Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 34,512

rubbernec320

aalex wrote:

rubbernec320 wrote:

aalex wrote:

I'm willing to trade you my Mewtwonite X stone for your Xerneas if your willing to do that.

Are you willing to put in another mega stone? If so then I'd go through with that.

Currently are most Mega Stones reserved for bjt243, the only mega stone I have left to offer you is Abomasite.

Um I'll pass. I'm going to use Xerneas eventually. Thanks anyways!

3DS FC:2449-4618-2796
Nintendo Network ID: rubbernec320
I have a Poison Safari with Mothim, Seviper and Muk.

aalex

@bjt243 I asked for shinies to add to the trade, but you send normal Scyzor and Electivire?

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

no thats what i posted if you read above? i wrote shinu in front of the other two and then started throwin out names such as mewtwo, scizor, and electivire......
@aalex

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

would you like me to add mewtwo on top of all those? @aalex

Edited on by bjt243

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

no thats what i posted if you read above? i wrote shinu in front of the other two and then started throwin out names such as mewtwo, scizor, and electivire......
@aalex

I see you didn't add it in front of them, but if my previous reply was : "If you would throw in another shiny or legendary it would still be in your advantage but then it would be a deal."
Then I would think you would mention one of my 2 options.
I guess this was just a miscommunication.

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

you can get yourself plenty of shinies with those three pokes- if you are unhappy we can trade back
@aalex

Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@aalex
i do not mean to cause a problem. i misunderstood

Hawaiian Standard Time

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

@aalex
i do not mean to cause a problem. i misunderstood

Then maybe we can reconsider the amount of Mega stones since the orginal deal was 3 stones per Shiny and I think a normal scycor itself can't be compared to 1 shiny?

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

would you want the two shinies and then the three pokemon already mentioned for all of them? scizor and electivire are def legendary material considering what you can get for them. i havent traded them for shinies because im not collecting shinies quite yet or legendaries bc i have them all. if you dont want that deal, i understand, and we can trade back

@aalex

Hawaiian Standard Time

RubixRoleplayer

im looking for a shiny riolu and a shiny female ralts will anyone be willing to trade my friend code is 1676-4253-8356 i have some pretty decent guys and if u want a shiny for a shiny ill trade a shiny pikachu for ether one of those two

add me my FC is 1676-4253-8356

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

would you want the two shinies and then the three pokemon already mentioned for all of them? scizor and electivire are def legendary material considering what you can get for them. i havent traded them for shinies because im not collecting shinies quite yet or legendaries bc i have them all. if you dont want that deal, i understand, and we can trade back

@aalex

@bjt243 I get it about Electrivire, but the metal coat for scizor is an hidden item anyone can find so that's why I don't think it's that rare. How about I give you your scizor back since you see more value in it and we do de trade like we were supposed to but I keep 4 stones to myself. Then you have 12 Mega Stones for 3 Pokemon.

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

@aalex
i will agree if i get these 12
Gengarite
Absolite
Tyranitarite
Banettite
Garchompite
Gyaradosite
Manectite
Medichamite
Mawilite
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Ampharosite

Hawaiian Standard Time

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

@aalex
i will agree if i get these 12
Gengarite
Absolite
Tyranitarite
Banettite
Garchompite
Gyaradosite
Manectite
Medichamite
Mawilite
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Ampharosite

I see what you did there and I don't mind if you let me keep Mawilite.

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

ok so if understand correctly (i dont want to misundestand, for the earlier misunderstanding i apologize), i will get the above stones minus the mawilite for the two shinies, mewtwo, and elevtivire?
@aalex

Hawaiian Standard Time

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

ok so if understand correctly (i dont want to misundestand, for the earlier misunderstanding i apologize), i will get the above stones minus the mawilite for the two shinies, mewtwo, and elevtivire?
@aalex

Exactly, so you should give me the stones we already traded back and it's done

xXxXxXxXx

bjt243

and i get scizor back and you get electivire correct?
@aalex

Hawaiian Standard Time

aalex

bjt243 wrote:

and i get scizor back and you get electivire correct?
@aalex

Indeed.

xXxXxXxXx

prodigybomb79

Hey guys anyone got a hidden ability male nidoran? Or any hidden ability of that family line? I can offer some decent stuff

Looking for a Feebas or prehistoric pokes.
I'm willing to offer in return anything that I show in my boxes or that you may want (legendaries except). Also we can talk over Game chat while we trade if you like for better understanding.

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9474-0085

bjt243

@aalex
ok lets trade sorry about the hassle

Hawaiian Standard Time

masterfreya

I have the shinies Mr. Mime, Munna, Dragalge, and Pyroar. Would anyone be interested in trading for a shiny Growlithe/Shinx? Willing to trade two for shiny growlithe/shinx with jolly nature. Will take other shiny offers.

Edited on by masterfreya

Shinies for trade: Butterfree, Gloom, Poliwhirl, Abra, Marowak, Goldeen, Qwilfish, Torkoal, Kecleon, Bibarel, Panpour, Aromatisse, Skrelp, Clauncher.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic