Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 22,461 to 22,480 of 34,512

miamikid1

@blooboy wanna do the trade for Shiny latios, aromatisse, mincicco, and trubbish

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

blooboy

@humbubba can i get u to do me a favor in return?

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

blooboy

@miamikid lemme get humbubba to dex the mincicco for himself and clone if he needs too and any others he may want

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

humbubba-misfit

@miamikid1 man idk you got alot im looking for how bout a shiny tepig? ill list mine to c what ull want in return for the slow poke then list what ever else i have you want if any so i can see bout getting others u got sound cool?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy i know i want the trubbish as well and ya whats that?

miamikid1

blooboy wrote:

@miamikid lemme get humbubba to dex the mincicco for himself and clone if he needs too and any others he may want

Thats fine man...i can get it for you whenever hes done. no rush here

LF - Shiny Emolga

humbubba-misfit

@PyroGirl8 yes u can im online now i believe were already friends whats your ign?

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@miamikid1 man idk you got alot im looking for how bout a shiny tepig? ill list mine to c what ull want in return for the slow poke then list what ever else i have you want if any so i can see bout getting others u got sound cool?

Thats fine...im current downloading a game so my DS is out of commission for a bit tho

LF - Shiny Emolga

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy i know i want the trubbish as well and ya whats that?

well need my shiny aromatisse copied and latios and i need a blazekenite for my boyfriend just the mega stone im trading once ur done with your cloning for shinies gardevor hawlucha froslass and shaymin if u want clones for yourself

My name is Joey

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy other than the 2 i told you i only need a frostlass......and so you need only latios and aromatisse cloned and thats it? or the other couple as well just list all you need cloned and i dont have that stone im actually needing one didnt know it existed i can look up were to get it real fast though

SirenBanshee

Does anyone have a shiny 6IV OR 5IV male espurr with a good defense nature?

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

humbubba-misfit

@Pyrogirl8 im needing to give you that are you online?

TobuKatsu

@cookiesugar i could iv breed a 5iv espurr male with defense nature.

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

humbubba-misfit

@miamikid1 no prob got nothing but time
@Cookiesugar no but if i get aholda one ull be the first to know noticed uve been looking for one

miamikid1

@blooboy like i told @humbubba-misfit my DS is in the middle of a super slow download right now...so once its all done ill begin cloning what u need. if i dont have it done tonight ill have it forsure by the AM tmrw

LF - Shiny Emolga

blooboy

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@blooboy other than the 2 i told you i only need a frostlass......and so you need only latios and aromatisse cloned and thats it? or the other couple as well just list all you need cloned and i dont have that stone im actually needing one didnt know it existed i can look up were to get it real fast though

only latios and aromatisse cloned for my self and as a matter of fact i do have a blaziken with the blazikenite if u want to clone it and just make what u need cloned for yourself all i need is the 3 following aromatisse, latios, and blazikenite stone just give me back my original cincoo and trubbish

My name is Joey

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic