Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,461 to 21,480 of 34,512

inugoomi

@humbubba-misfit, okay sounds good (: Ill be on all night so take your time.

Also, does anyone have a shiny flawless houndour, vullaby, or growlithe? I think some people had one but I don't think they got back to me or I just accidentally missed their post. I can offer a variety of competitive shinies or legendaries (will post if you have one) and/or clone them and return.

inugoomi

Wilian64

inugoomi wrote:

@humbubba-misfit, okay sounds good (: Ill be on all night so take your time.

Also, does anyone have a shiny flawless houndour, vullaby, or growlithe? I think some people had one but I don't think they got back to me or I just accidentally missed their post. I can offer a variety of competitive shinies or legendaries (will post if you have one) and/or clone them and return.

do you have a shiny vivillon with compound eyes if you do I can get you a flawless hondour from a friend

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

MuttonChops

LF: Shiny Protean Timid HP Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30 Greninja

MuttonChops

humbubba-misfit

@armorgan2443 i like swirlix, aromatisse, gogoat, chatot, and volbeat is the teddiursa the first in the evolutionary line, i have about 6-7 boxes full of shinies and i clone ill list them all for you and if youd be willing to let me clone those ill let you have 6 of whatever you want

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

amorgan2443

@Wilian64 ok im ready when you are. Do you have a shiny beldum? Or tentacool??

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Wilian64

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Wilian64 ok im ready when you are. Do you have a shiny beldum? Or tentacool??

if you give me like 6 minutes I can get you them my friend has both

amorgan2443

@humbubba-misfit yeah teddiursa is and i gotit from a friend safari so it has at least two perfect ivs. And sure if u want i can make a clone of the ones u want and i will let you know when im done and you can do the same with yours and just trade whatever we wanted then if thats easier.

amorgan2443

@Wilian64
Ok i can wait

humbubba-misfit

……….heres a list of all my shinies……………..
gligar, mareep, helioptile, lucario, ditto, krabby, trevenant, metang, gabite, pikachu, aggron, hawlucha, aipom, poliwhirl, combusken, noivern, magmortar, snubull, eevee oddish, dunsparce, archeops, froakie, venipede, seaking, braixen, relicanth, ekans, dratini, hariyama, gulpin, basculin, hydreigon, electabuzz, milotic, feebas, aegislash, mudkip, corsola, sandshrew, haxorus, politoad, seel, charizard, octillery, mawile, magikarp, nidoran male and female, gardevoir, ninetails, foongus, dragalge, electrode, pidove, absol, tangela, shelmet, chikorita, onix, shellder, spyduck, gourgeist, qwilfish, golem, bulbasaur, scizor, breloom, zorua, vaporeon, magneton, flareon, poliwag, rotom, tentacool, machamp, kecleon, walrein, bermite, conkeldurr, clawitzer, blastoise, pinsir, porygon-z, swablu, squirtle, bastiodon, skorupi, vanilite, skarmory, rhyhorn, yamask, meowth, zubat, ferrothorn, castform, solosis, slurpuff, weavile, pawniard, scyther, volcarona, pansear
……….heres a list of my shiny legendary………………..
giratina, latios, kyurem, rayquaza, entei, darkrai, genesect, mew, deoxys, mewtwo, raikou, lugia, suicune, unown ?, cobalion, articuno, groudon, shaymin, ho-oh, moltress, litias, dialga, palkia, registeel
……….heres a list of all my legendary………………
unown A, zapodos, suicune, mesprit, regigigas, uxie, virizion, heatran, zekrom, azelf, meloetta, palkia, dialga, jirachi, groudon, unown T, cobalion, arcues fairy, tornadus, tornadus thaerian, landorus therian, thundurus therian, darkrai, reshiram, kyurem, kyogre, victini, latias, accrues normal, keldeo, cresselia, terrakion, ho-oh, moltress, litias, regice, registeel, regirock, manaphy

humbubba-misfit

@armorgan2443 yes that would be way easier though ill be getting my second ds bout 10 so thats when i can clone above i posted a list of my shinies legends n shiny legends that you can tell me the 5 you want me to clone you you can choose 6 if youl do the teddiursa as well cuz idh him im working on a shiny dex!

amorgan2443

@humbubba-misfit
I really want a shiny groudon and a regular victini! Do you have any shinies that have their hidden ability like squrtle or any starters specifically?? But yes i will start cloning all the shinies i have that you wanted actually you are working on a shinydex and so am i loll because i have most pokemon available well seen most available.

Edited on by amorgan2443

amorgan2443

@Wilian64 ready when youare my in game name is iris!

Wilian64

amorgan2443 wrote:

that's weird I can't seem to find a communication with you

Wilian64

amorgan2443 wrote:

that's weird I can't seem to find a communication with you

amorgan2443

@Wilian64 is something wrong with your connection?

humbubba-misfit

@armorgan2443 ik my shiny eevee does n is 5iv dont think my squirtle does but ik hes 5iv my zorua is 6iv my bulbasaur is 5iv my skarmory is 12/6/7/6/6/5 both nidorans are 5iv i dont know most of the HAs so i wouldnt know if they have them

amorgan2443

@Wilian64 ok it should be fixed if it was mine. I just configured my internet settings.

amorgan2443

Yayy i finally have mu favorite pokemon ever! I love tentacool @Wilian64 thank you XD?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic