Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 31,221 to 31,240 of 34,512

Chomposaur

@Eveechan Hey im online just got your message

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

@Eveechan You too

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Araquanid

Does anybody here have pokebank and BW2? I need a MALE beedrill that knows drill run badly.. (to breed onto escavalier. Forretress, beedrill, and pineco are the only ones who pass it as an egg move this gen and all three learn it via move tutor)

Don't care about anything other than the beedrill knowing drill run.. oh and the beedrill does have to be male since only males pass the egg move.. or if forretress/pineco are easier for you to obtain I suspose I'll settle for those as well.

Name your prices and I will provide whatever it takes.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

KO-Cub

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Does anybody here have pokebank and BW2? I need a MALE beedrill that knows drill run badly.. (to breed onto escavalier. Forretress, beedrill, and pineco are the only ones who pass it as an egg move this gen and all three learn it via move tutor)

Don't care about anything other than the beedrill knowing drill run.. oh and the beedrill does have to be male since only males pass the egg move.. or if forretress/pineco are easier for you to obtain I suspose I'll settle for those as well.

Not here to get your hopes up. Just to correct you if you wern't correct. In Gen 6, both genders pass down the egg moves. Hence why people drive Belly-Jet Azuremarills.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

Would anyone happen to have an Aron with Sturdy and 31/31/31/X/31/31 Iv's with Stealth Rox. I'm just to lazy to go through so much work after getting my Jolly Protean. Please with a cherry on top. I don't have much to give, but I might have something like a 5/6Iv Fenniken or 5IV Goomy.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Araquanid

MetalK9 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Not here to get your hopes up. Just to correct you if you wern't correct. In Gen 6, both genders pass down the egg moves. Hence why people drive Belly-Jet Azuremarills.

@MetalK9 Only if they already have it. A female beedrill is going to make a weedle not a drill run karablast.

If the female already knows the egg move it'll pass.. but inorder to get the egg move on the female in the first place it'll need the male of any pokemon to pass it on since the egg hatches into the female's species.

EDIT: I actually found one on the gts just now so I'm good (not a beedrill but a karrablast.. still got the move!)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Girlgamer808

I'm looking for a growlithe or arcanine if someone can help me out I'd appreciate it

Girlgamer808

3DS Friend Code: 1306-7273-3948 | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGSweeney

mrbtwilson

Hello, I have a list of shinies I would like to aquire,
Skido
Shiny pancham x 2
Any evolution of Delphox
Any evolution of Fletchling
Pyroar (male)
Honedge
Malamar
Aurorus
Goodra
I have these that I am willing to trade:(All of them are shiny)
Giratina
Latias
Lugia
Raikou
Suicune
Chesnaught
Dragalge
Scizor
Ampharos
Raichu
Gengar
Umbreon
Bisharp
Golurk
Altaria
Metagross
Teddiursa
Ho-oh
Trevenant
Noivern.
My friend code is 1607-2302-1005

Edited on by mrbtwilson

mrbtwilson

Araquanid

Would anybody be willing to do a trade back? I need to evolve a karrablast (I can provide a shelmet)

I don't really know what to give in return but would a master ball, mega stone, or ability capsule be enough for the trade back? Or I can clone the karrablast and give you an escavalier of your own. (Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 (yes 0 speed IVs.. took forever to get), 4 egg moves; pursuit, knock off, drill run (move tutor beedrill, pineco, forretress required then pass to escavalier as egg move..), and megahorn. No guard ability (becomes overcoat which is it's HA). No it's not shiny either :/

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Megapokepaul

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Would anybody be willing to do a trade back? I need to evolve a karrablast (I can provide a shelmet)

I don't really know what to give in return but would a master ball, mega stone, or ability capsule be enough for the trade back? Or I can clone the karrablast and give you an escavalier of your own. (Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 (yes 0 speed IVs.. took forever to get), 4 egg moves; pursuit, knock off, drill run (move tutor beedrill, pineco, forretress required then pass to escavalier as egg move..), and megahorn. No guard ability (becomes overcoat which is it's HA). No it's not shiny either :/

I can help you if you want , I am interested in this karrablast , add me than tag ne back so I can add you and do whatever you want to do ^^.

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

Araquanid

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I can help you if you want , I am interested in this karrablast , add me than tag ne back so I can add you and do whatever you want to do ^^.

@Megapokepaul, Somebody just already helped me, but if you still want the karablast I actually already cloned it so it's just wasting space. (I cloned so I wasn't scammed by passerbys or anything like that.) Added.

Any nicknames?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Megapokepaul

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Megapokepaul, Somebody just already helped me, but if you still want the karablast I actually already cloned it so it's just wasting space. (I cloned so I wasn't scammed by passerbys or anything like that.) Added.

Any nicknames?

ohh thanks ! Add me , I'll add you back and we'll do the trade then , anything you want ?

Araquanid

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Any nicknames?

ohh thanks ! Add me , I'll add you back and we'll do the trade then , anything you want ?

Nothing in particular. I'll be on later today. He's fully EV trained btw. (248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 SpD)

My Shinies

Araquanid

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Any nicknames?

K on and added.

My Shinies

baseballgeek

Looking for a Calm Manaphy and a Superpower Thundurus-I!

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

Megapokepaul

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Any nicknames?

K on and added.

same for me. My IGN is Paul.

Lionh8rt

Hey everyone, is there a decent shiny sandshrew, sandslash, ruffled, feebas, or ZANGOOSE out there for trade?

FC: 3797 6295 0406 IGN: Scott
FT: Phione, Zygarde, shiny eevee
LF: (PREFERABLY MALES) Shinies: Sandshrew, Zangoose, Eevee, Vulpix (, drought, with Hex), cottonee, charmander

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic