Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 24,761 to 24,780 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy ya that shouldnt be hard and ya i gave you the first but never the second one just let me help silverbolt real quick and ill take care of yours also if we trade and it seems like its taking me forever to get you something just remind me from time to time cuz sometimes ill forget

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@silverbolt yes i do and i meant i already have deoxys im also trying to get a no shiny gitatina i have shiny and non shiny palkia and dialga wich would you want?

blooboy

ok @humbubba and do u know anybody who wants shinys i have want to get stuff but am saving em for the right thing.

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy me personally know anyone no:( but if you have any shinies i dont i have over 200 and you could c if theres any ones youd like

silverbolt

silverbolt wrote:

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@silverbolt i have both shiny and no deoxys sadly i only have shiny giratina im trying to obtain a non

no I would trade a non shiny deoxys for a non shiny giritina if not that is ok, but do you have the palkia and dialga orbs?

so do you??

silverbolt

humbubba-misfit

@silverbolt yes i do i have both shiny palkia, dialga holding them and non shiny holding them wich would you want?

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy me personally know anyone no:( but if you have any shinies i dont i have over 200 and you could c if theres any ones youd like

do u have a list of ones u need i may be able to get them????

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

silverbolt

silverbolt wrote:

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@silverbolt yes i do i have both shiny palkia, dialga holding them and non shiny holding them wich would you want?

non

and do you want a shiny deoxys Im about to loose conection, so offer and well figure it out

silverbolt

SirenBanshee

Does anyone have shiny 5-6IV slurpuff?

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@silverbolt k ill have to clone them for you do you have any shinies i could clone and return for them by chance?
@blooboy i will list them for you when im done with silverbolts because im looking for anything i dont have or the first in the evol. line if i dont have it i.e. i have garchomp but not garbite, for im making a shiny dex so itd be easier to list what i do have and not what im looking for just a few minutes please!

blooboy

[quote=humbubba-misfit]@silverbolt k ill have to clone them for you do you have any shinies i could clone and return for them by chance?
@blooboy i will list them for you when im done with silverbolts because im looking for anything i dont have or the first in the evol. line if i dont have it i.e. i have garchomp but not garbite, for im making a shiny dex so itd be easier to list what i do have and not what im looking for just a few minutes please![/qu

ok i can get u a shiny gabite what about a shiny absol??? do u need that too ive been shiny hunting and am getting some soon

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar i do!!! and swirix acually ill have to check its ivs

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy would love you for gabite dont need absol though!
@Cookiesugar its 6ivs xD that can be one i clone for you as part of are deal later if youd like!

silverbolt

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@silverbolt k ill have to clone them for you do you have any shinies i could clone and return for them by chance?
@blooboy i will list them for you when im done with silverbolts because im looking for anything i dont have or the first in the evol. line if i dont have it i.e. i have garchomp but not garbite, for im making a shiny dex so itd be easier to list what i do have and not what im looking for just a few minutes please!

I have more than three that I don't need back I am loosing conection to nlife so just get on as soon as possible

silverbolt

humbubba-misfit

@silverbolt k just gotta get em done and what are they?

blooboy

@humbubba any others in particular u need to i can get u 5 more today for 6 of yours???

My name is Joey

SirenBanshee

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy would love you for gabite dont need absol though!
@Cookiesugar its 6ivs xD that can be one i clone for you as part of are deal later if youd like!

Yeah I'll let you lol get online! XD

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy let me clone these 2 pokes and ill list what i have any legend i dont have regular or shiny and any regular pokemon i dont have shiny as long as i dont have the previous evolution for it shiny ill take it but ill list em once im done with the 2 for silverbolt

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar could you wait to let me clone 1 more poke that way i can do it al at once il return yours and then list my shinies!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic