Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 28,721 to 28,740 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@all haha i got shiny zygarde so ya its working now just have to look into the egg cheat and i need to get pokebank so i can clone instantly!!!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

SirenBanshee

@jm29 you can keep those shinies the ones I gave ya
And they will thanks

Edited on by SirenBanshee

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 hey werent you trying to get a pikachu with lighting rod or am i just imagining that?

SirenBanshee

Who wants to help me EV train xD

Was CookieSugar!!

jm29

@humbubba-misfit I have a shiny one already that I get out of a safari

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 welp as of right now i cant get a straight answer of it so idt there is a code for eg hatching so if youd like i could shinify you a 6iv one or ill just keep hatching it till i get a 5-6iv one with sheer force and the moves either way doesnt matter to me for i need to hatch pokes anyways

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 ok i was reading bout the power saves and saw how to hatch one with it n membered you saying something about that awhile back so just making sure you got it

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar i would but i suck at that for i really dont know how haha n the x/y/z shiny are pretty cool

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit I'm back, that was shorter than I expected lol, anyways you are interested in cloning the shiny 5iv regice right? Also do you have a shiny 5iv talonflame, as poketrader12 doesn't seem to be returning mine, anyways the rest of my non kb 5iv shinies, most with nicknames again >_< are: mienshao, ninetales, braviary, typhlosion, bisharp, hitmonchan, rampardos, toxicroak, starmie, scrafty, swampert, chandelure. eelektross, swoobat, metagross, krookodile, hydreigon, zoroark, haxorus, virizion, tornadus, ambipom, honckrow, mamoswine, mew, accelgor, magnezone, weavile, togekiss, sceptile, magmortar, gengar, yanmega, torterra, slaking, emploeon, luxray, staraptor, spiritomb, azelf, emboar, sawk, froslass, carracosta, floatzel, shiftry, rapidash, flygon, cacturne, dugtrio, snorlax, kingdra, ludicolo, wailord, gorebyss, porygon Z, scizor, raikou, clefable, jolteon, beedrill, shaymin, drifblim, aggron, mothim, zebstrika, pidgeot, huntail, mr. mime, butterfree, gothitelle, mismagius, leavanny, electrode and cobalion, I know that I'm asking for a lot but i saw you could "shinify" pokes, so, if you could "shinify" my 5iv trevenant and noivern, I wouldn't trade them with anyone, just keep them to myself, and you could clone them too?

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar i would but i suck at that for i really dont know how haha n the x/y/z shiny are pretty cool

@humbabba I hate you I really want a shiny xerneas I hope they release as event

Was CookieSugar!!

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson is tornadus the green one that can change into the bird thing and yes shiny regice and i believe i do ill have to check its ivs

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar ya i hope they do as well but id trade it to you if i could sadly i cant i was wanting to give you and jm them but ya

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Yeah tornadus is the green one, though he is nicknamed >_<, with the nickname: Shu

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson eh thats fine uhh wich 2 are you wanting again?

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit The shiny binnacle skiddo, but I was also wondering if you have a shiny 5iv talonflame, as poketrader12 doesn't seem to be returning mine , and I know that I'm asking for a lot but i saw you could "shinify" pokes, so, if you could "shinify" my 5iv trevenant and noivern, I wouldn't trade them with anyone, just keep them to myself, and you could clone them too

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 hey how do you get the pokebank

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson yes i can i need to check my fletchling for you though and im cn if i can get the pokebank real quick for then i can clone with it and it wil be instantly instead of taking forever ya know

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Awesome, and by "yes" do you also mean you could "shinify" my two pokes as well, if so that would be even better , and if you need help getting pokebank, just download it from the eshop

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Jetson ya i figured it out it wouldnt let me search it i had to aim my ds at some code on my computer to find it really wierd and ya i could shinify them for you n now its saying it currently unavailable nintendo internet sucks but they make good games so you have to put up with it like microsofts stuff

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Awesome, and yeah, nintendo seems to have internet problems a lot :/, so when it works for ya again, let me now and I can hop on and trade you all four, the two legends to clone, and the two pokes to shinify

Jetson

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic