Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,281 to 21,300 of 34,512

Mystt

Well I have it ready now- I just dont want you to get in trouble: not sure where you work but most places don't let people play games: if you can get on cool, again just trying to avoid you getting heat. I trying to clone anyhow, and I prefer to be offline as I do it. Less distraction that way.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

Well I have it ready now- I just dont want you to get in trouble: not sure where you work but most places don't let people play games: if you can get on cool, again just trying to avoid you getting heat. I trying to clone anyhow, and I prefer to be offline as I do it. Less distraction that way.

If your on ill just trade ya at around 1:30 ....ill be on lunch then

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - that's in 30 minutes for me, I should be around. If I miss you at lunch time, we'll do it after work, expecting an important call I can't miss.

@Wilian64 - have your pancham ready to go.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@ miamikid1 - that's in 30 minutes for me, I should be around. If I miss you at lunch time, we'll do it after work, expecting an important call I can't miss.

@ Wilian64 - have your pancham ready to go.

Lol nvm my boss left for the day...ill be on in a few

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - very nice: I online now, I done my cloning for the week me thinks. If you want to use that pancham in battle (which you should), concentrate on AT and SP to get the upperhand on your foes. Though you can raise it as a tank and to AT/DF instead. That's my advice.

Edited on by Mystt

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - very nice: I online now, I done my cloning for the week me thinks.

I always say then, then i get pulled back in lol

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

miamikid1 wrote:

I hear that, it's cause you can't help reading on here what the next best trade is going to be. Everybody has something everybody wants. Works out nice.

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

I hear that, it's cause you can't help reading on here what the next best trade is going to be. Everybody has something everybody wants. Works out nice.

Yeah!! I remember before i got on this forum i had like 15-20 shinies now i have like 5 boxes full of shinies

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - I got like 2 boxes full, but ... I not exactly shiny hunting... that's quite a feat though. When I first joined I had nothing, like next to nothing anyways: my Shiny Deoxys, Arceus and Shiny Rayquaza: oh and my 6-IV ditto. Somehow I got from that to full complete dex, 2 box of shinies and a set of battle ready pokemon,

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - I got like 2 boxes full, but ... I not exactly shiny hunting... that's quite a feat though. When I first joined I had nothing, like next to nothing anyways: my Shiny Deoxys, Arceus and Shiny Rayquaza: oh and my 6-IV ditto. Somehow I got from that to full complete dex, 2 box of shinies and a set of battle ready pokemon,

See thats all i need is the battle ready ones...that way i can learn with a good team lol

LF - Shiny Emolga

wower

@miamikid I've got a box ful of battleready 5iv good nature pokes if you want some to clone. I bred and ev trained them myself

Edited on by wower

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Mystt

@Wilian64 - Getting on now. Just throw me whatever for pancham.

Mystt

@wower - are one of those a talonflame with galewings?

miamikid1

wower wrote:

@miamikid I've got a box ful of battleready 5iv good nature pokes if you want some to clone. I bred and ev trained them myself

That would be cool...what ones do u have?

LF - Shiny Emolga

Wilian64

@mystt someone give me a 6iv shiny talonflame with gale wings

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

miamikid1

@Wilian64 thanks again man!

LF - Shiny Emolga

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic