Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,961 to 21,980 of 34,512

Wilian64

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Mystt haha no joke bout the cloning n i was just gunna give him to ya have him cloned already
@blooboy ive had them done for awhile now haha
@Wilian64 is the aero shiny? N U STILL NEED IT? didnt mean for caps on that

@ all my offers here are shiny lol and its 6iv but i dont need anymore since my wonderful friend mystt is doing me the favor for me(:

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - pretty awesome of ya, can you please hold onto him then for me, as I stuck in cloning heaven. Gotta feeling I'll be stuck here for a bit.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - I just cloned it and gave it back to you, remember? Or was it a different noivern? Cause I can clone my clone lol

oh yeah aww brain fart for a moment there lol just tell me when you finsihed(:

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@humbubba-misfit - pretty awesome of ya, can you please hold onto him then for me, as I stuck in cloning heaven. Gotta feeling I'll be stuck here for a bit.

ofc you will lol i got a few more haha(: but its a win win(:

Mystt

@Wilian64 - That is true but if I going to stay all night up for this, I gonna need some strong tea... battling a cold while I at it. Noivern done - 2 chespins to go.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - That is true but if I going to stay all night up for this, I gonna need some strong tea... battling a cold while I at it.

shiny pokemon is worth it xD

Mystt

@Wilian64 - correction high lvl made to battle shiny pokemon is worth it. lol meh shinies, ... not so much

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt haha no prob ill check n every now n then 2 c if your done for i have a current sickening addiction to trigun right now
@Wilian64 im sorry if i keep spelling your name wrong i cant tell im somewhat blind right now (i blame hooked on phonics) if that even still exists ill list all my shines tommorrow n c if theres anything u want to let me clone him that groovy? (felt the need for that seems like that cool? is alittle over used)

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - Looooovvvvveee and PEEEAAAAACEEEE

Wilian64

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@Mystt haha no prob ill check n every now n then 2 c if your done for i have a current sickening addiction to trigun right now
@Wilian64 im sorry if i keep spelling your name wrong i cant tell im somewhat blind right now (i blame hooked on phonics) if that even still exists ill list all my shines tommorrow n c if theres anything u want to let me clone him that groovy? (felt the need for that seems like that cool? is alittle over used)

okay awesome

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - correction high lvl made to battle shiny pokemon is worth it. lol meh shinies, ... not so much

correction again wilian's shiny pokemon is worth cloning lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - challenge for Wilian as I clone: Shiny Ferrathorn 5-6IV with both Spikes and Stealth Rock.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - challenge for Wilian as I clone: Shiny Ferrathorn 5-6IV with both Spikes and Stealth Rock.

i have a 6iv ferrothorn let me check the moveset though

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

i have a 6iv ferrothorn let me check the moveset though

Mystt

@Wilian64 - it'd be a darn near impossible move set to get on a shiny. If it had anticipation too, be 1 / 100,000

Wilian64

@mystt sadly he only has stealth rocks

Wilian64

@mystt wouldnt iron barbs be better for it?

Mystt

@Wilian64: Depends on if you see why the other 2 moves are worth fighting for? I already have your Shiny Ferrothorn btw. But there's something special you can do with those 2 movesets and your Dragonite you gave me. It's actually dirty for battling.

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

@mystt i can try to get you one (ferrothorn with stealth rocks,spikes and the ability anticapition?)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64: Depends on if you see why the other 2 moves are worth fighting for? I already have your Shiny Ferrothorn btw. But there's something special you can do with those 2 movesets and your Dragonite you gave me. It's actually dirty for battling.

i actually have another ferrothorn shiny they are easy to get

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic