Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 28,281 to 28,300 of 34,512

TobuKatsu

@all some of you said you clone your shinys for other shinys. Kinda like some kind of organization or buisness. I wanna do that but either i dont have any pocket monsters that someone wants or i get too attached to them. How would i do all this?

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit im on NL atm yes.

humbubba-misfit

@TobuKatsu awesome possum ill get on
you need 2 3ds to clone or whatever your playing it on and its kinda simple once you get it down its just its up to chance that its works
you start a trade with the ds that DOESNT have the pokemon you want to clone on it
after the pokemon trade it goes black then a blue screen pops up
when the blue screen pops up at 3.5-3.7 or at 4.5-4.7 seconds after the blue screen pops up you turn the ds off that DOESNT have the pokemon you wish to clone or because you traded it will be the ds you didn't start the trade with or originally had the pokemon you wish to clone
if the other ds gets a black screen after about 20 seconds or so you did it right
NOTE the only time the pokemon will clone is if you get the black screen on the other ds and it is RANDOM if it clones or not and if the black screen pops up instantly then it doesn't clone at least its never for me
NOTE when the other ds does get the black screen you WILL have to either turn it off or hit the power button then home (which is faster) to check if it worked

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@TobuKatsu also something people who don't clone think of is if they have a shiny they want to evolve it that's usually a bad idea because then youl run across people who are looking for the unevolved version that and if you clone it and give it to someone its better because then they can treat it how they how ie lv. up and whatnot

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit Thanks. My sister was supposed to get X but she keeps putting it to the side. I have 2 3ds's tho.
EDIT: do i trade throwaways?

Edited on by TobuKatsu

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit my interwebz sucks to. although sometimes my phone can ruin the signal.

wower

@bjt243 I need 7 leftovers, 5 life orbs, one choice band, and I need some of my pokemon to be cloned twice so I can train one and save the other one

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

bjt243

@wower
I have all of those or have the ability to get or do everything you said... Do you have more kalos born pokes tho? Or shiny 5-6v untrained pokes?

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

wower

@bjt243 I have some new Kb which are: bunnelsby, mawile and helioptile. They are also untrained. Other than that I have some more competitive non kb shinys. The pokemon I want to get doubles of are: helioptile, mawile, bunnelsby, fennekin, squirtle, sandshrew, pancham, chespin and nidoran female. I'm pretty sure you have all of those except the three I mentioned earlier. Right now I'll be offline fo 25 minutes but I'll be back and check on your response

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit thanks again!

humbubba-misfit

@TobuKatsu no problem anytime!!! right now im trying to get different stones and items so when I or anyone else needs them I can trade em

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit I have Charizardite Y, Blastoisinite, Abomasite, Gengarite, Absolite, Medichamite, Venasaurite, Ampharosite, and i believe i have Mawilite if you want to clone any of those.

jm29

@humbubba-misfit what stones do you need mega or evol. stones?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@TobuKatsu I have them all besides madichamite I didn't even know there was one im cn if I can get it now though itd b easier than cloning it

bjt243

@wower
I not too interested in the non kalos born ones but I guess it's cool. So you will give me 3 new ones to clone, you need 6 cloned, and you need 13 items total? So then how about it is 13+6=19-3(you are giving me)= you would trade me 16 mor 5-6v shinies?

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit you can get it between 8-9pm in lavrre town in front of the well. EDIT if you have them i want charizardite X and mewtwonite X plez

Edited on by TobuKatsu

LyIa

Looking for a Shiny Sylveon. Preferably good natured, good-IV'd

I have:
A 4IV ditto, ATK/SPATK/SPD/DEF (not kalos- native)
Genesect (event)
All Johto/Kanto/Sinnoh legendaries (still have to transfer to Bank)
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
A lot of alternate ability Pokémon including Kanto starters

some are gotten from GTS and may be illegit (I have no way to tell, sorry)

all men are kings 👑

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic