Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 29,681 to 29,700 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@lejohnny711 no problem anytime!
@jm29 alright i checked it out you got to many good ones hard to find a particular one! but i found one im really needing....... im gunna try to hatch something that youl want to c if i can get a clone of that machop at some point with the punch moves!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

BlackOshawott1

@humbubba-misfit, I'll be online at around 4pm to 6pm British Summer Time. I should be online off and on throughout the day. Sorry I wasn't online yesterday. I guess I'll hopefully see you later and I can give you my shiny Mantyke for your 6 IV Ditto. I hope we can trade later.

Pokemon X Fire Friend Safari:Growlithe, Larvesta and Fletchinder

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3122-5831 | Nintendo Network ID: BlackOshawott1

ThePartyPooper

Can anyone trade me a Growlith? Please and Thank you! FC: 1392 - 5430 - 8640

ThePartyPooper

Dragoniteball_Z

Is anyone interested in a Dragonair with Pokerus? It's also got perfect IVs in attack and special attack

Dragoniteball_Z

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6587-9623

blooboy

hi @all im looking for a shiny phanthump prefebably named phanthump and a shiny treecko. please and thank u very much

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Scottalotagus

I will trade my zygarde for a shiny, if anyone has interesting ones. I'm not Thaat picky.

Friendcode: 4141-1725-7208

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit I will be on for a while now, so we can trade now if it works for ya? Also could you tell me the ivs, ability and nature for your denndene, carbink and bergmite so I could pick which one? That would be greatly appreciated

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson bergmite is lv. 1 with 5ivs missing sp. attack ability is sturdy with moves harden, recover, mist, and mirror coat
carbink is lv.1 with 6ivs ability is sturdy with moves tackle, and harden
dedenne is lv.1 with 5ivs missing attack ability is cheek pouch with moves tackle, and tail whip

humbubba-misfit

@lejohnny711 wise? you mean just good battle pokemon? if so then ya alot except most of them youd have to lv. up i try to get em at lv.1 so people can train them how they want them to be
@wower sorry i was on but i actually wasnt at my ds if you were asking last night
@BlackOshawott1 no problem i just get on throughout the fay and check recently ive bn working alot so its bn very random for me to check
@NES_64 dont worry what is it your needing again i forgot?

humbubba-misfit

@all also my laptop has bn messing up to where if i set it on any surface it overheats within minutes and i really dont like holding it in my lap for to long so im sorry if its frustrating getting trades through me sometimes for when i hope online im usually not on for very long!

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit I think I will take the carbink if thats alright with you? Also when you clone the pokemon, if you could stick an ability capsule on both that would be great or just use your powersave to get the bp to get them as I need to change some of my pokes abilities, and it takes WAY TOO MUCH time time to get the bp necessary, if you are ready to do the first trade, I can hop online in pokemon now? Also a tip if your laptop is overheating, for me at least, just blowing into the fan to blow out all that dust worked wonders for me, might work for you?

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson ya just a couple minutes ill have it for ya!

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Sweet! Just let me know when you are ready, also the phantump is holding an everstone so that it doesn't evolve when we trade

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson oh i thought it was a pumkaboo? i need phantump any way though so its all good

Scottalotagus

Does anyone have a shiny oddish? I will trade a zygarde for it :3

Friendcode: 4141-1725-7208

Jetson

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Jetson oh i thought it was a pumkaboo? i need phantump any way though so its all good

Oops, my bad, I easily get the two names confused, the one you are about to clone is the pumpkaboo, the pumpkin one, sorry, a simple mistype

Jetson

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic