Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 23,721 to 23,740 of 34,512

TheCausticFlame

Just wondering, Would anyone be interested in the shinies that I have up in my signature? Or maybe even the legendaries? I'm also offering Y exclusive mega stones.

SF: Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Golurk.

3DS Friend Code: 3067-6012-2490

jm29

miamikid1 wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@miamikid1 is the Zubat and The Bagon from X&Y or the older games?

Both from older games...hey why do ppl keep asking if pokes are from X&Y?? ive noticed that alot

the ones from X&Y are not hack yet that why and Nintendo has lock out the ones from older games in rack battle spots

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

miamikid1

jm29 wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@miamikid1 is the Zubat and The Bagon from X&Y or the older games?

Both from older games...hey why do ppl keep asking if pokes are from X&Y?? ive noticed that alot

the ones from X&Y are not hack yet that why and Nintendo has lock out the ones from older games in rack battle spots

wow that sucks...i never do comp battles so i guess im good lol

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

TheCausticFlame

@miamikid1 What would you be willing to give me if I gave you a Shiny Entei to complete your Shiny Beasts trio?

humbubba-misfit

@jm29 or @miamikid1 whats the difference between the deoxys thats arms are twisted up and the deoxys thats arms are just plain hanging is there any or is it just there arms?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

TheCausticFlame

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@jm29 or @miamikid1 whats the difference between the deoxys thats arms are twisted up and the deoxys thats arms are just plain hanging is there any or is it just there arms?

The twisted arms is Normal Form, 4 arms is Attack form, Big Bulky arms is Defense Form, and the 2 skinny arms is Speed Form.

humbubba-misfit

@TheCausticFlame thank you cuz i have couple different ones was wondering
@miamikid1 k i finished updating my list ill post it for you

miamikid1

TheCausticFlame wrote:

@miamikid1 What would you be willing to give me if I gave you a Shiny Entei to complete your Shiny Beasts trio?

Is there anything specific that u want on my list??

LF - Shiny Emolga

TheCausticFlame

@humbubba-misfit No problem. And if you're in gen 6, you can change the forms to whatever you want inside the fossil lab in Ambrette town.

TheCausticFlame

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

Considering my favorite gen is gen 4, probably the Shiny Shaymin or the Shiny Darkrai.

bjt243

@jm29
Hey I am super sry still feeling sick and been asleep most of the day. If you are still around I can trade whenever

FC: 0232 -7514 -8711
IGN: Beau
Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

miamikid1

TheCausticFlame wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

Considering my favorite gen is gen 4, probably the Shiny Shaymin or the Shiny Darkrai.

I can trade u shiny shaymin for it

LF - Shiny Emolga

TheCausticFlame

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

Cool. I may be able to do it tommorow or the day after but I've actually been having internet problems and am currently doing this at my friends house so as soon as I can do it I'll let you know.

miamikid1

TheCausticFlame wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

TheCausticFlame wrote:

Cool. I may be able to do it tommorow or the day after but I've actually been having internet problems and am currently doing this at my friends house so as soon as I can do it I'll let you know.

Thats fine...just let me know

Edited on by miamikid1

LF - Shiny Emolga

humbubba-misfit

@miamikid1 there are 20 you have that id really like see if there are 20 i have that youd be interested in me cloning to get a clone of yours
……….heres a list of all my shinies……………..
fletchling, gligar, farfetch’d, pancham, fenniken, froakie, grimer, bunnelby, espeon, tepig, slowpoke, ambipom, inkay, carbink, litleo, aerodactyl, cyndaquil, totodile, roggenrola, treecko, heracross, phanpy, abra, rotom, rotom washing machine, weedle, pidgey, bellsprout, caterpie, rattata, gengar, diglett, paras, piplup, kangaskan, espurr, charmander, quilladin, aron, hydreigon, ferrothorn, sneasel, larvitar, chimchar, heatmor, vulpix, accelgor, bouffalant, durant, stunfisk, riolu, aggron, mankey, gabite, pikachu, trevenant, ditto, aipom, gourgeist, poliwhirl, noivern, magmortar, snubbull, eevee, oddish, dunsparce, archeops, pelipper, venipede, seaking, hawlucha, relicanth, ekans, dratini, hariyama, gulpin, basculin, jumpluff, electabuzz, milotic, feebas, aegislash, mudkip, corsola, bergmite, sandshrew, haxorus, politoed, seel, charizard, octillery, mawile, magikarp, nidoran female, gardevoir, ninetails, foongus, dragalge, electrode, pidove, absol, tangela, shelmet, krabby, chikorita, onix, shellder, psyduck, qwilfish, golem, bulbasaur, scizor, breloom, zorua, vaporeon, magneton, flareon, poliwag, tentacool, machamp, kecleon, walrein, pansear, conkeldurr, clawitzer, pinsir, porygon-z, swablu, squirtle, bastiodon, lucario, helioptile, skorupi, vanillite, skarmory, rhyhorn, nidoran male, yamask, meowth, zubat, gogoat, castform, solosis, slurpuff, weavile, pawniard, scyther, volcarona, volbeat, teddiursa, beldum, tyrogue, honedge, swirlix, chatot, aromatisse, sandile, smoochum, torchic, staryu, shinx, marill, druggigon, mareep
……….heres a list of my shiny legendary………………..
darkrai, latios, latias, mew, mewtwo, unown ?, raikou, entei, suicune, moltress, zapdos, articuno, ho-oh, lugia, palkia, dialga, registeel, cobalion, genesect, giratina, heatran, rayquaza, deoxys attack form, kyerum, kyogre, deoxys narmal form, groudon, landorus, shaymin English, shaymin korean
……….heres a list of my regular legendary………………
zapdos, meloetta, articuno, jirachi, suicune, mew, regirock, mewtwo, regice, regigigas, palkia, dialga, azelf, uxie, groudon, tornadus, tornadus therian, landorus therian, thundurus therian, unown T, unown A, arceus normal, arceus fairy, manaphy, phione, reshiram, zekrom, virizion, cobalion, terrakion, keldeo, victini, kyogre, deoxys normal form, lugia, celebi, kyerum, latias, heatran, xerneas, cresselia, darkrai

jm29

bjt243 wrote:

@jm29
Hey I am super sry still feeling sick and been asleep most of the day. If you are still around I can trade whenever

@bjt243 if you like to trade just need you online to

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

bjt243

@jm29
K online aNd ready when you are

Contact me here or at [email protected] (email is best way to for sure get ahold of me)
Hawaiian Standard Time

bjt243

@jm29
Thx man!

Hawaiian Standard Time

jm29

bjt243 wrote:

@jm29
Thx man!

@bjt243 your welcome

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

humbubba-misfit

@TheCausticFlame ust noticed your comment thats good to know cuz i clone so i can get one of every form shiny and non thanks also do yu know how to change the forms of the i thinks its kami trio landorus, thundurus, and tornadus to therian or non therian?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic