Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,141 to 21,160 of 34,512

Mystt

@Wilian64 - make my items? I dint' have any items requested? lol Again just wanted a Greninja with it's HA and high IVs, Talonflame with HA and high iv's, Noivern with HA and high IV's or Litleo, Male with High IV's. If you need more time fine, but just any one of those for the last one. Most shiny's you showed me I already had or not interested in. And you said you could deliver.

You have all the time in the world, but I going to bed soon we might have to finish this up tomorrow.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

@mystt I can let you use my Greninja and clone it but if I get it back and I give you machamp for making you work

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Mystt

@Wilian64 - alright I'll clone your greninja and give it back, just understand I have kids too man, that need me up in 7 hours. I said this multiple times tonight lol. I'll do what I can to get it back to asap, hopefully it won't drag on but I going to need sleep too for my kids. Don't worry about machamp,

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - alright I'll clone your greninja and give it back, just understand I have kids too man, that need me up in 7 hours. I said this multiple times tonight lol. I'll do what I can to get it back to asap, hopefully it won't drag on but I going to need sleep too for my kids. Don't worry about machamp,

whoops left it in battle box

HorseRenoir

Does anyone have a Shiny Stone so I can evolve my Roselia? I'll give a Raikou or Xerneas. No decent natures,but then again,it's just a evolution stone. I'll be here for about an hour or so.

FC : 4854-7211-6375
Friend Safari: Pancham,Riolu and Machoke.

Mystt

@Wilian64 - can't say I blame ya there. My Greninja isn't ready for competitive battling. It's why I was interested in it.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - can't say I blame ya there. My Greninja isn't ready for competitive battling. It's why I was interested in it.

my Greninja has 6iv

Mystt

@LtAldoRaine - I seen you requesting this for a while: surely by now you could have earned one in the SS Trainer. That's my best advice.

Wilian64

LtAldoRaine wrote:

Does anyone have a Shiny Stone so I can evolve my Roselia? I'll give a Raikou or Xerneas. No decent natures,but then again,it's just a evolution stone. I'll be here for about an hour or so.

what if I give you a shiny roserade for your xerneas

Mystt

@Wilian64 - It's definitely bad a-$$ I can see why you hold that in your battle box. I won't screw you, It's exactly the right one too, to a tee, nicely done.. Get rid of night slash and put on dark pulse though is what I would do since he's SP ATK and not ATK right?

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - It's definitely bad a-$$ I can see why you hold that in your battle box. I won't screw you, It's exactly the right one too, to a tee, nicely done.. Get rid of night slash and put on dark pulse though is what I would do since he's SP ATK and not ATK right?

got it today actually lol

Mystt

IF you ever get a Talon Flame with Galewings 6 IV PLEASE contact me lol... I in the midst of trying to breed it out of my ditto, but no luck yet...
Same with Noivern with Infiltrator. That Gingar was godly too. Love that move-set...

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

IF you ever get a Talon Flame with Galewings 6 IV PLEASE contact me lol... I in the midst of trying to breed it out of my ditto, but no luck yet...
Same with Noivern with Infiltrator. That Gingar was godly too. Love that move-set...

i can try 😊 it might take alittle time I'll let you know and thanks that gengar won me many matches lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I have no doubt it did. None.... You know your pokemon that's for sure.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - I have no doubt it did. None.... You know your pokemon that's for sure.

all Max iv you can check I didn't rip you off

Wilian64

@LtAldoRaine so I'm guessing you don't want a roserade max iv and shiny?

Mystt

@Wilian64 - already could tell Right EV's in place too. Very nice. I finished Gyrados training btw, put it into speed. Cause why the heck not.

TobuKatsu

@mystt what would you count as high ivs? 3-6?

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - already could tell Right EV's in place too. Very nice. I finished Gyrados training btw, put it into speed. Cause why the heck not.

got that way back in soul silver lol

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic