Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 31,201 to 31,220 of 34,512

Araquanid

Illegal or unreleased content, as you discovered, can't be used in any of the follow:
Battle spot
Wonder trade
GTS
Hosted trades over wifi

They can be used in..
Hosted battles
LOCAL trades
offline single player

I have contrary snivies, those will not trade either I tested it so for the most part unreleased HAs on pokemon won't trade or be used in any of the following above as well.

Diancie, both eon stones, and such won't trade for me either. A pokeball vivillon that is not the event one will not trade either. Same for shiny locked legendaries.

All items cannot be transfered through pokebank either.. pokemon whether they're unreleased or illegal are still aloud to be moved between games via pokebank.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

sangre85

Im looking for some fossil pokemon from v generation to vi generation with hidden ability. The exact pokemon i want are: aerodactyl, tirtouga, lilllep, anorith, cranidos and shieldon. I needed to be females and with a diferent pokeball than the regular pokeball. I will prefer luxury ball, dive ball, or dream ball.
This pokemon cannot longer can be catchable for the close of pokemon-gl of v generation. They appear in the dream world, but now no more. I want to breed them.
And i already have female kabuto and omanite with hidden ability and the net ball with them.
I will trade competitive pokemon or even shinys, please help me.

sangre85

Sandstorm64

Does anyone have a Meloetta for trade? It's the only Pokémon I'm missing for the Pokédex. The best I can offer for it is a Deoxys as I have 2 of them.

Sandstorm64

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-1279 | Nintendo Network ID: Starman64

Eveechan

it's been so quiet as of late o.o;

Eveechan

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

I cant seem to get a reply of any forum moderators nor is it listed in the TOS under any "real world trading" or "trading currency" type rule. :-

I can still keep trying if you want?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

I cant seem to get a reply of any forum moderators nor is it listed in the TOS under any "real world trading" or "trading currency" type rule. :-

I can still keep trying if you want?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Eveechan

@Chomposaur I suppose I could.... since I need to try and come up with 20-30 bucks anyway.....
however, I'm not going to post my information here... so we'll have to find another way to do it

Eveechan

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

@Chomposaur I suppose I could.... since I need to try and come up with 20-30 bucks anyway.....
however, I'm not going to post my information here... so we'll have to find another way to do it

Ok great email me at [email protected] and we can discuss arrangements there. Message me on here when you are going to send the email i well available for around 5 hours from now.

Edited on by Chomposaur

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

@Chomposaur I'm on, but not for long. I'll be back later though I think
my e-mail is [email protected]
that's also my skype name if you want to add me on that

Ah you messaged me at 2AM i was asleep by then lol

Could you tell me your timezone so we can arrange a time where we are both online. Mine is GMT

pokemon_noob

Sandstorm64 wrote:

Does anyone have a Meloetta for trade? It's the only Pokémon I'm missing for the Pokédex. The best I can offer for it is a Deoxys as I have 2 of them.

I have a spare meloetta, but I already have a Deoxys, do you have any other interesting offers?

pokemon_noob

Eveechan

@Chomposaur
I live in CST, I'm not normally on till night here

BTW, when you quote like that, I don't get any notices XP

Eveechan

Chomposaur

@Eveechan

Hey im online ill message you by your email and send me your paypal address ill contact you now

Edited on by Chomposaur

Eveechan

@Chomposaur that wouldn't have been a good time for me XD I was on the way out the door for work
so unless you might be able to be online at about this time at night during the week, then we'll have to wait for the weekend

Edited on by Eveechan

Eveechan

Chomposaur

@Eveechan Yeah ill have to get up at 6AM to do the trade.. lol message me a time on Saturday or Sunday and ill try and make it

Rob234111

I am looking for a 5/6 IV Adamant Honedge with Stance change. Anyone have one available? Would be willing to trade for a pokemon from my large collection of shinies. I have all gen 6 shinies except those that are shinylocked.

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Atomsk

untouched lv.30, friend safari, shiny bergmite up for trade! preferably other shinys. :3

Fc: 0989-3074-8621
Safari: Dark: Pawniard, Cacturn, Absol

Eveechan

@Rob234111 I can easily get you a 5/6 IV Honedge, but isn't stance chance it's final evolution's ability?

Eveechan

Rob234111

Eveechan wrote:

@Rob234111 I can easily get you a 5/6 IV Honedge, but isn't stance chance it's final evolution's ability?

... I have dishonoured my entire family... I have been breeding them and getting pissed off because I keep getting no guards... LMAO NEVERMIND I'VE GOT A WHOLE FREAKING BOX OF 5-6 IV Honedges.

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Eveechan

@Chomposaur I'll be on for a little while today

@Rob234111 well, at least that was settled ^^; though won't lie, I was hoping I might finally get my shiny snivy XD

Edited on by Eveechan

Eveechan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic