Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 23,641 to 23,660 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@poketrader12 no but i can now but itl be missing ten till tommorrow you still want me to?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

blooboy

hi @all

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

@humbubba im still here gots lots of shinies am only asking either for cloning or legendaries

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy k awsome what shinies do you have now cuz i cloned those 2 for you and i have your combusken and 2 legends as wel but i have like 4 cloned now

rithgm

Looking for adamant entei with extremespeed. Offering Deoxys,Celebi, Charmander (male or female), darkrai, Groudon,

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4629-8486 Lets expand our Safari! My type NORMAL Tediursa & Loudred

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy k awsome what shinies do you have now cuz i cloned those 2 for you and i have your combusken and 2 legends as wel but i have like 4 cloned now

lickilicky, trubbish, magmortar, gallade, gardevoir, lapras, espeon, cryogonal, gurdurr, deerling, gyrados, alomola gengar, bolodore, druddigon, dragonite, milotic, salamence

My name is Joey

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

lickilicky, trubbish, magmortar, gallade, gardevoir, lapras, espeon, cryogonal, gurdurr, deerling, gyrados, alomola gengar, bolodore, druddigon, dragonite, milotic, salamence

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy im needing licklicky, trubbish, gallade, lapras, cryogonal, gurdurr, deerling, and alomola right now i have froakie, nidoran male, latias, groudon, shiny groudon, kyogre, aromatisse, latios, and mudkip.........i could give you all 9 to clone and return those 7? also 2 of those are clones of what you needed to trade miamikid1

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy and combusken i can give you that one 2 if youl let me clone your stone and the frostlass if you get it from miamikid1

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy im needing licklicky, trubbish, gallade, lapras, cryogonal, gurdurr, deerling, and alomola right now i have froakie, nidoran male, latias, groudon, shiny groudon, kyogre, aromatisse, latios, and mudkip.........i could give you all 9 to clone and return those 7? also 2 of those are clones of what you needed to trade miamikid1

all i need cloned of any of em is alomola but can i get a darkrai and meloetta somewhere in there?

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy yes but ill take 2 of the other legends out cuz ill have to clone those 2 wen all i listed are already done and k i can clone your alomola and return it

blooboy

ok its all fine by me

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy k so darkria and meloetta or just whats done?

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy k so darkria and meloetta or just whats done?

darkrai and meloetta

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy k ill c if i can get em done real quick so we can trade

blooboy

ok

My name is Joey

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - I still have your shiny mew. Sorry I haven't been on, I starting to feel better, so if you need him again I can clone one for you.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

blooboy

@all im going to bed im sorry very sleepy

My name is Joey

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic