Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,421 to 21,440 of 34,512

TobuKatsu

Cookiesugar wrote:

@TobuKatsu only legends sorry :/ I got most legendaries both event and non event

@cookiesugar i have cresselia, kyurem, celebi,phione,mewtwo, and terrakion, those are all my legends.except victini but im not gonna trade that.I also have a shiny blastoise with hidden ability and 3IVs.

Edited on by TobuKatsu

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

miamikid1

Burningocean wrote:

@miamikid1
Sure!Were you the one who wanted shiny 5iv larvitar?its waiting on Y.

Also:Does anyone want to trade their Non Shiny US Genesect for my Extreme Speed Movie Japan Genesect

Yeah thats me...well im online and i have the honedge here

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

miamikid1

wower wrote:

@miamikid yes. Duskull is mine

is there anything u want of mine, so that way we could trade...??

LF - Shiny Emolga

SirenBanshee

@tobukatsu sorry already have those legendaries

Was CookieSugar!!

My FC 2165-6270-3454 Dragon type Fraxure Druddigon and Shelgon (X)
Please tell me when you add me
Looking for: shiny Reshiram

amorgan2443

@Mystt ok i just did it my first clone! @Rob234111 i have your aromatisse ready now im working on the swirlix. I thought i evolved it before but apparently i didnt. But they both shiny give me about 10-20 minutes.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Booboos35

MuttonChops wrote:

LF: Shiny HP Fire Protean Greninja!

Trade for a Shiny Basculin or Yvetal? FC is 5086-1594-5610

The King Of Strong Style

Booboos35

MuttonChops wrote:

The King Of Strong Style

wower

@miamikid what do you have to offer?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

TobuKatsu

Cookiesugar wrote:

@tobukatsu sorry already have those legendaries

what about shiny 3iv HA blastoise?

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

MuttonChops

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Wait, so you have one? What Nature/IVs is it?

MuttonChops

humbubba-misfit

@wower im interested in your 2 new shinies the duskull and other one im getting my other ds tonight so ill clone your 2 i owe you and if your not on tonight ill give them to you tommorrow morning
@Mystt ok im online

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

amorgan2443

@Rob234111 ok they are both ready

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Booboos35

MuttonChops wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Shiny Basculin is Mild nature, and im kind of a pokemon noob so i dont know how to tell its IV's.Maybe this will help, its level 45 male and its attack is 97 defense is 69 Sp.Atk is 94 Sp. Def is 64 and Speed is 104

The Yvetal is level 59, and its Impish Nature, its stats are Attack 183,defense, 144, Sp.Atk 152, Sp.Def 142,and speed is 145.

The King Of Strong Style

Mystt

@humbaba - thanks again.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

MuttonChops

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Shiny Basculin is Mild nature, and im kind of a pokemon noob so i dont know how to tell its IV's.Maybe this will help, its level 45 male and its attack is 97 defense is 69 Sp.Atk is 94 Sp. Def is 64 and Speed is 104

The Yvetal is level 59, and its Impish Nature, its stats are Attack 183,defense, 144, Sp.Atk 152, Sp.Def 142,and speed is 145.

Perhaps you misread, but I am LF: Shiny HP Fire Protean Greninja! I don't have one lol

MuttonChops

humbubba-misfit

@wower and sorry for the wait some sh*t happened yesturday and i wasnt able to get on till like midnight

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

wower

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@wower im interested in your 2 new shinies the duskull and other one im getting my other ds tonight so ill clone your 2 i owe you and if your not on tonight ill give them to you tommorrow morning
@Mystt ok im online

Ok. Sadly I'm not on tonight so were gonna have to trade tomorrow. And we'll also trade for you to clone my shiny 6iv bagon and duskull

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

miamikid1

wower wrote:

@miamikid what do you have to offer?

@wower

Shinies:

Octillery, Froakie, Poliwhirl, Gyrados, Basculin, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Aipom, Archeops, Venusaur, Shuppet
Bergmite, Mawile, Trevenant, Machamp, Noivern, Gardevoir, Honedge, Kecleon, Dragonair, Lucario, Metang
Conkeldurr, Golem, Bastiodon, Zubat, Scyther, Scizor, Braixen, Magmortar, Ninetales, Aggron, Gourgeist, Aegislash
Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Blastoise, Sandshrew, Charizard, Hydreigon, Helioptile, Ekans, Unown, Solosis, Venipede, Dunsparce
Pikachu, Chikorita, Ferrothorn, Druddigon, Magnezone, Mudkip, Treecko, Cyndaquil, Oddish, Zebstrika, Pansear, Relicanth, Serperior
Golurk, Castform, Absol, Denio, Shinx, Foongus, Lickilicky, Houndoom, Sandile, Ampharos, Goodra, Garchomp, Vespiquen,
Weezing, Tepig, Rhydon, Gligar, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Yamask, Staryu, Grimer, Vanillite, Porygon-Z, Pinsir, Torchic,
Meowth, Palpitoad, Gigalith, Talonflame, Beedrill, Beldum, Mesprit, Smoochum, Delcatty, Zorua, Excadrill,Feebas,
Drifblim, Jellicent, Weavile, Pawniard, Volcarona, Girafarig, Litwick, Rotom, Dustox, Wynaut, Manectric, Medicham,
Alakazam, Gengar, Pancham, Croagunk, Electabuzz, and Electivire

Legendary shinies: Shaymin, Lugia, Giratina, Genesect, Groudon, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Raikou, Suicune, Latias, & Mewtwo

LF - Shiny Emolga

Booboos35

MuttonChops wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

MuttonChops wrote:

Perhaps you misread, but I am LF: Shiny HP Fire Protean Greninja! I don't have one lol

Dont know what LF means, so you dont have a shiny greninja?

The King Of Strong Style

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic