Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 31,321 to 31,340 of 32,996

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,321. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

@Stomatopod17 do you have any other 5/6 ivs pokes you want to trade cause i have a couple myself for trade.

Nope we're good! Enjoy!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,322. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

@Stomatopod17 do you have any other 5/6 ivs pokes you want to trade cause i have a couple myself for trade.

Nope we're good! Enjoy!

ok thanks ;)

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ArcherX

31,323. Posted:

some1 trade me a mew or a jirachi plzzzz i can give a darkrai

Need Current Pokemon to Complete Pokedex: Shaymin, Arceus
Current Competitive Shinies: (Metagross, Scizor, Aggron, Azumarill)

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

31,324. Posted:

Can someone give me a Zoura for an Eevee? If you want, I'll give it either a water or thunder stone before trading.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalK9

31,325. Posted:

MetalK9 wrote:

Would anyone happen to have an Aron with Sturdy and 31/31/31/X/31/31 Iv's with Stealth Rox. I'm just to lazy to go through so much work after getting my Jolly Protean. Please with a cherry on top. I don't have much to give, but I might have something like a 5/6Iv Fenniken or 5IV Goomy.

I also have a couple of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iv'd Jolly Proteans. A physical Greninja is pretty fun.

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
>>>>>Let's pray if Sm4sh DLC is a thing, better not be "Pay to Win."<<<<<
Currently playing; Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon, Super Metroid and SSB3DS for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,326. Posted:

MetalK9 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Would anyone happen to have an Aron with Sturdy and 31/31/31/X/31/31 Iv's with Stealth Rox. I'm just to lazy to go through so much work after getting my Jolly Protean. Please with a cherry on top. I don't have much to give, but I might have something like a 5/6Iv Fenniken or 5IV Goomy.

I also have a couple of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iv'd Jolly Proteans. A physical Greninja is pretty fun.

Lol, I have 10 full boxes of competitive bred (and pokegened legendaries which take up about two of those boxes) pokemon and have yet to get a greninja.

When I finally get to it I'm going for a hidden power fire greninja.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,327. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Would anyone happen to have an Aron with Sturdy and 31/31/31/X/31/31 Iv's with Stealth Rox. I'm just to lazy to go through so much work after getting my Jolly Protean. Please with a cherry on top. I don't have much to give, but I might have something like a 5/6Iv Fenniken or 5IV Goomy.

I also have a couple of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iv'd Jolly Proteans. A physical Greninja is pretty fun.

Lol, I have 10 full boxes of competitive bred (and pokegened legendaries which take up about two of those boxes) pokemon and have yet to get a greninja.

When I finally get to it I'm going for a hidden power fire greninja.

do you have a competitive cresselia ?? I can give big for it , just name your price.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rob234111

31,328. Posted:

Does anyone have a 5/6 IV HA Eevee that they would be willing to trade to me? Preparing my team for the Eevee friendly tournament in July so I need one.

I can offer pretty much any shiny you want.

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

31,329. Posted:

@Rob234111 See my shiny list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVV...

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rob234111

31,330. Posted:

@jm29 What would you like for Zekero?

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

31,331. Posted:

@Rob234111 do you have a list?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Junyer

31,332. Posted:

Anyone have 6iv dittos with these natures
Lax, Jolly & Relaxed
And does anyone know how to get a 5iv modest budew

FC: 0061-0845-5977

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Eveechan

31,333. Posted:

@Junyer I could probably breed one easily enough if you wanted
you have to evolve it while hold a rose inscence, then breed, then evolve->bred till you get the IVs you want

Edited on by Eveechan

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rob234111

31,334. Posted:

@Junyer
I have the dittos you need! :)

Edited on by Rob234111

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rob234111

31,335. Posted:

@jm29

I will make a list and send it to you. :)

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalK9

31,336. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Would anyone happen to have an Aron with Sturdy and 31/31/31/X/31/31 Iv's with Stealth Rox. I'm just to lazy to go through so much work after getting my Jolly Protean. Please with a cherry on top. I don't have much to give, but I might have something like a 5/6Iv Fenniken or 5IV Goomy.

I also have a couple of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iv'd Jolly Proteans. A physical Greninja is pretty fun.

Lol, I have 10 full boxes of competitive bred (and pokegened legendaries which take up about two of those boxes) pokemon and have yet to get a greninja.

When I finally get to it I'm going for a hidden power fire greninja.

do you have a competitive cresselia ?? I can give big for it , just name your price.

I've got 2 Cresselia's. They both have pretty bad Iv's, but one is Timid so you could try a Calm Mind and Substitute set which I hear is pretty popular.

You know you're a gamer when you respawn 3 seconds after you die.
>>>>>Let's pray if Sm4sh DLC is a thing, better not be "Pay to Win."<<<<<
Currently playing; Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokemon, Super Metroid and SSB3DS for funzzies.
3DS FC: 5343 - 9126 - 6120 (Pkmn X Friend Safari - Bug)
Nintendo Network ID: MetalWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Junyer

31,337. Posted:

Eveechan wrote:

@Junyer I could probably breed one easily enough if you wanted
you have to evolve it while hold a rose inscence, then breed, then evolve->bred till you get the IVs you want

Im doing that but im getting no luck. If you can get me a male one that'll be great. Thanks so much

Edited on by Junyer

FC: 0061-0845-5977

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Junyer

31,338. Posted:

Rob234111 wrote:

@Junyer
I have the dittos you need! :)

Cool. We can trade whenever. Thanks

FC: 0061-0845-5977

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheshiregamer

31,339. Posted:

anyone have an contrary shuckle? i dont care if it has poor ivs.

Edited on by cheshiregamer

cheshiregamer

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3436-9976

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Junyer

31,340. Posted:

cheshiregamer wrote:

anyone have an contrary shuckle? i dont care if it has poor ivs.

I have one. Im looking for 6iv dittos with these natures Lax, Jolly & Relaxed & a 5iv modest male budew. If you dont have them then i'll take any pokemon

FC: 0061-0845-5977