Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 34,512

flohr691

flohr691 wrote:

b0891020 wrote:

Could anyone help me on the pokemon safari part by adding and letting me add them to the friends list? Everyone's goal is to get a Feebas, Milotic, and increasing the chances by adding each other helps more!!
Yes of course add me
4484 7902 4875
FC: 2766 - 9129 -7813

sorry my fc is 4484 7902 4875

Friend code: 4484-7902-4875

bjt243

The weekend or Friday is fine- I know it's hard work. I am breeding like crazy constantly lately and it can be time consuming and tough. But what about venonat (female), corphish, hitmonlee (male), and corsola (female) for the electrizer combo? @bchammer78 just so I will know what to breed. But I can wait till the weekend if you want the trade. If not, honestly no worries

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

kalosn

Yesterday I battled one of you (Rias probably). Dragonite, Carbink, and other Pokémon I don't remember vs. My Garchomp, Gardevoir, Ludicolo, Mewtwo and Salamence. Dragonite defeated almost my entire team with a combo of Dragon Dance and Outrage! I wonder if its EV Trained in Defense, because my Garchomp with a Life Orb and Attack EV training couldn't beat Dragonite entirely.

Current Status: Training Blaziken.

kalosn

bchammer78

@bjt243 that sounds great. Ill get back to you friday.

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing
3ds FC: 5472-7502-5343
Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Costas
Friend Safari: Dugt...

bjt243

@bchammer
Awesome! I will have those ready for you by Friday for the weekend or whenever you want to do it. Thanks again!

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

Looking for Moltres. I have:
Yveltal
Shiny Clauncher
Shiny Inkay
Shiny Noctowl
JPN Ditto HA Imposter

Tag me and let me know

Hawaiian Standard Time

xl3eLegendx

@bjt243 i saw at your serebii forum you were looking for shiny's, i have a shiny ambipom if your interested?

xl3eLegendx

bjt243

xl3eLegendx wrote:

@bjt243 i saw at your serebii forum you were looking for shiny's, i have a shiny ambipom if your interested?

What are you looking for in return? A few ideas so I know

Hawaiian Standard Time

flohr691

b0891020 wrote:

@Zahalith @flohr691

Both added~ Thanks! Best luck for all of us getting a Feebas, and other rare pokemons~

same to you!

Friend code: 4484-7902-4875

xl3eLegendx

bjt243 wrote:

xl3eLegendx wrote:

i'd really like an yveltal, or zapdos but thats probably to much, maybe heracronite or Chairzardite (x or i dont care)

i dont really know what is normal to trade for a shiny? just found it:P

xl3eLegendx

bjt243

xl3eLegendx wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

xl3eLegendx wrote:

i'd really like an yveltal, or zapdos but thats probably to much, maybe heracronite or Chairzardite (x or i dont care)

Is it cool if I private message (pm) you over there on serebi so we can come to an agreement without filling up this thread like crazy? Haha

Hawaiian Standard Time

xl3eLegendx

bjt243 wrote:

xl3eLegendx wrote:

bjt243 wrote:

xl3eLegendx wrote:

Is it cool if I private message (pm) you over there on serebi so we can come to an agreement without filling up this thread like crazy? Haha

sure, i just registerd over there, but ill figure the pm system out

xl3eLegendx

kalosn

Im trading a Pokerus Scizor for another Scizor that has Adamant or any other nature that is not negative on Attack or Speed.

kalosn

Austin0315

I have all the Mega Stones in X except Tyranitite!

Also have Zygarde and Mewtwo for trade!

Really looking for shinies!

Message me with offers!

Austin0315

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8041-2471 | Twitter:

b0891020

For Trade List

• Lileep (Male) x 2
  • Evee (Male) x 2
  • Elekid (Male) x 2
  • Sneasel (Male) x 3 (Female) x 2
  • Glaceon (Male) x 1
  • Espeon (Female) x 1
  • Umbreon (Male) x 1
  • Cranidos (Male) x 1
  • Shieldon (Male) x 1
  • Gambite (Female) x 1
  • Anorith (Male) x 1
  • Seviper (Female) x 1
  • Ariados (Female) x 1
  • Spearow (Female) x 1
  • Pinsir (Male) x 1
  • Primeape (Female) x 1
  • Vaporeon (Male) x 1
  • Jolteon (Male) x 1
  • Sylveon (Male) x 1
  • Haxorus (Male) x 1

Trading for List

• Buneary / Lopunny (Female If possible)
  • Feebas / Milotic
  • Bannette

b0891020

jsanderock

Hey guys I am looking for more friends for the safari my friend code is 1564 3050 6911 so please add me and message me with your friend code thanks!!!! And flohr I added you but you never added me =)

Friend Code: 1564 3050 6911 Toxicoak, Gloom and Venomoth

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic