Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 28,041 to 28,060 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar hey did you ever play dark souls or dark souls 2?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

wower

@all anbody online?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Do you by chance have a 4 or 5iv decent nature shiny noivern/noibat I could have in exchange for cloning one of my kalos born shines? Also do you have a 4 or 5iv vivillon with a non-modern form, don't care if its shiny, just looking for a non-modern form, preferably one of the mainly blue forms, if that makes sense

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

@banana87 do you have any shinies?
@wower yeppers
@jetson I have a shiny noivern but its nature is lonely with only 2 ivs sorry and as for vivilion doesn't that come from scatterbug?

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit Darn, and yeah, vivillon is the final evo of scatterbug, why do you ask?

Jetson

@banana87 na I already have one also I can clone and return do you have any other shinies ill return them to you so you don't loose anything
@jetson because I have a shiny scatterbug but idk how to make them non-modern I that a set thing from them or do you control the outcome of that somehow?

humbubba-misfit

@jetson and also it should be either 5-6 iv because the person I obtained it from always give me either 5 or 6iv pokes so if the outcome is due to its nature or something I can check it out for you if youd like

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit it's completely based on the region it was born in, so it's out of your control, what are its ivs, ability and nature?

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugaralso I found out that with the action replay I can get shiny xerneas and the rest I just cant trade them @_@

banana87

@humbubba-misfit
I don't necessarily need a shiny chimchar, I am mostly interested in the ability. I don't have that many shinys. Sneasel (that I got in a wondertrade) and that Fletchinder. If this doesn't work, is there anything else we can work out?

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0...

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

@jetson ok that's good to know its KB lv.1, ability is compound eyes, nature is timid, moves are tackle and string shot, and its 5ivs

humbubba-misfit

@banana87 yes but my issue is that im making a shiny dex so I have no other chimchar so if id breed it for you to give you a non shiny id have to clone it when it levels up in the day care so I might as well clone it for you and just give you the shiny uhhh if that's all the shinies you have ill just clone you one for nothing just give me a throw away when we trade......after 6:00 p.m. today right?

Jetson

@humbubba-misfit ooh, I'm interested, unfornately I have to go really soon, so do you think you will be on later tonight, like in two or three hours, if so could we work out a deal then? I have some 4 or 5 iv kb shinies you might be interested in cloning for the scatterbug

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar my bad I made a post to you earlier and I put also as part of your name its shortly above this post

humbubba-misfit

@jetson ya ill be on and if not right away within a 30 minute window so its cool ill have to cloned for you by then!!!

humbubba-misfit

@lejonny711 hey whats up got your 3 cloned for you and by the way its F*NNY but don't repeat the first word on the site its considered a curse word and I got kicked awhile back for telling people my in game name to much haha

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic