Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 23,121 to 23,140 of 34,512

humbubba-misfit

@miamikid1 idk if your on but i gotta clone 4 more pokes then ill post a list!

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Burningocean im no longer holding a braixen for you for over a week now you have gotten on very randomly asking if i had it ive always replied very quickly saying yes and then you disappear mabey you can get one from someone who wont get annoyed by that in the future ill look for a shiny vulpix from someone else

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@miamikid1 idk if your on but i gotta clone 4 more pokes then ill post a list!

thats fine dude

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Burningocean im no longer holding a braixen for you for over a week now you have gotten on very randomly asking if i had it ive always replied very quickly saying yes and then you disappear mabey you can get one from someone who wont get annoyed by that in the future ill look for a shiny vulpix from someone else

I stopped my trade with him to...he kept playing games.

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

humbubba-misfit

@Burningocean ya im not trying to trash talk however he kept doing that i understand a day or 2 mabey cuz something came up be hes bn doing it for like a week or more so its just eh one will come around again in ill c bout then

humbubba-misfit

@Poketrader12 dude i just noticed ive bn calling you poketrainer12 this hole time and yes i do im gunna list all my shinies, legends, and shiny legends once i return your 3 pokes and megas 2 mew bn annoying though it ridiculous

humbubba-misfit

@Poketrader12 haha ya sorry i called miamikid1 miamiboy1 for like 3 days and i thought he was ignoring me when he just wasnt cn my messages haha

lvboi92

@humbubba-misfit The porygon 2 is not shiny unfortunately but what would you want for the hydregion and ferrothorn? I'm willing to give up the sableye and i also have a shiny Flygon too up for trade. I also have like 6 mews that arent shiny but im trying to get rid of them.

lvboi92

humbubba-misfit

Ivboi92 k cuz i really want him and im really looking for shinies in the first evolution but i dont have flygon and i can clone them so you you want i can clone mine trade them then clone yours and return them?

humbubba-misfit

@Poketrader12 just got done eating gotta do one more and ill be online to return yours!

lvboi92

@humbubba-misfit Okay that sounds cool to me. so the sableye and flygon than? Do you want the porygon 2 also?

lvboi92

humbubba-misfit

@Ivboi92 k uhh what other shinies do you have? cuz mabey you have another id like besides the flygon and again ill clone em and give you back your shinies you traded me so youl get the 2 i trade you and your shinies

humbubba-misfit

@MegaZoroark im gunna clone yours once i trade with poketrader12

humbubba-misfit

@Ivboi92 k ill do the hydreigon and ferrothorn to clone the flygon and sableye it might be a little bit cuz ill have to clone the before trading

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic