Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 34,512

Blaise

@bjt243 Yes I still have the spare aerodactylite (spell check) so I'm sure we can come to an arrangement if you still want it

Friend Code: 0860-3836-3891

Shadex

In search for a impish dusknoir!

Preferable ev trained 252HP/128Def/128SpD

Thanks

Shadex

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4036-5533

GroverA125

I'm looking for a Shiny Absol, Preferably a male one, care little for ability.

I have available any of the Y stones, exclusives and legendaries (as well as an Articuno fluttering about), as well as a shiny Spoink whose approximate IVs stats are as follows:
(Spoink - #325 (Gentle) Male (♂) Thick Fat: 0 - 3 / 12 - 19 / 30 / 22 - 29 / 0 - 1 / 11 - 18) No trained EVs.

I caught the spoink as my 1/8000 chance while chain hunting for Bagon/Absols, no such luck so far, so I'm hoping someone out there is nice enough to be offering one.

GroverA125

Blaise

@groverA125 I don't have shinies for trade but is there anything else you want for your shiny spoink? I have lots of pokemon, most with pokerus. I'll happilly to 2 for 1s if needed. I can catch my Moltres and give you that. Any of the 7 starters. Name anything you want.

Edited on by Blaise

Aydey12345

Anyone have a Shiny Sandile that they dont want that i can liberate from them?

Aydey12345

GroverA125

@Blaise Sorry, but I'm not really after PKRS or any of the older gen things, I'll be happily importing majority of everything from older games when the opportunity arises.

I once owned a shiny absol in the 4th gen games on my Pearl game, but unfortunately I lost the game, taking that, a shiny Staraptor and a couple of other notable things with it. I've been trying to repair the damage ever since. The Staraptor can wait until I get the Absol, as it was the first Shiny I ever Radared for, taking over 2 months and many 38-chains.

Drifting a little there, sorry about that. If someone else is willing to trade one and doesn't want the Spoink, it'll be open for trade.

Edited on by GroverA125

GroverA125

Blaise

@GroverA125 No worries mate. Sorry to hear about your shinies I'm in a similar position lost 3 shinies when my Pokemon Collosseum game file was corrupted.

Aydey12345

I lost my first ever shiny in shiny shellos, maybe i should hunt that down...

Aydey12345

bchammer78

@sonucia definitely interested in that trade when i get home this afternoon. You posted that at 2am my time (EST) which is why I couldnt respond swiftly.

Edited on by bchammer78

Pokemon/Items I am interested in receiving (look at it before sending me offers for trades)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1Grn9H7vPodElaeWNranMxbTZLR1g1b1RfYTNPUmc&usp=sharing
3ds FC: 5472-7502-5343
Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Costas
Friend Safari: Dugt...

Nirvana

Anyone have a chairinite X? I have y and if u want something else let me know

Nirvana

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0842-8627

Blaise

Things I Am Trading: Almost every Generation 6 Pokemon (Not Xerneas, Yvetal or Zygarde) with any nature wanted. Any of the starter pokemon(3 G1, torchic and 3 G6) all Fossil Pokemon (G6+G1), Any Pokemon X EXCLUSIVES. Also have a spare aerodactylite mega evolution stone if anyone wants it.
Pokemon Needed: Yvetal, Any shinies, Crobat(Any nature), Ampharos(Modest nature), Sloking(Any Nature)

Blaise

@Nirvana I have one but I would want Charizardite Y + good offer as I prefer Charizard X.

thesilverbrick

@bjt243 Hey, remember how you said you'd give me an extra Pokemon or two since I gave you my Soothe Bell? Well, I think I'd like to cash in that favor if I could. I really need a Tropius with the Harvest ability (preferably female). Is that something you have access to?

thesilverbrick

Nintendo Network ID: thesilverbrick | Twitter:

Blaise

Got Legendaries On Black for Trade If People Can Offer X/Y Shinies.

kingjessop

Hey guys, ive got a few shinys for trade, but im really only intrested In other shinys, specifically shiny larvitar, eevee, noibat or pidgy. Ive got shiny gyrados, pangoro, and clauncher!

kingjessop

Blaise

@kingjessop I'm interested in the clauncher but I can't offer you other shinies...I can offer you anything that I've mentionned above, japanese ditto for masuda method all with pokerus?? If you want I can do 2 for 1.
Previous Post:
Things I Am Trading: Almost every Generation 6 Pokemon (Not Xerneas, Yvetal or Zygarde) with any nature wanted. Any of the starter pokemon(3 G1, torchic and 3 G6) all Fossil Pokemon (G6+G1), Any Pokemon X EXCLUSIVES. Also have a spare aerodactylite mega evolution stone if anyone wants it.

Edited on by Blaise

thesilverbrick

Blaise wrote:

Pokemon Needed: Yvetal, Any shinies, Crobat(Any nature), Ampharos(Modest nature), Sloking(Any Nature)

Did you want that Modest Mareep? It wouldn't be hard to evolve it into the Ampharos you wanted...

thesilverbrick

Nintendo Network ID: thesilverbrick | Twitter:

sonucia

bchammer78 wrote:

@sonucia definitely interested in that trade when i get home this afternoon. You posted that at 2am my time (EST) which is why I couldnt respond swiftly.

ah ok :3
i was on school :3
i will add you!

hello there :D
3ds friend code : 1306-5309-8601 tell me if you added me ^^

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic