Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 31,561 to 31,580 of 34,512

Megapokepaul

ArcherX wrote:

jm29 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

@jm29 dude question do you have a wii U?

No @ArcherX why?

@jm29 since i had 300 gold points in nintendo club i decided to get paper mario for my wii u, but aparently since i live in central america i cant redeem the code, so i either toss the code or give it to some1, and since u gave my precious deoxys and those shinies i thought of giving u the code to see if u can redeem it. p.s. do you have a spare mewtonite Y? i need one

I can give you 4 5/6 ivs shiny and an event magicarp for the code since I own a wii u ! Send the code to [email protected] and then add my fc I'll add yours and give you the shiny s . Okay ?( I'll give the stone too)

Edited on by Megapokepaul

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

ArcherX

Megapokepaul wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

jm29 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

No @ArcherX why?

@jm29 since i had 300 gold points in nintendo club i decided to get paper mario for my wii u, but aparently since i live in central america i cant redeem the code, so i either toss the code or give it to some1, and since u gave my precious deoxys and those shinies i thought of giving u the code to see if u can redeem it. p.s. do you have a spare mewtonite Y? i need one

I can give you 4 5/6 ivs shiny and an event magicarp for the code since I own a wii u ! Send the code to [email protected] and then add my fc I'll add yours and give you the shiny s . Okay ?( I'll give the stone too)

@Megapokepaul lets do this trade me 2 shiny pokemons then ill send you code then u trade last 2 shinies, if the code works, ur in luck i plan to buy mario kart 8 this month and i might get code for pikmin 3(most likely) so if it doesnt work for me ill send it to you.
p.s. do you have a list of ur shinies?

Edited on by ArcherX

3ds Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592
Pokemon X IGN: Avenger
Pokemon OR IGN: Ruler
I'm a reseting completionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592 | Nintendo Network ID: ArcherJ

Megapokepaul

ArcherX wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

jm29 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

No @ArcherX why?

@Megapokepaul lets do this trade me 2 shiny pokemons then ill send you code then u trade last 2 shinies, if the code works, ur in luck i plan to buy mario kart 8 this month and i might get code for pikmin 3(most likely) so if it doesnt work for me ill send it to you.
p.s. do you have a list of ur shinies?

ummmm I don't have a list but I can give you some of the best I have okay ? :
5 ivs snivy with 4 EM in love ball
5ivs aron with 4 EM in heavy ball
5ivs marill with 4 EM in lure ball
6ivs kangashkan in moon ball
they are all shiny , and if you send me the pikmin code later on in case it doesn't work I'll give you some other shiny or whatever you want. Add me , I'll add you in a minute . And we'll do the complete trade , I trust you to send me the code after it ^^.

MsJubilee

@Megapokepaul sorry to intrude but here is some advice when you get the code.You can only use the code in the wii shop channel.Not in the wiiu eshop.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Megapokepaul

midnafanboy wrote:

@Megapokepaul sorry to intrude but here is some advice when you get the code.You can only use the code in the wii shop channel.Not in the wiiu eshop.

ohh ok thanks

MsJubilee

@Megapokepaul You're welcome old sport

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Megapokepaul

@ArcherX hey my ign is paul if you wanna trade.

ArcherX

@Megapokepaul ok sent email try redeeming it first on wii u mode then on wii mode, if it works i may send the pinkmin 3 on(i would preferably trade it for a steam game though....i need games)

Edited on by ArcherX

Megapokepaul

ArcherX wrote:

@Megapokepaul ok sent email try redeeming it first on wii u mode then on wii mode, if it works i may send the pinkmin 3 on(i would preferably trade it for a steam game though....i need games)

sorry don't have steam nor a proper computer . The code worked on wii shop , thanks ^^

ArcherX

Megapokepaul wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

sorry don't have steam nor a proper computer . The code worked on wii shop , thanks ^^

oh well, at least enjoy ur paper mario game

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan dang your getting em done thanks for that to buy the way this is helpin me out a lot
@Megapokepaul sorry I didn't give you that dancie today er wait I gave that to you yesterday huh for some reason I have a feeling we were gunna trade but don't remember what and also how I made my list was with micro word or something so I could just copy and paste it when I needed to

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit what can I say? ^^; I'm not a battle person... so I took to breeding and collecting, and as I've said before, I don't mind ^^'

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan well that's cool and ya I mean I like fighting but im more into collecting than anything but I was just getting on to c how it was going and to thank you and its 4 and ive bn swimming all day so im gunna go to bed night!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit we were about to trade diancie , I proposed my sygilyph you said you were interested and that you wanted a list . So , for the list I am sure that you have them since i saw yours , and sygilyph is my only new one , so do you want it ?

Tomdani3l

anyone got a english named Darkrai they're willing to part with? sadly i dont have much special to give in return except a shiny Ditto and Celebi.
also got some other legends, i'm willing to give more than one in return for Darkrai.

2165-6166-1768 - drowzee, sigilyph, xatu

ArcherX

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Megapokepaul sorry I didn't give you that dancie today er wait I gave that to you yesterday huh for some reason I have a feeling we were gunna trade but don't remember what and also how I made my list was with micro word or something so I could just copy and paste it when I needed to

@humbubba-misfit ..........you got diancie?

jm29

ArcherX wrote:

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@ArcherX yes he get it from me

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

MsJubilee

All of you guys got a diancie?You lucky dudes.

ArcherX

jm29 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@ArcherX yes he get it from me

@jm29
wow u are a genius at getting things gotta ask u 2 things:
1. since im planing on hatching a shiny dratini what is the best method for hatching eggs?
2. can i has a copy of it(the only shinies i could trade(that u dont have) are the blastoise & charizard i soft reseted when i had leafgreen)?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic