Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 25,821 to 25,840 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@all going to church in the morning gotta get sleep goodnight have all yours to you tommorrow @Cookiesugar

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@all going to church in the morning gotta get sleep goodnight have all yours to you tommorrow @Cookiesugar

Ok goodnight lol I gotta go to church too so I'm going to bed as well

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

Jetson

@TheCausticFlame Sorry, I went off for the night, um I have/can get pretty much every shiny legendary in the game as long as it can be shiny, I currently have articuno, mewtwo, mew, entei, suicuine, lugia, ho-oh, regirock, registeel, regice, latios, latias, rayquaza, deoxys, uxie, azelf, palkia, giratina, darkia, cresselia, heatran, regigas, shaymin, terrakion, landorus, thundurus, tornadus, kyurem and genesect

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

TheCausticFlame

Jetson wrote:

@TheCausticFlame Sorry, I went off for the night, um I have/can get pretty much every shiny legendary in the game as long as it can be shiny, I currently have articuno, mewtwo, mew, entei, suicuine, lugia, ho-oh, regirock, registeel, regice, latios, latias, rayquaza, deoxys, uxie, azelf, palkia, giratina, darkia, cresselia, heatran, regigas, shaymin, terrakion, landorus, thundurus, tornadus, kyurem and genesect

If we could do the leftovers trade right now for either the shiny Mew or the shiny Deoxys that would be great. FC: 3067-6012-2490 IGN: Ruby.

SF: Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Golurk.

3DS Friend Code: 3067-6012-2490

Jetson

@TheCausticFlame okay, I'm adding you and getting online right now, my ign is Anders and I will trade you the shiny deoxys, it is in defense form btw but it doesn't matter since you can change forms at any time

Jetson

TheCausticFlame

@jetson alright, what's your FC? And would you give the shiny Mew if I could find a Manectrite?

Jetson

@TheCausticFlame My FC is down below in my sig, its1375-7631-2803, and yes I trade shiny mew for manectricite also, I'm about to eat breakfast and have to go soon, so if we can't do the trade soon we will have to trade later today, sorry

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

TheCausticFlame

Jetson wrote:

@TheCausticFlame My FC is down below in my sig, its1375-7631-2803, and yes I trade shiny mew for manectricite also, I'm about to eat breakfast and have to go soon, so if we can't do the trade soon we will have to trade later today, sorry

Thanks man! I'll do my best to find you a Manectrite.

Jetson

@TheCausticFlame Thanks for the trade, and let me know if you get a manectricite to trade for the shiny mew

Jetson

FlameHAZE89

@Jetson Do you have a Darkrai, and if so, would you trade it for a Manectite?

FC: 4742-6295-7605 IGN: Serena

Jetson

@FlameHAZE89 Yeah I got a darkai, pretty sure it is shiny as well, and yes I would trade it for manectricite, though I'm busy right now, we could do the trade in a few hours?

Edited on by Jetson

Jetson

FlameHAZE89

Jetson wrote:

@FlameHAZE89 Yeah I got a darkai, pretty sure it is shiny as well, and yes I would trade it for manectricite, though I'm busy right now, we could do the trade in a few hours?

Sure thing, let me know when you're ready.

FC: 4742-6295-7605 IGN: Serena

Poketrader12

I'm looking for non shiny competative ready pokemon please help in dire need of some willy to give a shiny for non shiny competativd

Poketrader12

Jetson

@Poketrader12 What shinies are you willing to trade? Any gen 6 shinies?

Jetson

humbubba-misfit

@Gardevoir55555 im online now how many times? n whats its ivs n iss t kalos bor?

humbubba-misfit

@Gardevoir55555 could you tell me its moves cuz i think i have one i might be able to just clone mine let me check

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic