Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 22,001 to 22,020 of 34,512

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - I'll be online in a minute.I don't even care if it worked anymore, I live without.

lol okay sorry for the pain my chespin caused you

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Mystt

@Wilian64 = no worries; he is awesome, just no so much that I going to spend over an hour trying to clone him twice over. If it wasn't for ability capsule, it'd likely dupe right away.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 = no worries; he is awesome, just no so much that I going to spend over an hour trying to clone him twice over. If it wasn't for ability capsule, it'd likely dupe right away.

take the capsule off i already got two technically i only need two atm lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - cant be bothered, it's very late in the morning for me, nearly 3 am... I'll give it one more shot, if it works, I'll throw it back on

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - cant be bothered, it's very late in the morning for me, nearly 3 am... I'll give it one more shot, if it works, I'll throw it back on

tell me when your online

blooboy

@humbubba r u done with my latias??

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt wat does the ability capsule do

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@Wilian64 getting online now

humbubba-misfit

@blooboy yes for a long time now kept posting it haha ill get on

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - it allows you to switch between your pokemon abilities ; however it does not let you choose HA. Personally, I don't get why you would want to switch between normal abilities unless you really like the pokemon you got but not the ability it has. However, there are VERY few and I mean few abilities on pokemon that are more useful than their HA's.

Edited on by Mystt

Mystt

@Wilian64 - Sorry I couldn't do more or do it faster - luck of the draw I guess. Win some lose some. But I don't have anymore ability capsules, that was my last: so make sure you don't lose it before getting another cloned.

wower

@miamikid you wanted four of my shinys right?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

miamikid1

wower wrote:

Sure did!

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

squeaky3

I am looking for a Horsea, I haven't been playing long, just one fished out of the sea will do! Can anyone help?

Name: Emu
FC: 0791-2871-3994
DC: 6700-3506-6523

miamikid1

wower wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

wower wrote:

Sure did!

Which ones?

Duskull, Koffing, Bagon, and Venonat

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

TheAnyel

wower wrote:

@all here is my shiny list for now: beedrill(6iv), aegislash, feebas(6iv), golurk, galvantula, venomat, chimchar, magby, zorua(x2), rapidash, beldum(x2), magmortar, charizard, mudkip(6iv), bastiodon, trevenant, lucario, gardevoir, noivern, serperior, absol(6iv), hydreigon, spiritomb, scizor, garchomp, gyarados, pyroar(female), aggron, eevee(x2, both 6iv), milotic(6iv), nidoran(male and female, both 6iv), treecko(6iv), sandshrew(6iv), squirtle(6iv), duskull(6iv), bagon(6iv), oshawott(6iv), houndour(6iv), koffing(6iv), jigglypuff, poliwrath, rufflet, sylveon.

Shiny legendarys: mew, deoxys, giratina, heatran, cobalion, latias, groudon, rayquaza, terrakion, genesect, raikou, ho-oh, dialga, palkia, mewtwo, latios, suicune, regirock, registeel, regice, shaymin, zapdos, manaphy. (Most of these are 6-5iv).

Non-shiny legendarys: landorus, tornadus, reshiram, darkrai, zekrom, arceus, keldeo, kyogre, xerneas, yveltal, zygarde, celebi, kyurem, articuno, phione, meloetta.

@jm29 do you want any of these to clone?

Can I get a Non-shiny Darkrai, Keldeo and Meloetta, and a shiny Mew and Shaymin?

TheAnyel

Samknill1918

Looking for a piplup, pineco and treecko; offering rotom, monferno, cyndaquil, growlithe

Pokemon X
My fc is 3196 3272 8264
Looking for pineco, drilbur and vullaby??

Wilian64

@wower what do you want for that pyroar?

@all anyone got the battle items choice band and wise glasses i can have to make a copy i will give a shiy you dont have, but from gen. 1-5..

Gardevoir

Wilian64 wrote:

@wower what do you want for that pyroar?

@all anyone got the battle items choice band and wise glasses i can have to make a copy i will give a shiy you dont have, but from gen. 1-5..

Can you pokegen?

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic