Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,501 to 32,520 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

@kakren2 can u still give me the spare ability capsule?

sigh for the loppuny, sure,, i can clone it and give out free copies....

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

serventofthe3n1

I'm not exactly THRILLED about people selling what I give out for FREE but I can't stop them...

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

serventofthe3n1

greatniko wrote:

thanks kakren!

sure thing man, no prob.

serventofthe3n1

Does anybody else need anything? I don't know how much longer i'm gonna be up.

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

I'm not exactly THRILLED about people selling what I give out for FREE but I can't stop them...

@kakren2 im not selling that one. i need for my lopunny or the jolteon i have i already farmed the capsule he he asked now i need the rest of the items since he shortened the list to only 10 items. if you can change the ability and trade em back that is fine too

Edited on by ArcherX

3ds Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592
Pokemon X IGN: Avenger
Pokemon OR IGN: Ruler
I'm a reseting completionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592 | Nintendo Network ID: ArcherJ

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

@kakren2 im not selling that one. i need for my lopunny or the jolteon i have i already farmed the capsule he he asked now i need the rest of the items since he shortened the list to only 10 items. if you can change the ability and trade em back that is fine too

oh, ok that's fine in that case, i don't know exactly how the ability capsule works, but i'm pretty sure the effects only last for the duration of the battle...

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

oh, ok that's fine in that case, i don't know exactly how the ability capsule works, but i'm pretty sure the effects only last for the duration of the battle...

its permanent it changes the ability of my quick feet jolteon into volt absorb jolteon or my run away lopunny into cute charm lopunny

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

its permanent it changes the ability of my quick feet jolteon into volt absorb jolteon or my run away lopunny into cute charm lopunny

oh, ok just trade me every pokemon whom's ability you want changed, and i'll take care of the rest.

serventofthe3n1

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

oh, ok just trade me every pokemon whom's ability you want changed, and i'll take care of the rest.

ok, so slight problem, your buneary's ability will only change to klutz, and a ability capsule has no effect on jolteon, so.... yeah

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ok, so slight problem, your buneary's ability will only change to klutz, and a ability capsule has no effect on jolteon, so.... yeah

cause its hidden ability and klutz is worse lol just shinify em and return em

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

cause its hidden ability and klutz is worse lol just shinify em and return em

sorry, i didn't see your post in time... do you still want me to shinifi them?

ArcherX

only the buneary

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

only the buneary

i'll infect it with pokerus too

serventofthe3n1

hope you don't mind, but i made a clone of your buneary...

ArcherX

sure i dont mind i was gonna ive u my second buneary

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

i went ahead and maxed out it's stats for you with protiens, hp ups etc.

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

too much kindness is dangerous u know

i keep forgetting the heavy ball magikarp exists

Edited on by ArcherX

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

too much kindness is dangerous u know

Ha, that'll be the day, there's no such thing as too much kindness!

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

serventofthe3n1

heavy ball magikarp?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic