Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 20,801 to 20,820 of 34,512

SoulSteed

Booboos35 wrote:

I'll trade a shiny Basculin or a Yvetal for a shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja or a shiny Gastly,Haunter,Gengar. Takers?

I have a shiny gyarados that had pokerus? For Yveltal?
Edit: i also have a shiny grenenja for yveltal?

Edited on by SoulSteed

FC: 3067 - 4484 - 2893

Mystt

@jm29 - yar, surprised it made me look forward to the 3rd. I hope they play it forward going into Avengers 2, maybe even a mention in Cap. America 2. If only SHIELD would step up its game.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

jm29

Mystt wrote:

@ jm29 - yar, surprised it made me look forward to the 3rd. I hope they play it forward going into Avengers 2, maybe even a mention in Cap. America 2. If only SHIELD would step up its game.

@Mystt that you are so right on that the show start good but now the writing is not there

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

HorseRenoir

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@LtAldoRaine the issue with that is you get one by filling your national dex and you cant make a pokemon hold one and there pretty good they i think triple the chances of shiny pokes

Wow,I went off doing something else and forgot about my post. Anyway,I didn't mean the Shiny Charm,I meant the Shiny Stone,the one who evolves Roselia into Roserade,Togetic into Togekiss,that one.

FC : 4854-7211-6375
Friend Safari: Pancham,Riolu and Machoke.

Mystt

@jm29 I'll like it give it until first half of Season - 2. After all Arrow had a rocky start and look at it now.

@miamikid1 - He's not on right now, went to watch movies. Might be back on after though.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@ jm29 I'll like it give it until first half of Season - 2. After all Arrow had a rocky start and look at it now.

@ miamikid1 - He's not on right now, went to watch movies. Might be back on after though.

Oh dang, ok! thanks for the heads up dude

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - any-time, saves on wondering: I been spending my time reloading X to get a shiny mew. Stupidly reset after seeing one out of habit, that's my day; how's yours? lol

Burningocean

@miamikid1
Shiny
Male
Lv.1
5ivs,missing def.
want it?

My Spreadsheet
http://ow.ly/JjWFu
My 3DS Friend Code is 2681-2288-1471!IGN is May.

Mystt

@Burningocean - may I ask what shiny pokemon you are describing?

humbubba-misfit

@miamikid1 im on i was falling asleep during the movie was very interesting just couldnt stay up i have your 4

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - any-time, saves on wondering: I been spending my time reloading X to get a shiny mew. Stupidly reset after seeing one out of habit, that's my day; how's yours? lol

Dang that sucks, so wait....how do u get mew? and umm my days been alright. Busy as heck tho : / did u ever finish ur Dex?

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@miamikid1 im on i was falling asleep during the movie was very interesting just couldnt stay up i have your 4

lol nice! You ready to trade?

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

Burningocean wrote:

@miamikid1
Shiny
Male
Lv.1
5ivs,missing def.
want it?

Sure! sounds good to me...lol what was it that u wanted again, sry i've been doing alot of trades lately.

LF - Shiny Emolga

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

miamikid1 wrote:

Mystt wrote:

Dang that sucks, so wait....how do u get mew? and umm my days been alright. Busy as heck tho : / did u ever finish ur Dex?

Sorry I keep writing mew, I mean Mew-Two. My bad? I keep reloading his cave

Oh haha....wonder how many encounters it takes to find em

LF - Shiny Emolga

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt i have shiny mewtwo if you want one i can give it to you as one of those 4-5
@miamikid1 yes whats your ign again?

Mystt

@miamikid1 - "Oh haha....wonder how many encounters it takes to find em?" - some one tried for a month on youtube around 3-8 hours a day before he got one. I dunno how many encounters, but about 5-8000

My kids want to see me capture it, rather than trade for it,. At the same time I was told to trade for 1 if I couldn't get it.

Edited on by Mystt

humbubba-misfit

@Burningocean do you still want that braixen? to let me clone vulpix?

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - I'll think on it, my son read that btw, and ask me to do it: but it's self satisfaction at getting it yourself I more or less fulfilling. More interested at getting battle ready pokemon going on. Not necessarily leveled up, but has the IV's to do it myself if need be.

Edited on by Mystt

miamikid1

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@ Mystt i have shiny mewtwo if you want one i can give it to you as one of those 4-5
@ miamikid1 yes whats your ign again?

Lex

LF - Shiny Emolga

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic