Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 30,921 to 30,940 of 34,512

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

@Chomposaur actually, yes, I think I do

Lol how about 1 of the shinys and 5 of your choice 5/6IV pokemon for him

PS is it still charmander lvl 1 or has it been trained ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

Bump

Looking for the following shinys. I am offering shinys for shinys

Key - ** = Shiny

Bulbasaur (M/F)
Squirtle (M)
Chamander (M)
Pikachu (M)

I can offer

Greninja (Spanish)**
Chesnaught**
Delphox**
2013 Event shiny Daiglia**
2013 Event shiny Palkia**
2013 Event shiny Geratina**

I also have a TON of 5IV some 6IV pokemon i will give you 5 for a shiny

Edited on by Chomposaur

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Eveechan

@Chomposaur He's still sitting at level 1, however, I'm going to have to pass. I'm holding him in the off chance of finding a shiny mewtwo for trade. that and I have the ones you're offering x-x

@Adsterguy I've looked a bit, but so far, nothing

Eveechan

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

@Chomposaur He's still sitting at level 1, however, I'm going to have to pass. I'm holding him in the off chance of finding a shiny mewtwo for trade. that and I have the ones you're offering x-x

@Adsterguy I've looked a bit, but so far, nothing

Aw ok. So if i can get a shiny mewtwo will you trade it for him?

Eveechan

@Chomposaur IDK, maybe. I'm still waiting on a response from someone who was going to trade me one

Eveechan

Chomposaur

Eveechan wrote:

@Chomposaur IDK, maybe. I'm still waiting on a response from someone who was going to trade me one

Aw man please dont trade my old charmander away ill do anything to get him back

Chomposaur

@Eveechan hey do you have a Wii U? If so ill give you that download code for the free game that you get with mario kart 8 for the charmander. I dont need it i have all the games that are on offer

Edited on by Chomposaur

KaiMC

Hey Guys!
I'm trading away various shiny pokemon for other shinies.
Here's my trade list:
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 15 Male Absol w/ Pokerus
Shiny Lv. 20 Shedinja Naughty
Shiny Banette Female Lv. 34
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 30 Machamp Female (Timid nature. Not meant for competitive battling.)
Shiny Lv. 31 Female Golbat
Shiny Lv. 51 Female Heracross (French)
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 30 Male Simisear
Shiny Lv. 34 Male Golduck (Japanese)
Shiny Lv. 100 Azelf (Japanese)
Shiny Lv. 1 Male Molitic (Nicknamed Sad_face_emoticonHappy_face_emoticon) (idk why.)

Looking for Kalos Shinies, Shinies that can Mega-Evo, and Shiny Starters.

KaiMC

Eveechan

@Chomposaur no, I don't have a Wii-U
and I'm not making any trade offers right now for it, since it was already being included in a trade offer with someone else o.o;
I don't like to go back on something like that. so if it doesn't go through, I'll let you know

Eveechan

hdawgs2

Chomposaur wrote:

@Eveechan hey do you have a Wii U? If so ill give you that download code for the free game that you get with mario kart 8 for the charmander. I dont need it i have all the games that are on offer

hdawgs2

hdawgs2

Chomposaur wrote:

oi bro bro bro i have a shiny magmarr man add me and we can discuss trades

hdawgs2

hdawgs2

KaiMC wrote:

Hey Guys!
I'm trading away various shiny pokemon for other shinies.
Here's my trade list:
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 15 Male Absol w/ Pokerus
Shiny Lv. 20 Shedinja Naughty
Shiny Banette Female Lv. 34
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 30 Machamp Female (Timid nature. Not meant for competitive battling.)
Shiny Lv. 31 Female Golbat
Shiny Lv. 51 Female Heracross (French)
Kalos-Born Shiny Lv. 30 Male Simisear
Shiny Lv. 34 Male Golduck (Japanese)
Shiny Lv. 100 Azelf (Japanese)
Shiny Lv. 1 Male Molitic (Nicknamed Sad_face_emoticonHappy_face_emoticon) (idk why.)

Looking for Kalos Shinies, Shinies that can Mega-Evo, and Shiny Starters.

hey man im keen for that shiny absol would u take a shiny magmar ?

hdawgs2

Araquanid

I'm looking for a competitive zygardes with 5-6IVs and adamant/jolly/careful nature (natures+good IVs of course)

I do clone and I have several 5-4IV kalos born shinies I hatched myself. (Aegislash, hawlucha, mawile, galvantula, vivillon (polar), blaziken) as well as several non-kalos born shinies.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Adsterguy

@Eveechan I'm good with its original name thanks. And on a side note what is its gender? I was planning on breeding it for the right nature if female, if not I suppose I can make do with a male, and I can't complain considering you have done this for nothing

Saying that, is there anything you want in particular for it? I don't have much as you know...

Edited on by Adsterguy

FC - 3480-2530-7730
Trading Joltiks, Vulpixes, Deinos, Honedges, All 1st and 6th Gen starters
Shiny Fletchling! Want It? Ask and I'll see what I can do

Chomposaur

hdawgs2 wrote:

Chomposaur wrote:

oi bro bro bro i have a shiny magmarr man add me and we can discuss trades

Sorry the trade with Eveechan is special i traded him my shiny charmander months ago and he still has it

Unless your name is Brendon and you so happen to have a shiny charmander i will trade with you. Lol

Holland

Would anyone be so kind as to help me evolve my Feebas and Haunter? I have a few pokes I can give in exchange for your help. Modest Ditto, Charmander( Jolly or Timid), modest Fennekin, Timid Froakie(with hidden ability) or a Feebas of your own. I also have some higher level berries if you don't have them yet (Liechi, Ganlon, Petaya, Apicot, Kee).

3DS friend code: 2337-5188-9539
Name: Holly

Araquanid

Probably too soon to ask, but anybody have the event vivillon? It's distributed today.

They did add the pokeball pattern on powersave but.. it can't trade because of the wrong OT..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

jm29

@Stomatopod17 we still have about 9 million to go before it's out

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

sarawr

So… I think I have a hacked Pokémon. I feel super stupid because I gave up one of my pokebank Celebis for it too. I have a lv. 5 shiny mew (Japanese) in a cherish ball. If it's not hacked, its definitely cloned, which cloning I have no issue with. Hacking… makes me wanna cry. I really kind of just want to get rid of it at this point because every time I look at it I get pissed. Any takers?

fc: 3566-2319-5584

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic