Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 30,381 to 30,400 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@Gilamobster23 ya however if youd like i think i have a gengar shiny that i need too get rid of unless yours is specifically how you want it

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Eveechan

Perfect!
this will make my breeding so much easier

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Gilamobster23 k ill give it to you if you use a megastone on it it turns white wich i think is pretty cool

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan haha ya it will if you get a power saves you can make them hatch instantly

humbubba-misfit

@Gilamobster23 no problem anytime you or @Eveechan need anything! just let me know sometimes it can be a bit for me to respond but i will ventually

Eveechan

I have no idea what a "power saves" even is

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan its a deal that allows you to use cheats on your ds like a gamshark from making pokemon to shiny or non-shiny, alot of battle points items money whatever to making eggs hatch instantly it also allows you to back your save so if anything happens or if you do a cheat it messes it up u dont loose anything its like 15 bucks on amazon or you might be able to get it at gamestop

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Eveechan its a deal that allows you to use cheats on your ds like a gamshark from making pokemon to shiny or non-shiny, alot of battle points items money whatever to making eggs hatch instantly it also allows you to back your save so if anything happens or if you do a cheat it messes it up u dont loose anything its like 15 bucks on amazon or you might be able to get it at gamestop

I see I see
I'll probably pass on doing that, since I really don't have the money to spend right now

Eveechan

humbubba-misfit

@Eveechan k i was just letting you know came inhandy for me. clonnings annoying without it welp im getting off for the night just do a little blue name thingy for me if you need anything good trading with ya

Eveechan

I'm looking for Lucky eggs
I need 4-5 if possible!
let me know if you have and what you might want please, and thank you

Eveechan

Junyer

Anyone have a spare Dragon Scale and is willing to help evolve my seadra?

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Megapokepaul

@humbubba-misfit hey it s INFERCLAW sorry for the wait can you clone the pokes i want ? ill be back in june ~12 , i will clone the ones you want just remind me of them as for me , i want : klefki , gastly , amaura , helioptile , swinub , machop.

Edited on by Megapokepaul

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

humbubba-misfit

@Megapokepaul hey! yes i already have them done for you wen your free will you post your list again? ill check it out i dont remember the ones i was wanting

jm29

@humbubba-misfit Lucky Egg is an item that up the Exp. Points you get after a battle if hold by a pokemon

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 oh i c thats pretty cool do you want the seedot i hatched?

wower

@humbubba-misfit @jm29 im back and ive got some new kb shinys im also looking for battle items

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic