Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 321 to 340 of 34,512

Dipl0matt

Looking for a female wartortle caught in a safari with a dive ball, and a male squirtle with aura sphere

Dipl0matt

Woooper

Misdreavus, Togepi, or Marvel Scale Dragonair.

Woooper

Zaldor23

By any chance have a Feebas only pokemon im looking for willing to take anything of equal or more value

Adding everyone
FC 2492 5229 2785

Kiritsugi

@zaldor23 I have a fennikin unfortunately I don't have a feebas

Kiritsugi

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1865-7609

Kiritsugi

I'm also looking for an electabuzz holding an electilizer

Kiritsugi

Zaldor23

If you inform me where to find the electilizer i can have that working for you @Kiritsugi

Adding everyone
FC 2492 5229 2785

the8thleo

Looking for a pokemon with pokerus on it FC in sign

FC 3282 2810 2602

Garyberry

Does anyone have a clefairy to trade???
4871-4115-2465

Garyberry

the8thleo

@Zaldor23 at the battle place where friend safari is, for 48 BP

FC 3282 2810 2602

Kiritsugi

@zaldor23 you get the electrilizer from the battle mansion

Kiritsugi

Jetson

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Does anyone have a Y mewtwo stone they will be willing to trade for my X mewtwo stone? Thanks

I would trade my Y mewtwo mega stone for your X mega stone, if you are still looking for one

Yes please!!!!!....My friend code is...1418-7473-5458

I have added you, my friend code is 1375-7631-2803, also how do you want to do this trade, just give the stone to some random pokemon,trade that pokemon with the stone, we take the stones from the pokemon and trade the pokemon back?

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

Gardevoir

Shvzvm wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 I'm ready to trade. Do you have a male houndoom and houndoominite?

You can only get houndoomite in Y on route 16 between 8 and 9 pm, but I have a houndoom.

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

themightyevil

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Does anyone have a Y mewtwo stone they will be willing to trade for my X mewtwo stone? Thanks

I would trade my Y mewtwo mega stone for your X mega stone, if you are still looking for one

Exactlyyy

I have added you, my friend code is 1375-7631-2803, also how do you want to do this trade, just give the stone to some random pokemon,trade that pokemon with the stone, we take the stones from the pokemon and trade the pokemon back?

Added you

themightyevil

Jetson

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

Thanks, also could you by chance check what my friend safari type and pokemon are?
Yours is normal with ditto, teddiursa and minccino

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

themightyevil

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

Thanks, also could you by chance check what my friend safari type and pokemon are?

checking

themightyevil

themightyevil

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

checking

Water with Poliwhirl, gyrados and Octillery

themightyevil

Jetson

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

checking

, would you mind trading our friend safari pokemon?

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

themightyevil

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

checking

, would you mind swapping friend safari pokemon?

Sure Mincinno would be nice

themightyevil

themightyevil

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Jetson wrote:

themightyevil wrote:

Exactlyyy

Added you

checking

, would you mind swapping friend safari pokemon?

Sure Mincinno would be nice

Anyone you want in particular?

themightyevil

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic