Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,981 to 22,000 of 34,512

Mystt

@Wilian64 - that's correct, just note if you did get one, it's a good chance it's hacked. Cause both Stealth Rock and Spikes have to be taught to Ferrothorn through breeding. The odds of getting a Shiny with one of those moves are half if not triple easier than getting one with both. Unless it's hacked. Doesnt help either that shiny charm does not work with breeding.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - that's correct, just note if you did get one, it's a good chance it's hacked. Cause both Stealth Rock and Spikes have to be taught to Ferrothorn through breeding. The odds of getting a Shiny with one of those moves are half if not triple easier than getting one with both. Unless it's hacked. Doesnt help either that shiny charm does not work with breeding.

ill see(:

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Mystt

There's no rush, I bred one with both moves, now I just trying to breed it with the right IVs. Just the odds of it being shiny are slim to none. That chespin btw, is being a...

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt haha thought bout saying that afriad no one would get it n id just look like a deranged hippie n ya ive noticed that bout the charm
@Wilian alright cool ill list em for u tommorrow

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

There's no rush, I bred one with both moves, now I just trying to breed it with the right IVs. Just the odds of it being shiny are slim to none. That chespin btw, is being a...

i was on my 6 time trying to clone it lol and no luck

Mystt

@Wilian64 = that's because his timing is off. and I can't figure out which direction. Do it at 4.5 tells me too soon do it for 4.6+ it says too slow... So basically I trying it with many different types of pokemon, to maybe get a better result.

Well 1 done, 1 more for me to go.

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 = that's because his timing is off. and I can't figure out which direction. Do it at 4.5 tells me too soon do it for 4.6+ it says too slow... So basically I trying it with many different types of pokemon, to maybe get a better result.

yeah sometimes i just do it randomly and it works lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - yea I had it work on every screen possible, you truly never know... as I said 1 of 2 chespins done...

Wilian64

@mystt im almost done cloning the other ones i needed cloned lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I don't doubt it; I guess I just get chespin then. Can't help it, it's not my call; he must be something special if he being this much of a pain at lvl 1

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - I don't doubt it; I guess I just get chespin then. Can't help it, it's not my call; he must be something special if he being this much of a pain at lvl 1

hes a beautiful chespin actually idk if its 5iv or 6iv but its ability and nature go well with it

Wilian64

@mystt that chespin is 6iv with its hidden ability bullet proof!! what more can you ask for lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - Every time I get that 32 delay it gives me that damn blue screen. AHHHHhhh I see. It's ability capsule throwing the clone off. Items can throw timing off: now hopefully I should freaking have it this time.

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - Every time I get that 32 delay it gives me that damn blue screen. AHHHHhhh I see. It's ability capsule throwing the clone off. Items can throw timing off: now hopefully I should freaking have it this time.

but i need more abilit capsules lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 = don't worry I got the timing down with black screen, but it didn't clone yet, and I didnt take off ability capsule, I just change my timing accordingly.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 = don't worry I got the timing down with black screen, but it didn't clone yet, and I didnt take off ability capsule, I just change my timing accordingly.

hehe thank you(:

Mystt

@Wilian64 = you must need a lot of ability capsules. If it doesn't go after this, I give up, you can have both.. I'll just miss out..

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 = you must need a lot of ability capsules.

i might need them for future uses lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I'll be online in a minute.I don't even care if it worked anymore, I live without.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic