Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 31,441 to 31,460 of 34,549

KO-Cub

bigcoolcat wrote:

anybody wanting any shiny poke's because i have way too many of them. im not saying their stats will be spectacular but they'll definitely be shiny. and high levels if you want

I might be interested.

KO-Cub

Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Marakuto

If anyone has the following Megastones: Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Mewtwonite X & Y I'll be able to give Pokemon with 4/5 Perfect IVs in exchange (I don't mind if they're cloned Megastones either.)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Megapokepaul

got a modest 2 ivs fancy vivillon if anyone is interested.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

MegaBeedrill

@jm29, it worked, I was able to get an adaptability dragalge and a snow warning aurorus after about 5 or less soft resets.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Megapokepaul

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@jm29, it worked, I was able to get an adaptability dragalge and a snow warning aurorus after about 5 or less soft resets.

are they trade-able ?

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit still looking for it >>; that thing is just... nuts to find
found 2 shinies just looking for it so far x-x

Edited on by Eveechan

Eveechan

MegaBeedrill

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

are they trade-able ?

No, I've tried trading my contrary snivies in the past, it wouldn't let me. I assume the same for these.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan really? I think mines shiny let me check for you also ill be hatching shinies again so ill let you know wich ones I need at some point if your still interested
@all finally got my new computer can get online regularly again so ill be shiny hatching!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Evechan ya I have a shiny KOR carbink with tackle harden and its ability is sturdy

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit does it have sturdy ? also i was trying to hatch a modest honedge for competitive use ( online there is no competitions in Lebanon nor really good nintendo stuff) and ended up getting a 6ivs quiet shiny one !!! been breeding for a 4-5 ivs shiny one since monday. And sunday i got a shiny 5 ivs guts taillow with 3 EM. i am LF shiny strat elektrike with ice HP .

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul hey man! I still have those other 5 or 6 you were wanting and yes it have sturdy
idk bout the electrike ik I have a shiny one don't know if its hp is ice or even how to find out!

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit what do you want for it ? ( carbink) and remind , what were the pokes i wanted ?

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul the 6 you were wanting idk about now were gastly, machop, klefki, amaura, swinub, and helioptile
and idk what shinies do you have?

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit also need a rocky helmet badly if you want to do the trade . will you take a shiny 5 ivs french carbink ? or a goomy ( shiny with 5ivs and EM)

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit i still want machop and amaura and helioptile and carbink with rocky helmet , would you mind if we do a trade then i will show you a couple shiny s and you will take whatever you want clone them and give them back ok ?

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul y don't you just tell me some of your shinies right now I cant trade right this second anyway itl be a few minutes and if you don't have any shinies I want ill give em to you are you good at breeding? for like egg moves and abilities?

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit yeah i am really good at breeding , but still , i have 3 full boxes of KB shiny strats pokes so i am gonna give you some of them ( the most interesting ones) they all have at least 2 EM and at least 5 ivs and excellent nature :
dream ball litwick , love ball snivy , heavy ball aron , friend ball flabebe, moon bal kanghashkan , friend ball chansey , lure ball marill .

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit still , i can do some pokes you want but plzz no HP ^^"

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul k the kangaskan for sure id like to clone and return and maril is the second in the evolution line isn't it? and whats the ivs on the snivy?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic