Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Showing 31,301 to 31,320 of 33,216

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,301. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Would anybody be willing to do a trade back? I need to evolve a karrablast (I can provide a shelmet)

I don't really know what to give in return but would a master ball, mega stone, or ability capsule be enough for the trade back? Or I can clone the karrablast and give you an escavalier of your own. (Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 (yes 0 speed IVs.. took forever to get), 4 egg moves; pursuit, knock off, drill run (move tutor beedrill, pineco, forretress required then pass to escavalier as egg move..), and megahorn. No guard ability (becomes overcoat which is it's HA). No it's not shiny either :/

I can help you if you want , I am interested in this karrablast , add me than tag ne back so I can add you and do whatever you want to do ^^.

@Megapokepaul, Somebody just already helped me, but if you still want the karablast I actually already cloned it so it's just wasting space. (I cloned so I wasn't scammed by passerbys or anything like that.) Added.

Any nicknames?

ohh thanks ! Add me , I'll add you back and we'll do the trade then , anything you want ?

K on and added.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baseballgeek

31,302. Posted:

Looking for a Calm Manaphy and a Superpower Thundurus-I!

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,303. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Would anybody be willing to do a trade back? I need to evolve a karrablast (I can provide a shelmet)

I don't really know what to give in return but would a master ball, mega stone, or ability capsule be enough for the trade back? Or I can clone the karrablast and give you an escavalier of your own. (Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 (yes 0 speed IVs.. took forever to get), 4 egg moves; pursuit, knock off, drill run (move tutor beedrill, pineco, forretress required then pass to escavalier as egg move..), and megahorn. No guard ability (becomes overcoat which is it's HA). No it's not shiny either :/

I can help you if you want , I am interested in this karrablast , add me than tag ne back so I can add you and do whatever you want to do ^^.

@Megapokepaul, Somebody just already helped me, but if you still want the karablast I actually already cloned it so it's just wasting space. (I cloned so I wasn't scammed by passerbys or anything like that.) Added.

Any nicknames?

ohh thanks ! Add me , I'll add you back and we'll do the trade then , anything you want ?

K on and added.

same for me. My IGN is Paul.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lionh8rt

31,304. Posted:

Hey everyone, is there a decent shiny sandshrew, sandslash, ruffled, feebas, or ZANGOOSE out there for trade?

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,305. Posted:

@Megapokepual

I'm online.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,306. Posted:

I'm looking for competitve gen 6 legendaries.

Timid HP fire xerneas 31/x/31/30/31/30
Adamant+Jolly+Timid+Modest 5-6 IV Yveltal
Adamant+Jolly+Careful+Impish 5-6IV Zygarde

Knowing they're rare I'll settle for something more 3-4 IV ish depending on what they are..

I have a HP fire modest xerneas, and several other competitive bank legendaries as well as move tutored pokemon. I also clone so you will get your pokemon back as well.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

31,307. Posted:

Lionh8rt wrote:

Hey everyone, is there a decent shiny sandshrew, sandslash, ruffled, feebas, or ZANGOOSE out there for trade?

@Lionh8rt see my list :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVV...

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jm29

31,308. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 I have a HP Ice Zapdos KB Modest

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anq0weXRtJUYdGVVSno4OE5xY1JMUHdoOGQyUUxjM2c#gid=0

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,309. Posted:

jm29 wrote:

@Stomatopod17 I have a HP Ice Zapdos KB Modest

Got that too. With heat wave.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lionh8rt

31,310. Posted:

@jm29

Hey thanks, I don't have much to.offer so I guess whatll it take for a sandshrew or zangoose

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,311. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Megapokepual

I'm online.

LOL we never seem to be online together. I'll try my best today.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,312. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Megapokepual

I'm online.

LOL we never seem to be online together. I'll try my best today.

It's 1:36 AM for me right now :p

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

humbubba-misfit

31,313. Posted:

@all hey im back ill be getting a new computer hopefully by tommorrow and ill be able to trade and start shiny hatching again!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ArcherX

31,314. Posted:

hi, im in a serious need of a mew and jirachi to finish my first half of my pokedex, if u need any spare legendary i can trade it(from my brothers pokemon black). ive been trying to get those 2 for around 1 month now and nothing.

Need Current Pokemon to Complete Pokedex: Shaymin, Arceus
Current Competitive Shinies: (Metagross, Scizor, Aggron, Azumarill)

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ArcherX

31,315. Posted:

anyone has a treeko and mudkip with HA to trade? also trading a darkrai for another legendary of same category

Edited on by ArcherX

Need Current Pokemon to Complete Pokedex: Shaymin, Arceus
Current Competitive Shinies: (Metagross, Scizor, Aggron, Azumarill)

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Eveechan

31,316. Posted:

@humbubba-misfit hopefully your computer is worth it ^-^

3Ds Friend Code- 1693-0994-0197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,317. Posted:

Who here has (or can breed) competitive vivillon formes?

I get polar.. and I have monsoon and garden competitive ones. If anybody has vivillon formes other than those that can breed timid with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31) with compoundeyes for me let me know and price them. Shininess doesn't matter.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,318. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Who here has (or can breed) competitive vivillon formes?

I get polar.. and I have monsoon and garden competitive ones. If anybody has vivillon formes other than those that can breed timid with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31) with compoundeyes for me let me know and price them. Shininess doesn't matter.

hey i will be online in a couple of minutes if you still wanna trade the karrablast.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

31,319. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Who here has (or can breed) competitive vivillon formes?

I get polar.. and I have monsoon and garden competitive ones. If anybody has vivillon formes other than those that can breed timid with 5 IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31) with compoundeyes for me let me know and price them. Shininess doesn't matter.

hey i will be online in a couple of minutes if you still wanna trade the karrablast.

Ok.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megapokepaul

31,320. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 do you have any other 5/6 ivs pokes you want to trade cause i have a couple myself for trade.

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch