Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 27,861 to 27,880 of 34,512

Bowie265

could someone trade me a few items such as choice items (all three would be nice) for my solar pokerus charmander or for my shiny minccino with 31 atk and 31sp atk ?

FC: 4098-4335-4749

jm29

@humbubba-misfit won't be on till after work

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

TobuKatsu

I have a spare 5iv Tepig if anyone wants it. EDIT will anyone be willing to trade power items?

Edited on by TobuKatsu

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

humbubba-misfit

@TobuKatsu power items such as? and is the tepig shiny?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Glaceon

Lvl. 100 JPN Pokerus Jirachi FT.

Edited on by Glaceon

Glaceon

Switch Friend Code: SW-3693-7598-0200 | 3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Twitter:

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar eh doing my thing dark souls 2 came out so ive bn getting down on that for awhile you? and gotta ask you something do you know anything bout instant replay and all that for the poke games?

wower

@humbubba hey sorry I haven't been online for a while but do you still want the porygon?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar eh doing my thing dark souls 2 came out so ive bn getting down on that for awhile you? and gotta ask you something do you know anything bout instant replay and all that for the poke games?

No sorry I don't know anything about it :/ and is it good? Lol

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

SirenBanshee

@all I won't be online for a while I reached my hotspot limit but I will be in the forums snooping around >>...<< see ya!

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@wower yes are you still online?
@Cookiersugar crap and idk haven't gotten it yet im asking because I found out you can make shiny pokes that are shiny locked the only thing is is I want to find out if it will create a bad egg by trading it to someone ik you can take a pokemon that isn't shiny locked and shinify it and trade it but I want to know about shiny locked and also I found out that if you are using it and have the thing cheat that makes eggs hatch faster if you get a bad egg it will glitch it out and hatch the bad egg so it wont mess your file up..........im want to make shiny victini and arceus and the x,y, and z and I wont be trading them on the gts but Im wanting to know if itd mess anything up if I was to trade them to you or jm29 so I might just have to do it on my own ds so if I do get a bad egg I can glitch the egg out and get my answer either way

wower

@humbubba I'm online and a bout action replay you just insert the game card and connect it to your computer. You can give yourself any kind of item and any quantity of money. You can't trade shinylocked pokemon but you can still get them. I'm not sure if you can duplicate pokemon but you can trade normal shiny pokemon, not shinylocked

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@wower ok thank you im gunna get on now what are you wanting for the porygon? and I don't think you can clone with it but theres this other device in my favorites tab (cant remember the name) that allows you to clone or shinify whole boxes at a time the only ones im going to shinify is shiny locked other than that the only reason y im gunna get it is to make cloning easier and to mabey speed up the hatching process so all my shinies will still be actual hatched or caught shinies

humbubba-misfit

@wower what are you wanting for the porygon? anything specificor are you just letting me clone it?

humbubba-misfit

@wower and its also saying your not on

humbubba-misfit

humbubba-misfit

humbubba-misfit

oops my bad