Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,561 to 32,580 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

I have a shiny Eevee with 6 IVs, runaway, modest nature. I got it from a friend and I am now 99% certain that its cheated so I'm not interested in it. Does anyone have anything worth while that they would like to trade for this?
EDIT: I'm extremely fond of shiny golurk, but I'd take something competitively viable first.

Does it have a pentagon on it? (Indicating it's kalos born)

It could be real.

Your info is quite outdated, having a pentagon, means NOTHING anymore, i cant tell you how many hacked pokemon i have that have the pentagon symbol!

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

jm29

kakren2 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

I have a shiny Eevee with 6 IVs, runaway, modest nature. I got it from a friend and I am now 99% certain that its cheated so I'm not interested in it. Does anyone have anything worth while that they would like to trade for this?
EDIT: I'm extremely fond of shiny golurk, but I'd take something competitively viable first.

It could be real.

Your info is quite outdated, having a pentagon, means NOTHING anymore, i cant tell you how many hacked pokemon i have that have the pentagon symbol!

You need to see if they have memories as well

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

It could be real.

It really sucks that people feel like they need to cheat when breeding and EV training has never been easier. Are people really that impatient?

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

It could be real.

It really sucks that people feel like they need to cheat when breeding and EV training has never been easier. Are people really that impatient?

well first of all, you have to understand, that i beat the entire game legitly and raised over 95% of my pokemon legitly, but, i got bored when i ran out of stuff to do and got tired of raising new pokemon, and the whole "super training routine" i did it enough to where i decided, i think ive done this enough to last a life time, i dont think im gonna be able to get any more enjoyment out of it... and so i quit playing altogether. but then my friend got a powersave device, and i was like, "Hey, something new to do!" and at the time, i still didnt know that pokemon x/y had been cracked yet, so i was pretty besides myself, so of course i was like, "i gotta check this out!" so i borrowed it, and made use of it, but then i realized that after using the device that the cheats benefitted me little as i had already done everythng that needed doing, and had legiitly, and fully trained almost all of my pokemon, so that's when i decided, well if i cant really benefit from this, maybe other's can, so that's when i found this site,, and started offering free pokemon, and modifications as well as free items.

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

It could be real.

well first of all, you have to understand, that i beat the entire game legitly and raised over 95% of my pokemon legitly, but, i got bored when i ran out of stuff to do and got tired of raising new pokemon, and the whole "super training routine" i did it enough to where i decided, i think ive done this enough to last a life time, i dont think im gonna be able to get any more enjoyment out of it... and so i quit playing altogether. but then my friend got a powersave device, and i was like, "Hey, something new to do!" and at the time, i still didnt know that pokemon x/y had been cracked yet, so i was pretty besides myself, so of course i was like, "i gotta check this out!" so i borrowed it, and made use of it, but then i realized that after using the device that the cheats benefitted me little as i had already done everythng that needed doing, and had legiitly, and fully trained almost all of my pokemon, so that's when i decided, well if i cant really benefit from this, maybe other's can, so that's when i found this site,, and started offering free pokemon, and modifications as well as free items.

I can understand your situation. I just wouldn't ever do it myself; I like to earn my pokes the traditional way. Thats why I'm so keen on getting rid of this Eevee. BTW, you know you can EV train in about ten minutes with horde battles what would take more than an hour with Super Training? It makes things so much easier.

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

It could be real.

I can understand your situation. I just wouldn't ever do it myself; I like to earn my pokes the traditional way. Thats why I'm so keen on getting rid of this Eevee. BTW, you know you can EV train in about ten minutes with horde battles what would take more than an hour with Super Training? It makes things so much easier.

no,, to be completelly honest, i'm a total noob when it comes to ev training, competitive batttling, breeding, and raising pokemon for competitive battling...

EOTW

So is anyone interested in this Eevee? I've also got a shiny mamoswine, linoone, magikarp, gardevoir, and porygon-Z.

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

So is anyone interested in this Eevee? I've also got a shiny mamoswine, linoone, magikarp, gardevoir, and porygon-Z.

what nature is it? I do have some legit pokiies...

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

The eevee is modest with runaway. Its also 6 IVs.

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

i'll take it off your hands, what do you want for it?

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

I was hoping for a shiny golurk, but let me know what you have. I'm open to suggestions. P.S. gotta leave for work in about 20 mins. If a trade doesn't happen by then it probably wont happen till tomorrow.

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

I was hoping for a shiny golurk, but let me know what you have. I'm open to suggestions. P.S. gotta leave for work in about 20 mins. If a trade doesn't happen by then it probably wont happen till tomorrow.

that's fine i'll catch u tomorrow, i need time to compile a list anyways...

-Robin-

Would anyone have a shiny swablu with good ivs that they'd be willing to trade? :3

-Robin-

EOTW

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

Well, I have a limited amount of legit pokies that you would actually want if any, and I have no legit shinies either, however, I do have a buneary with perfect ivs, that archer bred and gave me, the poke itself is legit, however I shinified it with cheat codes... Now if you want it, I can unshinify it using the same method.... Besides that, I have an event pinser with its megastone, however, it might not be tradable, it's an event Pokemon and I've heard they can't be traded, however I haven't tried with pinser... Other then that I have a bunch of high leveled legit Pokemon that I trained myself... However they were not ev trained so they're stats are crap so I don't think you'll be interested in any of them, But... Maybe you'd be interested in rare items instead? I can get you any item you wish, hacked of course, now I know you said you don't like hacked pokies, but what about items?

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

Well, I have a limited amount of legit pokies that you would actually want if any, and I have no legit shinies either, however, I do have a buneary with perfect ivs, that archer bred and gave me, the poke itself is legit, however I shinified it with cheat codes... Now if you want it, I can unshinify it using the same method.... Besides that, I have an event pinser with its megastone, however, it might not be tradable, it's an event Pokemon and I've heard they can't be traded, however I haven't tried with pinser... Other then that I have a bunch of high leveled legit Pokemon that I trained myself... However they were not ev trained so they're stats are crap so I don't think you'll be interested in any of them, But... Maybe you'd be interested in rare items instead? I can get you any item you wish, hacked of course, now I know you said you don't like hacked pokies, but what about items?

I might take that offer for the buneary. It could be interesting to work with since we have mega lopunny coming in a few months. whats the nature/ability?

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

I might take that offer for the buneary. It could be interesting to work with since we have mega lopunny coming in a few months. whats the nature/ability?

runaway, however, I have an unlimited amount of ability capsules, so i can tack one on so you can change it to cute charm when it evolves, i fully ev trained it in attack and speed, its nature is jolly, it has egg moves: fire punch, ice punch, and thunder punch, and would you like me to unshinify it? Oh, and it's lvl. 1 of course and infected with pokerus, but i can remove that too if you want...

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

runaway, however, I have an unlimited amount of ability capsules, so i can tack one on so you can change it to cute charm when it evolves, i fully ev trained it in attack and speed, its nature is jolly, it has egg moves: fire punch, ice punch, and thunder punch, and would you like me to unshinify it? Oh, and it's lvl. 1 of course and infected with pokerus, but i can remove that too if you want...

Its hard for me to turn down a shiny, but yes please unshinify it. I would like that ability capsule too, Thank you! Added your fc btw.

NX HYPE

serventofthe3n1

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

Its hard for me to turn down a shiny, but yes please unshinify it. I would like that ability capsule too, Thank you! Added your fc btw.

ok cool! and the pokerus? thats not legit either, i added it with cheat codes too, do you want me to remove the pokerus?

EOTW

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

EOTW wrote:

@kakren2 So whatcha got?

ok cool! and the pokerus? thats not legit either, i added it with cheat codes too, do you want me to remove the pokerus?

I already have several pokerized mon so that doesn't matter. You can leave it on or take it off whatever is convenient for you.

NX HYPE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic