Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 24,801 to 24,820 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy by the way what was it you were needing and im about to be listing my pokes! itl be for you and cookie sugar

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@MegaZoroark have em but not greninja have froakie if thats cool and id have to clone them both
@Cookiesugar yes that fine n how did you get so many different types of shiny deer like you have ones i havent sn before is there some way to change there forms or are they all actuall different? and its all good i have a shiny kangaskan named rayquazaplease haha n i cant change it! p.s. im asking to trade

I would breed during the different seasons to get the shiny sawsbuck it took me months to get all 4

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar oh wow thats crazy well are they offlimits then? cuz they were some of the ones i wanted to clone and return

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar n you want the ones im getting now returned as well right!

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar oh wow thats crazy well are they offlimits then? cuz they were some of the ones i wanted to clone and return

As long as you return them they're available lol all these Pokemon were hard to breed

Edited on by SirenBanshee

Was CookieSugar!!

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar n you want the ones im getting now returned as well right!

Yes please most of them are 6iv as well with matching natures

Was CookieSugar!!

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar awsome possum ill get em done n wen i return them ill be trading you that shiny slurpuff!

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar awsome possum ill get em done n wen i return them ill be trading you that shiny slurpuff!

Alright thanks any other Pokemon from my list you wanna clone?

Was CookieSugar!!

humbubba-misfit

@MegaZoroark idn them i have em both, what else do you have? again ill be returning it wen im done
@blooboy what were you needing cloned for you again? the mega stone and what else?

Jetson

Does anyone have a spare manectricite for trade?

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

MegaZoroark

@humbubba I have a shiny umbreon, charizard, shiny kyurem and shiny suicune are the new shiny ones i only got.

MegaZoroark

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar you have 13 im wanting there wingull, seviper, swellow, banette, goodra, staraptor, furret, mienshao, virizion, elektross, whimsicott, lopunny, and swanna id like to clone and return all of those ill list mine let me know 13 youd like me to clone as well

humbubba-misfit

@MegaZoroark k idn em ill clone em but itl be a bit im trying to get 13 new shinies right now and i have a bit i need to clone already

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar i have round 30-50 others that probably arent listed for i have not updated it but heres the main ones!
……….heres a list of all my shinies……………..
fletchling, gligar, farfetch’d, pancham, fenniken, froakie, grimer, bunnelby, espeon, tepig, slowpoke, ambipom, inkay, carbink, litleo, aerodactyl, cyndaquil, totodile, roggenrola, treecko, heracross, phanpy, abra, rotom, rotom washing machine, weedle, pidgey, bellsprout, caterpie, rattata, gengar, diglett, paras, piplup, kangaskan, espurr, charmander, quilladin, aron, hydreigon, ferrothorn, sneasel, larvitar, chimchar, heatmor, vulpix, accelgor, bouffalant, durant, stunfisk, riolu, aggron, mankey, gabite, pikachu, trevenant, ditto, aipom, gourgeist, poliwhirl, noivern, magmortar, snubbull, eevee, oddish, dunsparce, archeops, pelipper, venipede, seaking, hawlucha, relicanth, ekans, dratini, hariyama, gulpin, basculin, jumpluff, electabuzz, milotic, feebas, aegislash, mudkip, corsola, bergmite, sandshrew, haxorus, politoed, seel, charizard, octillery, mawile, magikarp, nidoran female, gardevoir, ninetails, foongus, dragalge, electrode, pidove, absol, tangela, shelmet, krabby, chikorita, onix, shellder, psyduck, qwilfish, golem, bulbasaur, scizor, breloom, zorua, vaporeon, magneton, flareon, poliwag, tentacool, machamp, kecleon, walrein, pansear, conkeldurr, clawitzer, pinsir, porygon-z, swablu, squirtle, bastiodon, lucario, helioptile, skorupi, vanillite, skarmory, rhyhorn, nidoran male, yamask, meowth, zubat, gogoat, castform, solosis, slurpuff, weavile, pawniard, scyther, volcarona, volbeat, teddiursa, beldum, tyrogue, honedge, swirlix, chatot, aromatisse, sandile, smoochum, torchic, staryu, shinx, marill, druggigon, mareep
……….heres a list of my shiny legendary………………..
darkrai, latios, latias, mew, mewtwo, unown ?, raikou, entei, suicune, moltress, zapdos, articuno, ho-oh, lugia, palkia, dialga, registeel, cobalion, genesect, giratina, heatran, rayquaza, deoxys attack form, kyerum, kyogre, deoxys narmal form, groudon, landorus, shaymin English, shaymin korean
……….heres a list of my regular legendary………………
zapdos, meloetta, articuno, jirachi, suicune, mew, regirock, mewtwo, regice, regigigas, palkia, dialga, azelf, uxie, groudon, tornadus, tornadus therian, landorus therian, thundurus therian, unown T, unown A, arceus normal, arceus fairy, manaphy, phione, reshiram, zekrom, virizion, cobalion, terrakion, keldeo, victini, kyogre, deoxys normal form, lugia, celebi, kyerum, latias, heatran, xerneas, cresselia, darkrai

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@MegaZoroark idn them i have em both, what else do you have? again ill be returning it wen im done
@blooboy what were you needing cloned for you again? the mega stone and what else?

my blazkinite and i needed my keldeo with item cloned too its a charizardite x hes holdong

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Cookiesugar i have round 30-50 others that probably arent listed for i have not updated it but heres the main ones!
……….heres a list of all my shinies……………..
fletchling, gligar, farfetch’d, pancham, fenniken, froakie, grimer, bunnelby, espeon, tepig, slowpoke, ambipom, inkay, carbink, litleo, aerodactyl, cyndaquil, totodile, roggenrola, treecko, heracross, phanpy, abra, rotom, rotom washing machine, weedle, pidgey, bellsprout, caterpie, rattata, gengar, diglett, paras, piplup, kangaskan, espurr, charmander, quilladin, aron, hydreigon, ferrothorn, sneasel, larvitar, chimchar, heatmor, vulpix, accelgor, bouffalant, durant, stunfisk, riolu, aggron, mankey, gabite, pikachu, trevenant, ditto, aipom, gourgeist, poliwhirl, noivern, magmortar, snubbull, eevee, oddish, dunsparce, archeops, pelipper, venipede, seaking, hawlucha, relicanth, ekans, dratini, hariyama, gulpin, basculin, jumpluff, electabuzz, milotic, feebas, aegislash, mudkip, corsola, bergmite, sandshrew, haxorus, politoed, seel, charizard, octillery, mawile, magikarp, nidoran female, gardevoir, ninetails, foongus, dragalge, electrode, pidove, absol, tangela, shelmet, krabby, chikorita, onix, shellder, psyduck, qwilfish, golem, bulbasaur, scizor, breloom, zorua, vaporeon, magneton, flareon, poliwag, tentacool, machamp, kecleon, walrein, pansear, conkeldurr, clawitzer, pinsir, porygon-z, swablu, squirtle, bastiodon, lucario, helioptile, skorupi, vanillite, skarmory, rhyhorn, nidoran male, yamask, meowth, zubat, gogoat, castform, solosis, slurpuff, weavile, pawniard, scyther, volcarona, volbeat, teddiursa, beldum, tyrogue, honedge, swirlix, chatot, aromatisse, sandile, smoochum, torchic, staryu, shinx, marill, druggigon, mareep
……….heres a list of my shiny legendary………………..
darkrai, latios, latias, mew, mewtwo, unown ?, raikou, entei, suicune, moltress, zapdos, articuno, ho-oh, lugia, palkia, dialga, registeel, cobalion, genesect, giratina, heatran, rayquaza, deoxys attack form, kyerum, kyogre, deoxys narmal form, groudon, landorus, shaymin English, shaymin korean
……….heres a list of my regular legendary………………
zapdos, meloetta, articuno, jirachi, suicune, mew, regirock, mewtwo, regice, regigigas, palkia, dialga, azelf, uxie, groudon, tornadus, tornadus therian, landorus therian, thundurus therian, unown T, unown A, arceus normal, arceus fairy, manaphy, phione, reshiram, zekrom, virizion, cobalion, terrakion, keldeo, victini, kyogre, deoxys normal form, lugia, celebi, kyerum, latias, heatran, xerneas, cresselia, darkrai

@humbubba gots lotsa shinies i can give u they r blissey clefable wigglytuff ampharos delcatty lopunny liligant whimsicott vielplume bellossom and sunflora and dont need cloned!!!

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

MegaZoroark

@humbubba k, wait i already have a shiny rayquaza, if its ok if u just give me a different shiny pokemon then?? Can u trade me a shiny ho oh.

MegaZoroark

SirenBanshee

@humbabba Slurpuff Noivern Articuno honedge skarmory Hawlucha Ekans roggenrola fletchling fennekin espurr (I know I have several but I love that Pokemon lol ><) and surprise me with the other 2 Pokemon :>

Edited on by SirenBanshee

Was CookieSugar!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic