Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 32,301 to 32,320 of 34,512

bjt243

@jm29
Yeah once I get all moves and settled in that would be awesome if I could get one! I moving from Hawaii to the mainland so it is taking like a couple weeks at least with everything. I'll be on when I can

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

serventofthe3n1

So, who here has already reserved a copy of pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire? I'm going to be reserving a copy of alpha sapphire this afternoon myself!

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!
3DS Friend Code: 4527-9043-8450

SirenBanshee

@karken2 I reserved an alpha sapphire copy for myself as well lol I can't wait to have a mega shiny metagross I'm freaking out just thinking about it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

serventofthe3n1

the new mega evolutions for hoens starters look pretty interesting, and the one for diancie looks cool too. not to mention the whole "Primal Reversion" thing!

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

if anyone wants their pokemon shinified, pokerus iinfected, nature changed, lvl maxed, or given perfect ivs in every stat, or even cloned and gender swapped for breeding purposes, just leave me a request, and i'll be more than happy to oblige!!!

jm29

@bjt243 sore just hit me up when you get to the main land

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

serventofthe3n1

@jm29 what's that? you say your herpes sores flared up, when you where hitting on your main man?

jm29

@kakren2 he help a lot back in the days when you can only clone be using the 2 3DS way and if I can give back some I'm happy to do so
And is there any your looking for?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar hey! haven't seen you in awhile! and ik dancie's out now I got one and a shiny one as well cant trade the shiny though
@Eveechan haha don't worry bout it im glad your just doin them for me! im busy myself still haven't finished spearow @_@
@jm29 eh same still im now actually working around my schedule to hatch these pokes im needing shiny gunna start getting back into it more specially since new ones are coming out!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit ouch.... still..?
and yeah XD after this I have to try and get ahold of ones I've missed out on, like english diance, shiny jirachi, and surfing pikachu XD

Eveechan

Lyopride

Hey erbody i have a pupitar wiyh your name on it. i want no i need a pokemon with pokerus going to start building a competive team we can negotiate. not to athached with any pokemon friend safari is. electric. fc: 1676-4607-2346

Lyopride

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4607-2346

serventofthe3n1

I'm giving away free copies of the event pokemon heracross and pinsir, which just came out august 17, i'm also giving out free copies of their corresponding megastones as well, anyone interested?

serventofthe3n1

@Lyopride I'll give you any kb shiny poke you want with pokerus and max happiness and affection for free, let me know if your interested. p.s. no legendaries, as most of them can't be traded, unless their kb.

serventofthe3n1

Eveechan wrote:

and yeah XD after this I have to try and get ahold of ones I've missed out on, like english diance, shiny jirachi, and surfing pikachu XD

None of these pokemon have been Officially released yet in the USA. However they are available through a powersaves cheat code device. i have one, and therefore i have all of the above mentioned pokemon, and would be more than happy to trade you a copy of each, unfortunately however, english versions of diancie, and jirachi cannot be traded, and i'm not sure about the surfing pikachu...

Edited on by serventofthe3n1

jm29

kakren2 wrote:

Eveechan wrote:

None of these pokemon have been Officially released yet in the USA. However they are available through a powersaves cheat code device. i have one, and therefore i have all of the above mentioned pokemon, and would be more than happy to trade you a copy of each, unfortunately however, english versions of diancie, and jirachi cannot be traded, and i'm not sure about the surfing pikachu...

@kakren2 just to let you know there are English name Diancie that can be trade because I have one with the date 7/19/2014 and power saves date is 7/23/2014 they just can't be shiny
and for the shiny jirachi it can have an english name as long as the person in Japan has there game set to english
But the surfing pikachu are all Japan name because they are Nicknames for the parks where they came from

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

serventofthe3n1

@jm29 i tried to put my non-shiny english diancie on the gts for trade and it wouldn't let me, nor my legally obtained celibi from pokebank

Lyopride

Thanks kakren2 i don't [email protected] wi fi currently using 3g. on my phone to post this i have a rottom you might want replie back when most convenent

Lyopride

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4607-2346

serventofthe3n1

@Lyopride Thanks for the offer but i already have a rotom, not only that but i have a powersaves device, which means i can get any pokemon i want whenever i want.

jm29

@kakren2 there are some pokemon that can go on the GTS even if there real
Mew, Celebi, Genesect just to name a few

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

serventofthe3n1

does anyone want the megastones for latias and/or latios? i'm giving them away for free

serventofthe3n1

jm29 wrote:

@kakren2 there are some pokemon that can go on the GTS even if there real
Mew, Celebi, Genesect just to name a few

well maybe so, but i'm prettty sure i've seen diacie on their for trade...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic