Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 31,361 to 31,380 of 32,904

AuthorMessage

jm29

31,361. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Got all with 5 ivs : shiny snivy with em : mirror coat , iron tale , captivate , glare nature: brave in a LOVE BALL !!
Shiny Aron with em: iron head , superpower , head smash , stealth rock nature : adamant in a HEAVY BALL !!
Shiny Marill with em : super power , aqua jet , belly drum nature : adamant in a LURE BALL
shiny flabebe nature : modest in a FRIEND BALL !!
MEGA SIZE pumpkaboo with em : disable , destiny bond nature : brave in a dusk ball
shiny litwick with em : heat wave natuee : modest in a DREAM BALL.
shiny HA karrablast with em : megahorn, knock out , pursuit , drill run nature : brave

@Megapokepaul what is the OT on them?

my FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
I May Have The Shiny Your Looking For :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage

ArcherX

31,362. Posted:

hi im currenly filling my pokedex in this (http://imgur.com/gallery/vnAhk/new) manner so im asking if anyone can trade me mew and jirachi to help me fill the first half of it. i can only offer a darkrai(also i have an event mewtwo with the red ball) my brother passed down before he moved to austria.
on a side node, can anyone trade me a mudkip and treeko with HA for my Competetitive Starter collection?

Need Current Pokemon to Complete Pokedex: Shaymin, Arceus
Current Competitive Shinies: (Metagross, Scizor, Aggron, Azumarill)

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592

AuthorMessage

Eveechan

31,363. Posted:

@ArcherX are you honeslty just trying to complete your dex? or are you looking to actually trade for keeps on these 2?

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage

ArcherX

31,364. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

@ArcherX are you honeslty just trying to complete your dex? or are you looking to actually trade for keeps on these 2?

@Eveechan im trying to complete it and have a copy of every pokemon there, im currently in the 5th gen(not counting event legendaries)

AuthorMessage

ArcherX

31,365. Posted:

@all can anyone trade me a mudkip and treeko with HA

AuthorMessage

Eveechan

31,366. Posted:

@ArcherX I can't help you then I'm afraid :< I wanna keep mine

AuthorMessage

ArcherX

31,367. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

@ArcherX I can't help you then I'm afraid :< I wanna keep mine

yeah...the only option is to ask someone to clone me one

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

31,368. Posted:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Got all with 5 ivs : shiny snivy with em : mirror coat , iron tale , captivate , glare nature: brave in a LOVE BALL !!
Shiny Aron with em: iron head , superpower , head smash , stealth rock nature : adamant in a HEAVY BALL !!
Shiny Marill with em : super power , aqua jet , belly drum nature : adamant in a LURE BALL
MEGA SIZE pumpkaboo with em : disable , destiny bond nature : brave in a dusk ball
shiny HA karrablast with em : megahorn, knock out , pursuit , drill run nature : brave

aron and karrablast and snivy are mine and the rest of them I found on a french wbsite.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

jm29

31,369. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

aron and karrablast and snivy are mine and the rest of them I found on a french wbsite.

as long as they are not Miranda, Cra, Lyle, or Richie we can work something out

my FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

31,370. Posted:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

no they are not .

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

jm29

31,371. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

no they are not .

let me know what you like for my list then
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVV...

my FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

31,372. Posted:

@jm29 you want all of them ? I will only trade my snivy for your piplup since they are both realllllly perfect and my snivy comes in a love balle wich took me a lot of trades , transfers and breeding to get only the love ball.

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

31,373. Posted:

@jm29 : Elekid ( blake ) , modest eevee HA, knagashkan (joe), chansey ( vaughn ), ghastly ( IRON ) , duskull ( vogel ) , hippopotas , alomommola ( penny ) , klefki ( ben ) , espurr ( yuka ) , ralts ( yukito ) , shinx ( mark ) , meowth ( nicetits) , swinub ( petey) , I know it s tooooo much but since you can cline it should be okay Ohh and I dont want your piplup anymore and you will have snivy , you will also clone all of my poke since I cant then give them back ok ?

Edited on by Megapokepaul

AuthorMessage

Junyer

31,374. Posted:

Does anyone have a 5iv modest male budew?

FC: 0061-0845-5977

AuthorMessage

Rob234111

31,375. Posted:

@Junyer Sorry for the late reply! ended up going to my friend's cottage overnight and I just got back. I unfortunately don't have a budew of that kind. :( I'm sorry! I do hope we can trade soon though!

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

AuthorMessage

Eveechan

31,376. Posted:

@Junyer I'm trying to breed you one, just beed really really busy x3
can't promise it'll be male if it comes out though

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

31,377. Posted:

I finally got ahold of a competitive zygarde! (caught it myself)
]
Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 26
Att: 31
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 27
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 26 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 27 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ground, Ice, Psychic, Rock, Steel
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 67
]
I also have a modest hidden power fire xerneas (don't know the exact IVs.. that I didn't catch myself)

I still need a competitive yveltal.. I clone too.

I also have my powersave's save file set to the zygarde encounter so I can try to catch as many as possible of any given nature. guarenteed 3 31 IVs on any legendary in gen 6 and the others are randomized.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

31,378. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I finally got ahold of a competitive zygarde! (caught it myself)
]
Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 26
Att: 31
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 27
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 26 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 27 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ground, Ice, Psychic, Rock, Steel
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 67
]
I also have a modest hidden power fire xerneas (don't know the exact IVs.. that I didn't catch myself)

I still need a competitive yveltal.. I clone too.

I also have my powersave's save file set to the zygarde encounter so I can try to catch as many as possible of any given nature. guarenteed 3 31 IVs on any legendary in gen 6 and the others are randomized.

I have a 4 ivs naughty yveltal if you want ! I would like an adamant zygarde if you will be resetting him.

Edited on by Megapokepaul

AuthorMessage

Junyer

31,379. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

@Junyer I'm trying to breed you one, just beed really really busy x3
can't promise it'll be male if it comes out though

Dont worry about it. I just hatched one. Sorry to put you through the trouble and thanks for trying

AuthorMessage

Junyer

31,380. Posted:

Rob234111 wrote:

@Junyer Sorry for the late reply! ended up going to my friend's cottage overnight and I just got back. I unfortunately don't have a budew of that kind. :( I'm sorry! I do hope we can trade soon though!

Its cool. I just hatched one. I also have the female eevee with HA that you wanted. Give me anything for it. Let me know when you wanna trade