Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 29,521 to 29,540 of 34,512

wower

@jm29 and @humbubba-misfit I also have a competitive kb 5iv spiritomb if any of you are interested

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Araquanid

@humbubba-misfit

Are you taking the sigilyph now or cloning the honedges holding the blazikenites first? Just want to clearify.

EDIT: oh and the sigilyph is lv. 100.. it's female also..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@wower whats the lv. and moves on the spiritomb?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@wower nvm mines only 2iv so id like it to
@Stomatopod17 i have em done for you already! i can get on and trade em for the sigiclyph now and clone it and return it whats your ign?

Araquanid

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@wower nvm mines only 2iv so id like it to
@Stomatopod17 i have em done for you already! i can get on and trade em for the sigiclyph now and clone it and return it whats your ign?

Joe, I think my profile guy is the old man..

wow that was fast!

I know your's is F*... bandit...

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

wower

@humbubba-misfit ok so it's my 7 pokes for 7 of yours just post 30-60 and I'll start choosing

wower

@jm29 we can trade whenever you want to. I'll take aerodactyl and klink

humbubba-misfit

@wower
poochyena, trapinch, goodra, buneary, deerling, smoochum, geodude, grimer, bronzong, sableye, larvitar, minccino,tailow, slowpoke, froakie with 4ivs hidden power type fire, froakie with 5-6ivs, cleffa, chimchar, fletchling, murkrow, bunnelby, ralts, elgyem, drilbur, ledyba, combee, burmy male and female, drifloon, camerupt, corsola, gastly, chespin, chimecho, fenniken, gligar, lilligant, croagunk, galvantula, skrelp, klefki, frostlass, noctowl, bagon, inkay, carbink, litleo male, mawile, honedge, alomomola, aron, flabebe, mareep, piplup, ekans, mankey, golett, pyroar female, chandelure, whismur, and marill.......................any of these interest you?

humbubba-misfit

@Stomatopod17 haha ok im getting online now! and yes i use power saves to clone not shinify! so its really easy and fast its just bn taking me forever to get trades done because i havent had alot of time to be able to sit and stay online

wower

@humbubba-misfit More data on whismur, minccino, golett, geodude, grimer, trapinch

humbubba-misfit

@wower whismur is lv.1 5ivs missing attack ability is soundproof his only move is pound..............golett is only 1 iv lv.1 ability is iron fist moves are pound, astonish, and defense curl.....................geodude is jap. lv.1 5ivs missing sp. attack ability is sturdy moves are defense curl, flail, hammer arm, and curse,......................minccino is lv.1 5ivs missing sp. attack ability is skill link and its only move is pound......................................grimer is lv. 1 5ivs missing sp. attack ability issticky hold moves are pound, poison gas, shadow punch, and lick......................trapinch is lv.1 5ivs missing sp. attack ability is arena trap moves are sand tomb, mud slap, bide, and bulldoze

wower

@humbubba-misfit I'll take all of them but golet. I only need one more so do you have a 5iv no sp.attack caravana? If you do what are its moves?

humbubba-misfit

@wower actually you need 2 more you only listed 6 and you only want 5 of them so choose 2 more and make it 7 and actually i do not i am needing that one shiny and havent found anyone with it yet you want me to list more?

humbubba-misfit

@wower
lombre, mr. mime, vulpix, cradily, accelgor, wynaut, mismagius, duskull, togepi, yanma, rufflet, deino, shuppet, turtwig, zebrastrike, bouffalant, jigglypuff, houndour, koffing, oshawott, manectric, stunfisk, durant, sawsbuck autumn, sawsbuck summer, sawsbuck winter, kabutops, seel. skiddo, magikarp, hoppip, electrode, pidove, qwuilfish,conkeldurr, bulbasaur, scizor, breloom, smeargle, kecleon, ferrothorn, swablu, pansear, swinub, riolu, squirtle, corsola, walrein, clawitzer, vanillite, charmander, furfrou, zubat, and pancham

wower

@humbubba-misfitInfo on yanma, zebstrika, walrein, zubat, accelgor

Edited on by wower

humbubba-misfit

@wower yanma is lv.1 6ivs ability is speed boost moves are tackle, foresight and u-turn
accelgor is lv.35 5ivs missing defense ability is sticky hold moves are mega drain, swift, me first, and agility
zebrastrike is japan lv. 56 ability is motor drive moves are discharge, agility, wild charge, and thrash
walrein nicknamed GooGooG' Joob (not because of me) lv. 48 only 2ivs ability is oblivious moves are hail, ice ball, rock smash, and aurora beam

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic