Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,341 to 32,360 of 34,512

serventofthe3n1

FilmerNgameR wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

FilmerNgameR wrote:

Does someone have a 6IV female sneasel for trade? I need one for my breeding. I have lots of pokemon so I don't know what pokemon to trade but I'll try to make a fair deal for it.

do u have a male sneasel? if so i have a shiny ditto with perfect ivs in every stat equiped with a destiny knot which is just as good, if not better than the poke u want, i'll give it to you for free if you want.

YES! I have a 6IV male sneasel! Let's trade!

ok sure add me

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

@ArcherX i figured out why i could'n't trade you that deoxys, it's because it was shiny! I now have a non-shiny one if you want it.

sure, can u add a jolly lopunny with the punches and draun punch?

i would if pokebank was free, sadly it isn't...

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

@ArcherX i figured out why i could'n't trade you that deoxys, it's because it was shiny! I now have a non-shiny one if you want it.

sure, can u add a jolly lopunny with the punches and draun punch?

i would if pokebank wwas free, sadly it isn't...

a female modest eevee with anticipation in a premier ball?(for breeding porpuses)

3ds Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592
Pokemon X IGN: Avenger
Pokemon OR IGN: Ruler
I'm a reseting completionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592 | Nintendo Network ID: ArcherJ

Eveechan

@kakren2 and to answer what you had said to me earlier. There's not really a whole lot I'm looking for other than those 3 events, I have a big trade I'm working on for humbubba, but that's about it :>

Eveechan

serventofthe3n1

archer, unfortunately as of right now, it is impossible for me to edit a pokemon's nature or ivs with a powersaves device so, im afraid thats not yet possible, however they are constantly updating their code database so who knows, in the future it maybe...

Lyopride

If any of you guys have a pokemon with pokerus i will do anything.wink wink nudge nudge anything

Lyopride

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4607-2346

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

archer, unfortunately as of right now, it is impossible for me to edit a pokemon's nature or ivs with a powersaves device so, im afraid thats not yet possible, however they are constantly updating their code database so who knows, in the future it maybe...

sooo then a timid deoxys and a timid latias? those 2 are my 2 fave legends of all time

serventofthe3n1

@Lyopride i'm gonna give you some pokerus infected pokemon for free

FilmerNgameR

@kakren2
Thanks but I still need that 6IV female sneasel but thanks anyway!

Edited on by FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3297-7197 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

serventofthe3n1

@FilmerNgameR i didn't mean for u to give me a sneasel, i was simply trying to say that you could give me any crap pokemon u wanted for my ditto and then breed your sneasel with the ditto sorry if i was unclear... do u want the sneasel back? you can just give me whatever u want in return

FilmerNgameR

kakren2 wrote:

@FilmerNgameR i didn't mean for u to give me a sneasel, i was simply trying to say that you could give me any crap pokemon u wanted for my ditto and then breed your sneasel with the ditto sorry if i was unclear... do u want the sneasel back? you can just give me whatever u want in return

Sure I may need it. I'll get online right now.

FilmerNgameR

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3297-7197 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

serventofthe3n1

@archerx i cant guarantee nature, but i can give you a latios/latias (i think) i was unfortunately premature on the deoxys, i cant trade a nonshiny one either,APPARENTLY because its a special pokemon!!! but i can try to trade you a latios/latias if you want.

serventofthe3n1

FilmerNgameR wrote:

@kakren2
Thanks.

no prob

serventofthe3n1

@archer I"m SO sorry for keep getting your hopes up about the deoxys, I PROMISE that i'm not just trying to jerk your chain, if that's what you're thinking... and sorry if that the case, i unfortunately keep getting ahead of myself, which im VERY bad about, and i sincerely hope that you wont hold it against me...

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

@archer I"m SO sorry for keep getting your hopes up about the deoxys, I PROMISE that i'm not just trying to jerk your chain, if that's what you're thinking... and sorry if that the case, i unfortunately keep getting ahead of myself, which im VERY bad about, and i sincerely hope that you wont hold it against me...

im online

serventofthe3n1

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

im online

I just tried, and the game wont let me trade them, apparently,the game knows they're hacked and wont let me trade them...

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

ArcherX

kakren2 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

kakren2 wrote:

im online

I just tried, and the game wont let me trade them, apparently,the game knows there hacked and wont let me trade them...

can you shinify?

serventofthe3n1

yes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic