledge, shiny lengendaries, cant be traded... i have every legendary in thee game, unfortunately mine can only be traded locally...

Try this time switching out the meaga stones to another pokemon

@kakren2. Some shiny lengendaries can. The ones who can't be shiny are Reshiram and Zekrom. Other can unless that are hacked then they can't. But for this I'm will to take the risk. Please log back online as soon as you can for the trade. Thank you.

no prob, and don't worry, i'll make a clone of your latios before i shinify it, just in case...

@kakren2. By the way do you have the mega stone for my Latias. If you do that will be nice of you. I also a level 55 shiny Latios that need a mega stone as well. If you have both mega stones. Please let me know and I'll trade you my Shiny Latios as well to give the mega stone. Either that or I'll game chat you about it if you have game chat on you 3DS. Thank you.

i do have both, unfortunately, they cant be traded... ive tried before

@kakren2. It might work for me this time around. So, let's try it anyways. It that ok with you? Yes or no?

very well

is it hacked. That's why it not working.

no the reason its not working is because, they havent officially been released yet, i can trade any other megastone besides those two!

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

Akashi

@kakren2 okay ill get that charizadite y. What do you want to trade it for? (Please not a legend and i dont have shinies) i added you. Add me back. Fc in my sig. c:

Currently playing Pokemon XY (my baby) AC:NL Bravely Default Pokemon ORAS

3DS Friend Code: 5386-9303-4110

serventofthe3n1

do u want any other megastones besides those two?

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

serventofthe3n1

Akashi wrote:

@kakren2 okay ill get that charizadite y. What do you want to trade it for? (Please not a legend and i dont have shinies) i added you. Add me back. Fc in my sig. c:

i'll give it to you for free, so just give me any crap pokemon

Akashi

@kakren2 okay then haha did you add me already? Are you online now? My ingame name is Xander.

serventofthe3n1

Akashi wrote:

@kakren2 okay then haha did you add me already? Are you online now? My ingame name is Xander.

i'm on now

Theway22

Does Anybody have mega stones for both Latias and Latios?
I have a level 35 Shiny Latias and level 55 Shiny Latios which needs both Mega Stones that are 100% legit, they not hacked and can be traded through with no problems at all. I'll trade you back your Pokemon after I'm done getting the item into my pokemon or, in my pokemon bag in the game as promised. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you.

Theway22

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9356-0226

serventofthe3n1

Theway22 wrote:

I have a level 35 Shiny Latias and level 55 Shiny Latios which needs both Mega Stones that are 100% legit, they not hacked and can be traded through with no problems at all. I'll trade you back your Pokemon after I'm done getting the item into my pokemon or, in my pokemon bag in the game as promised. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you.

no the reason its not working is because, they havent officially been released yet and thus, there arent any legit ones available yet. i can trade any other megastone besides those two!

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

Akashi

@kakren2 thanks a bunch c:

serventofthe3n1

Akashi wrote:

@kakren2 thanks a bunch c:

no prob enjoy!

jm29

@Theway22 they can't be traded yet because Nintendo didn't put them out yet

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

serventofthe3n1

jm29 wrote:

@Theway22 they can't be traded yet because Nintendo didn't put them out yet

Exactly!!! thank you!!!

Theway22

kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

no the reason its not working is because, they havent officially been released yet and thus, there arent any legit ones available yet. i can trade any other megastone besides those two!

@kakren2. Ok. I understand. Thanks.

Edited on by Theway22

Theway22

3DS Friend Code: 4570-9356-0226

serventofthe3n1

Theway22 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Theway22 wrote:

Ok. I understand. Thanks.

no prob

serventofthe3n1

Battle anyone?

-Robin-

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

ive got one for you if you don't mind that it's hacked

@kakren2 I don't mind thank you
My friend code is 2664-3491-5385
A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

-Robin-

serventofthe3n1

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

A neutral nature would be good but I don't mind so much. I'm also on the look out for a ditto with good ivs.

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

-Robin-

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

-Robin- wrote:

i can give you one of those too, as a matter of fact,i can get you any pokemon you want acccept legedaries, but i'll get with you tomorrow. it's getting late where i'm at,,

Sounds good : )

-Robin-

EOTW

@kakren2 Why do I need another ability capsule?

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

EOTW

If anyone is interested in some shiny trading I have a shiny magikarp (adamant, HA, IVs in hp, def, sp def, and speed), shiny gardevoir (bashful, Trace, IVs in sp atk, speed), shiny mamoswine (impish, snowcloak, don't know the IVs right now but I can check if your interested), shiny linoone (lax, pickup,~), and porygon-Z(modest, download, ~). the porygon is lvl 100. the only ones I know for sure are legit are the magikarp and the gardevoir since i bred/caught them myself.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic