Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 24,521 to 24,540 of 34,512

Samknill1918

Can someone with a steel or bug friend safari add me please?

Pokemon X
My fc is 3196 3272 8264
Looking for pineco, drilbur and vullaby??

MrGameluvr

Hello, I need help trading for Legendaries. I have a Phione I am willing to trade and I am looking for the following:
Mew
Jirachi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus

I want to make one thing clear: this is NOT for keeps, I just need these for the Pokedex. I would gladly trade them all of them back and you can even give me back my Phione. I am doing this solely for the purpose of completing the National Pokedex. Will someone please help me with this?

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a Psychic type friend safari with Sigilyph, Xatu, and Abra. Feel free to add me, FC is in sig. Also, I can help anyone who is looking for certain starters, I have all of them.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Junyer

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hello, I need help trading for Legendaries. I have a Phione I am willing to trade and I am looking for the following:
Mew
Jirachi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus

I want to make one thing clear: this is NOT for keeps, I just need these for the Pokedex. I would gladly trade them all of them back and you can even give me back my Phione. I am doing this solely for the purpose of completing the National Pokedex. Will someone please help me with this?

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a Psychic type friend safari with Sigilyph, Xatu, and Abra. Feel free to add me, FC is in sig. Also, I can help anyone who is looking for certain starters, I have all of them.

I can give you mew and shaymin if you have these pokemon or their evolutions with 6IVs: Fletching(Serious Nature), Litleo(Modest), Pancham(Adamant), Honedge(Adamant) Clauncher(Modest), Helioptile(Modest), Tyrunt(Adamant), Goomy(Gentle), Pumpkaboo(Adamant and Noibat(Modest).

FC: 0061-0845-5977

MrGameluvr

Junyer wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Mew
Jirachi
Shaymin
Deoxys
Arceus

I can give you mew and shaymin if you have these pokemon or their evolutions with 6IVs: Fletching(Serious Nature), Litleo(Modest), Pancham(Adamant), Honedge(Adamant) Clauncher(Modest), Helioptile(Modest), Tyrunt(Adamant), Goomy(Gentle), Pumpkaboo(Adamant and Noibat(Modest).

I do have most of these Pokemon but I am unsure about the natures and I do not know how to get them with 6IVs.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Maksudh25

I have a shiny protean greninja, shiny goodra, Shiny terevant and a shiny rotom all for trade
I'm looking for a shiny pumkaboo, shiny noibat, shiny carbink or shiny adamant huge power diggersby

Maksudh25

wower

@all anyone want to battle? Or trade? I have lots of 6iv, ev trained pokes I can trade

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Junyer

Maksudh25 wrote:

I have a shiny protean greninja, shiny goodra, Shiny terevant and a shiny rotom all for trade
I'm looking for a shiny pumkaboo, shiny noibat, shiny carbink or shiny adamant huge power diggersby

I can give you a shiny rotom if your pumkaboo or noibat has 6ivs

Junyer

wower wrote:

@all anyone want to battle? Or trade? I have lots of 6iv, ev trained pokes I can trade

Do you have these pokemon or their evolutions with 6IVs: Fletching(Serious Nature), Litleo(Modest), Pancham(Adamant), Honedge(Adamant) Clauncher(Modest), Helioptile(Modest), Tyrunt(Adamant), Goomy(Gentle), Pumpkaboo(Adamant and Noibat(Modest). Will trade shiny moltres, shiny regirock, shiny cobalion and shiny mew, non shiny mewtwo, keldeo and meloetta for them. If you dont have the right nature but they have 6ivs i can take them

Maksudh25

wower wrote:

add me 0817 4639 5948

Maksudh25

humbubba-misfit

@wower im online are you able to trade

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Cookiesugar i have your pokemon cloned and ready to return whenever your on

humbubba-misfit

@wower alright are you still wanting to trade or are you flakin cuz its bn almost 2 weeks n its getting to bug me now simply cuz you dont reply

wower

@humbubba I'm here. I'm ready to trade. The pokes were golurk, galvantula, spiritomb, duskull, oshawott, koffing and bagon right?

humbubba-misfit

@wower haha yes thank you so much haha for like 2 weeks id get on and c you but youd just leave or vice versa then i was afraid you just didnt want to trade anymore and do you need them cloned and returned

wower

@humbubba I'd like them cloned and returned.thanks man

humbubba-misfit

@wower its no prob just give me a throw away on the 11th one

humbubba-misfit

@wower heres all the 10 im soposed to get from you
golurk, venonat, spiritomb, duskull, bagon, oshawott, houndor, koffing, jigglypuff, and rufflet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic