Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 24,301 to 24,320 of 34,512

Junyer

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

Junyer wrote:

I like this forum. Place where you ask for assistance but dont receive it

Do you realize that maybe no one has what you need?

Some did have them but they wanted shiny non legendaries in return

FC: 0061-0845-5977

humbubba-misfit

@Junyer ya i dont think anyon has what your looking for at the moment if its those pokemon you said youve bn asking for for a week its prob just cuz mainly the same people have bn on were all mainly just trading shines you might find someone who eventually has one like those your looking for shiny but at the moment i cant say ik of anyone for sure who has em

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Gardevoir

Junyer wrote:

Gardevoir55555 wrote:

Junyer wrote:

I like this forum. Place where you ask for assistance but dont receive it

Do you realize that maybe no one has what you need?

Some did have them but they wanted shiny non legendaries in return

Try gamefaqs, I use that and it is very useful.

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Junyer

Anyone have these pokemon or their evolutions with 6IVs: Fletching, Litleo, Pancham, Honedge Clauncher, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Goomy, Pumpkaboo and Noibat. Will trade shiny moltres, shiny zapdos, shiny regirock, shiny cobalion and shiny mew for them

Junyer

Anyone have these pokemon or their evolutions with 6IVs: Fletching, Litleo, Pancham, Honedge Clauncher, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Goomy, Pumpkaboo and Noibat. Will trade shiny moltres, shiny zapdos, shiny regirock, shiny cobalion and shiny mew for them

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

Junyer

humbubba-misfit

@Junyer ah i c what you mean well uhh idk get some shinies to trade em or c if someone can give you some shinies to help you out i can but it wont be right now cloning for somone at the moment

jm29

@Gardevoir55555 I have 2 Espurr for you right now have a bad day for cloning will get the other ones for you some time this weeking

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Gardevoir

jm29 wrote:

@Gardevoir55555 I have 2 Espurr for you right now have a bad day for cloning will get the other ones for you some time this weeking

Thanks for this!! Just make them the lowest priority for cloning. And I'll be sure to let you clone any Pokemon I get for it. Any specific you are looking for?

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

humbubba-misfit

@Junyer ik have a shiny fletchling but its 4iv i believe i have a pancham but i think its 5iv i have shiny honedge but idk its ivs yet have shiny gourgeist but idk its ivs and i have shiny noivern but idk its ivs ill have to check them and ill get back to you n a little bit im interested in your shiny regirock and i believe you had a shiny mesprit or uxie you had mentioned earlier if you do id be interested in it as well

jm29

@Gardevoir55555 I like a shiny Amaura if you can

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

humbubba-misfit

@Junyer my shiny fletchling is 4iv my shiny pancham is 5iv my shiny honedge is 5iv my shiny noivern is only 2iv and my shiny gourgeist is only 2iv as well best i can do for ya sorry if you dont want best way is use a 6iv ditto and breed and every time you get a higher iv of what your breeding put that one in 2 breed insteada the other ones make sure to have the 6iv ditto hold a i believe destiny knot it will make what ever your breeding pass down 3 ivs of whatevers holding it

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic