Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,201 to 21,220 of 34,512

Mystt

@humbaba - Nah it was 5 for 5. by save I mean Prophetess and I keep records of trade requests and deals, so that we don't forget, just I must have forgotten to save ours.

Mystt wrote:

@humbubba-misfit - My five to you are : Volcorona, Pan Sear, Weavile, Pawniard, and Scyther
Your five to me are: Fletchling, Noivern, Milotic, Froakie and Aegislash

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt i guess idh him cloned n idh a second ds till prob tommorrow

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt i can trade him if u can clone and return n next few days

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - no worries, I don't really need him anyhow; it was just couldn't think of anything else to trade with. Still willing to do the Shiny MewTwo instead? I give up trying to get him... lol Such a pain.

And no rush to get him either, if you need a few days or longer you have it. If you interested in my new ones, I'll get em ready too. You helped me a crap ton. Most than any other on this site.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit you online right now?

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt ya can u can u clone n return him by next couple days if so ask to trade

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - will do thanks alot! I gotta get to bed now, it's 2am here and I need to be up in 5 hours. I'll clone him first thing though and have him ready tomorrow.

Edited on by Mystt

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit can you add me back? I already added you.

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

Rob234111

NAT DEX COMPLETE TIME TO GO SHINY HUNTING FOR TRADE BAIT!

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

wower

@rob234111 do you have shiny 6iv duskull? Because if you don't I can give you one to clone

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Rob234111

wower wrote:

@rob234111 do you have shiny 6iv duskull? Because if you don't I can give you one to clone

Who is the OT on it? I think it might be the one I sent out I have one thought. but thanks!

wower

Rob234111 wrote:

wower wrote:

Who is the OT on it? I think it might be the one I sent out I have one thought. but thanks!

The ot is "ash". Can you give me a clone of that 6iv shiny beedrill?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

Rob234111

wower wrote:

Rob234111 wrote:

wower wrote:

The ot is "ash". Can you give me a clone of that 6iv shiny beedrill?

yup.

Mystt

@Rob234111 - congrats!

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@ Wilian64 - I got 1 more to get ready for you, almost ready: just please bare with me I been multi-tasking and my wife's been assisting.

@ miamkid1 - It's sucks when we help each other a lot and our list ends up being very close to the same lol. Alright so it was a tough choice but here's what I'll want:
unown, goodra, dunsparse, porygonZ, mesprit, excadrill. (hopefully unown ain't too much of a pain to clone)

Ok sounds good man, ill start on them now

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

miamikid1

Wilian64 wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

@Mystt Shinies:

Octillery, Froakie, Poliwhirl, Gyrados, Basculin, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Aipom, Archeops, Venusaur, Shuppet
Bergmite, Mawile, Trevenant, Machamp, Noivern, Gardevoir, Honedge, Kecleon, Dragonair, Lucario, Metang
Conkeldurr, Golem, Bastiodon, Zubat, Scyther, Scizor, Braixen, Magmortar, Ninetales, Aggron, Gourgeist, Aegislash
Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Blastoise, Sandshrew, Charizard, Hydreigon, Helioptile, Ekans, Unown, Solosis, Venipede, Dunsparce
Pikachu, Chikorita, Ferrothorn, Druddigon, Magnezone, Mudkip, Treecko, Cyndaquil, Oddish, Zebstrika, Pansear, Relicanth, Serperior
Golurk, Castform, Absol, Denio, Shinx, Foongus, Lickilicky, Houndoom, Sandile, Ampharos, Goodra, Garchomp, Vespiquen,
Weezing, Tepig, Rhydon, Gligar, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Yamask, Staryu, Grimer, Vanillite, Porygon-Z, Pinsir, Torchic,
Meowth, Palpitoad, Gigalith, Talonflame, Beedrill, Beldum, Mesprit, Smoochum, Delcatty, Zorua, Excadrill,Feebas,
Drifblim, Electabuzz, and Electivire

Legendary shinies: Shaymin, Lugia, Giratina, Genesect, Groudon, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Raikou, Suicune, Latias, & Mewtwo

@all im out for the night...cya tmrw guys!

what do you want for goodra or talon flame ? Bee drill?

What shinies do you have??

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

@Rob234111 congrats on finishing the Dex man!

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - oh boy did Wilian have some good shinies last night: battle ready ones. Ended up getting Greninja/Dragonite/Gengar/Gyrados/Bisharp/Ferrathorn/Machomp some serious heavy fast hitters. Not all of them maxed out, but most of them 6 IVs. EV's where it counts.

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - oh boy did Wilian have some good shinies last night: battle ready ones. Ended up getting Greninja/Dragonite/Gengar/Gyrados/Bisharp/Ferrathorn/Machomp some serious heavy fast hitters. Not all of them maxed out, but most of them 6 IVs. EV's where it counts.

Oh dang...thats always nice when u trade and end up with battle ready pokes

LF - Shiny Emolga

Mystt

@miamikid1 - Some move sets were a bit off given the EV's but I'll make them into beasts. I hoping to get a Shiny Pancham with 5 IVs and egg moves. (only SP AT missing) and he has Iron Fist. Also Chimchar with egg moves with 6 IVS should be in today later but non-shiny.

Be sad we didn't bet, I broke down and got a Shiny MewTwo off Humbaba last night.

Edited on by Mystt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic