Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 31,421 to 31,440 of 34,512

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit we ll do the trade tomorrow , really sorry but i need to go to bed it s 2 am where i am.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul k it says you not online so just c bout trading tommorrow

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Junyer

Anyone have a shiny 5iv Modest(no Atk iv) Feebas and a shiny 5iv Adamant(No Sp. Atk) Magikarp). I have a shiny Krookodile and shiny Magnezone to trade for them

FC: 0061-0845-5977

jm29

@Junyer to answer your ? yes have a Shiny 5IV - Sp. Atk Adamant Magikarp JPN in level ball

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit yes, I would definately be interested in that carbink, XD I'm free and at your disposal whenever you want more I'm really good at breeding all I'd need to see is a list and we can work something out ^-^ and I can do as many as you want, with up to 4 eggmoves(so long as they don't need a transfer Q-Q) natue & ability . I can also give you my e-mail if you wanna send your list that way instead of posting

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan k cool let me look over what I need I should be able to get you a list tomorrow

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit alrighty . natures/abilities ahouldn't matter too much, IVs as well, I could work with. but the more eggmoves each one has, the longer it'll take to breed them

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan its fine it doesn't matter how long it takes you and that's what im mainly needing is egg moves and abilities I can get em to 6iv pretty quick so if that cuts work out for you

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit i am available now if you can.

Eveechan

@humbubba-misfit 5-6IVing them doesn't bother me much, just adds time to it. you have to be VERY careful when working with egg moves though, since they can be overwritten without much effort(which can be rather irritating at times)

Eveechan

Junyer

jm29 wrote:

@Junyer to answer your ? yes have a Shiny 5IV - Sp. Atk Adamant Magikarp JPN in level ball

Cool. What do you want for it and do you have an extra gyaradosite. We can trade whenever

Edited on by Junyer

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit tell me when you ll be available.

wower

Hi guys! I'm back. I was busy with other stuff so I couldn't go online
@humbubba-misfit were you able to breed any of the pokes I gave you into 5-6iv shinys?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@wower haha no I actually just got my new computer so right now im working on spearow however I only have I think 5 I have the spearow, doduo, lickitung, exeggcute, mime jr. I think I deleted the 6th you gave me if you gave me a 6th I don't remember
@Eveechan ya ik what you mean what I do is I hatch em and delete all the ones that aren't female and don't have the moves or ability that I want until I get a 6iv one then I just breed it holding an everstone until I get a shiny
@all one issue mime jr. has to hold a type of incense to breed another mime jr. right?

Megapokepaul

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@wower haha no I actually just got my new computer so right now im working on spearow however I only have I think 5 I have the spearow, doduo, lickitung, exeggcute, mime jr. I think I deleted the 6th you gave me if you gave me a 6th I don't remember
@Eveechan ya ik what you mean what I do is I hatch em and delete all the ones that aren't female and don't have the moves or ability that I want until I get a 6iv one then I just breed it holding an everstone until I get a shiny
@all one issue mime jr. has to hold a type of incense to breed another mime jr. right?

yes I think , anyway you can trade now ?

jm29

@humbubba-misfit yes you need an odd-incense

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul yes are you online still?
@jm29 k well that's gunna suck itl be hard to get a mime jr. with its ha then

jualin311720

Anyone of you want a shiny gengar with gengarite? I want a lvl.15 Victini USA and no nicknames.

Friend Code: 2809-8577-5298
I Have Shiny Gengar Looking for Event Victini from Pokemon X and Y No Nicknames It has to be in the US

jualin311720

I will be online tomorrow at 11:00 to about 3:00 so we could trade if you have that LVL. 15 Victini USA with No Nicknames.

Friend Code: 2809-8577-5298
I Have Shiny Gengar Looking for Event Victini from Pokemon X and Y No Nicknames It has to be in the US

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic